What's new

Indian Army chiefs gets Guard of Honor at Saudi Army HQ. Meets Saudi Army chief

Thanks to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia for bestowing on us this honour.

Every visiting dignitary of a certain rank receives this, it'r protocol. Indians are the only ones who actually report it in the news, seem to think foreigners giving you standard courtesy is news worthy.

We don’t care this fake propaganda nation army chief is visiting his old ancient clan. Saudi is proving with Guard of honour to idols worshippers nation army chief.

Every visiting dignitary of a certain rank receives this, it'r protocol. Indians are the only ones who actually report it in the news, seem to think foreigners giving you standard courtesy is news worthy.
Not every dignitary gets guard of honour. And this is a important news as it's an important event in the history of Indo Saudi bilateral relations. Did your army chief get guard of honour in Saudi, China or turkey?
We don’t care this fake propaganda nation army chief is visiting his old ancient clan. Saudi is proving with Guard of honour to idols worshippers nation army chief.
If you really don't care why bother commenting here, just take a hike. Reading through your post it seems that you are butthurt real bad.

I think it is a first Visit of Indian Army Chief to UAE and Saudi, a historic moment for Indians, so its a big news for Indians and they have all the right to feel proud.
When I saw this, I thought Saudis are giving him some sort of medal, but ...I was wrong..
1607900902314.png

Not every dignitary gets guard of honour. And this is a important news as it's an important event in the history of Indo Saudi bilateral relations. Did your army chief get guard of honour in Saudi, China or turkey?
Albeit most Indians are of the colour but if you were actually chocolate, you would eat yourself.....but then small things amuse little minds....as for your rant, see for yourself, Pakistan Army Chief given Guard of Honour in UK, China, Turkey, Saudi Arab and America amongst many other countries.

1607905766374.png

1607905794562.png

1607905842633.png

1607906274717.png

1607905986242.png

1607905920238.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom