What's new

Indian Army chiefs gets Guard of Honor at Saudi Army HQ. Meets Saudi Army chief

Good news. Will India being providing a Sikh infantry regiment to protect Saudia from Irani mullahs?

That's gonna be a lovely battle tbh. I bet I can finish a whole sack of popcorn while seeing this exciting battle between the Persian Pasadaran and the Sikhs. At least Irani Mullahs would stop caring that Biradar Pakistan is guarding fat sheikhs 😂

Not every dignitary gets guard of honour. And this is a important news as it's an important event in the history of Indo Saudi bilateral relations. Did your army chief get guard of honour in Saudi, China or turkey?

If you really don't care why bother commenting here, just take a hike. Reading through your post it seems that you are butthurt real bad.

Again, I know you may need to resort to lies in order to salvage lost pride here, seems to be your MO, but if you look at news reports EVERY officer of a certain ranks receives this.Everytime, It's diplomatic practice on official visits. I don't really expect you to know this though. Only to jump up and down and report the news that foreigners gave a brief courtesy to an Indian
Not every dignitary gets guard of honour. And this is a important news as it's an important event in the history of Indo Saudi bilateral relations. Did your army chief get guard of honour in Saudi, China or turkey?

If you really don't care why bother commenting here, just take a hike. Reading through your post it seems that you are butthurt real bad.

In China, Turkey and Saudi not only were our generals given honour guards but also awards. Your ignorance is mind blowing

It's a bilateral visit. Both sides have every right to conduct and welcome the other side and enhace relationship in all domains including military. Their life, their rules. We don't and can't have any say in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom