What's new

indian army chief says pakistan must be secular if they want to stay together with india

@Arsalan

Refer our PM conversations back in 2016. Further, refer the Ahl-e-Hadith angle and the anticipated thrust of the change in narrative of the situation in Kashmir Valley. If you recall the same (or you can refer back in conversation in backend), read this statement in conjunction with those discussions.

The narrative is effectively being changed and the acts of the terror groups in Kashmir, that of ISIS style beheading and viral videos of same, plays right into it.

Correlate with our discussion on upstroke in violence.

This is not a 'loose shot' by far.

Cheers
Really do not remember that discussion so would you please confirm what you are referring too?

Are you stating that the increase in violence in Kashmir is doing of ISIS?

Interesting point of view.

Janaab.. Surma haiayte... 70 Saal beet Gaye...Aankhe Kholiye....

On Topic,

I guess he is just Trolling Pakistan. Nothing Surprising. Thats one of the favorite past times of some office bearers from BOTH the nations.
Janab just yesterday 2 ppl killed over beef rumours;

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www...ts-alleged-cow-slaughter-181203134632573.html

And we know about Awaisi and his muslim vote bank and the shyt this clown faces in his own country.. its ironic to say the least..:lol:

army interference in indian democrasy. we need to worry that whats going on in our neighbour indian army cheif up grading himself gradually from stupid to pethatic.

Pakistan to become secular and India becoming Hindu right Bipan

Yes that's the game plan. This way they can resettle their Muslims in Muslim countries while the minorities in the Muslim states will enjoy special privileges in the name of secularism.

I was only asking a question.

:-)

Sorry, let me answer it properly.

What I sent @hellfire was an extract from a generic document. It has been applied - successfully - in the Malaysian emergency and in the West Bengal Naxal movement (the latter with success at that time, and with a resurgence in recent years). It was sought to be applied, most famously, during the Vietnam conflict; there were too many cooks, and what resulted was a famous victory, to quote Southey.

It is impossible to apply such formulae without an intelligent effort to adapt it to particular circumstances.

The complicating factor in Kashmir is precisely what you have hinted at, a dissatisfied sovereign nation that considers the matter a fit subject for its active interest. While there is no doubt that this can be circumvented, there is equally little doubt that doing so will not be a cakewalk.

:-)

Sorry, let me answer it properly.

What I sent @hellfire was an extract from a generic document. It has been applied - successfully - in the Malaysian emergency and in the West Bengal Naxal movement (the latter with success at that time, and with a resurgence in recent years). It was sought to be applied, most famously, during the Vietnam conflict; there were too many cooks, and what resulted was a famous victory, to quote Southey.

It is impossible to apply such formulae without an intelligent effort to adapt it to particular circumstances.

The complicating factor in Kashmir is precisely what you have hinted at, a dissatisfied sovereign nation that considers the matter a fit subject for its active interest. While there is no doubt that this can be circumvented, there is equally little doubt that doing so will not be a cakewalk.

Lets see how Bipins googly can get purchase off the pitch.

I am no one to judge that but hey if he takes a uturn he can become a great political leader

The only good soldier in civilian administration from the BJP was his fellow Uttaranchal citizen, Khanduri.

Prem Bhagat was different, special, as in everything that he did and stood for. His being superseded by Gopal Bewoor was a tragedy.

Someone ask him few q for his stupidity:
1) When will india become secular? Govt spending money on HINDU statues to make world record not Christian, Buddhist or Amazonian Inzac ones! Kind of clearly sends a msg of how secular the country is!
2) WTH does stay together means? He sounds like he was kicked out of the house by his wife right before he said that! PAKISTAN is here on the map and here to stay...Kindly stop BS! :coffee:

Pakistan is working on it, our state is trying her best to somehow , just to somehow to please india and international community. Its all about business. The state , nation and everything related is all bluff.

Back
Top Bottom