What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

I did not expect this kind of a reply from you sir...Pakistan wants to be a regional power....and it has problems most of its neighborhood....And you are saying American raid was unexpected.....

What makes you think Israel will use Indian land???? Given India's influence in your neighborhood they can persuade some other neighbors of yours to give permission for Israel....You also need to consider that India as a air base out of India also...So they might that one also.....If they use that then you are going to say we didn't expect that raid it was from our western front?????
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's just how it is. The last time the Israelis tried to bomb Pakistani nuclear sites, they wanted to use India as a launching pad. There are no other countries in the region that would be willing to take part in such strikes, none at all, as Pakistan would immediately retaliate. Pakistan may not be a military match for India, but it is still far stronger than the rest of the military forces in the entire South Asian region.

Unless Israel can persuade Iran, or Afghanistan to use their territory against Pakistan, an Israeli raid from the west is not happening.

Again, it's simple logic as to why the US raid was unexpected. The US was (and still is) considered a friendly nation, at least officially, and there were ZERO air threats from the western border, none at all. There is not a single air power you can name from the western front, that would actually threatening Pakistan.

Is there such a thing as short swift war ?

Ask US , because they had planned a short swift war in Afghanistan.

It may be easy to get in but getting out may be a whole different BALL GAME.
Falklands War and the Emu War

I did not expect this kind of a reply from you sir...Pakistan wants to be a regional power....and it has problems most of its neighborhood....And you are saying American raid was unexpected.....

What makes you think Israel will use Indian land???? Given India's influence in your neighborhood they can persuade some other neighbors of yours to give permission for Israel....You also need to consider that India as a air base out of India also...So they might that one also.....If they use that then you are going to say we didn't expect that raid it was from our western front?????

We are not Pakistanis to take joy of some others capabilities....

I was just making a point here....where someone said Pakistan had powerful air defense system and powerful air force....

Well you still have not answered that where did they both go when American landed on your soil that to in your military barrack....
Well thanks for letting me know that you are not like a pakistani, well you can never be a pakistani as we are orginals not some chest thumping indian.
As far as about the american action on obl is concerned, why do you think the radar was switched off, was it to save electricity...think about it, see if you can grasp this into your tiny little brain.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's just how it is. The last time the Israelis tried to bomb Pakistani nuclear sites, they wanted to use India as a launching pad. There are no other countries in the region that would be willing to take part in such strikes, none at all, as Pakistan would immediately retaliate. Pakistan may not be a military match for India, but it is still far stronger than the rest of the military forces in the entire South Asian region.

Unless Israel can persuade Iran, or Afghanistan to use their territory against Pakistan, an Israeli raid from the west is not happening.

Again, it's simple logic as to why the US raid was unexpected. The US was (and still is) considered a friendly nation, at least officially, and there were ZERO air threats from the western border, none at all. There is not a single air power you can name from the western front, that would actually threatening Pakistan.

This seems to be a logical answer regarding Israeli air raid and acceptable one too....But not having a radar on your western front is something bizarre....Because India has a air base in Tajikistan of course India don't have any fighter that can reach from there but still India can use this place to enter into Pakistan from western front..... anyways I hope your defense think tank will be working on this theory now....

Well thanks for letting me know that you are not like a pakistani, well you can never be a pakistani as we are orginals not some chest thumping indian.
As far as about the american action on obl is concerned, why do you think the radar was switched off, was it to save electricity...think about it, see if you can grasp this into your tiny little brain.

Pakistani original ?:o: Even if i had given a chance to be a Pakistani i will definitely neglect it....

anyway....There are so many theories about that American OBL incident.....No one really knows how they managed to get into your country so deep...Until they release those data we will never know so it is better not to make personal derogatory comments here.....

India would eventually start a war based on a lie and between two EIDs and currently this is the time we're are going through. I could be wrong but I do not see a war between Pakistan and India this year. India would want to re-gain its influence in Afghanistan and start troubling Pakistan from the other border before imposing war.

No one in Pakistan openly talks about it but Ahadith of GhazwatulHind are Genuine and Authentic. I have personally done research and verified their credibility. One of the Hadith of GhazwatulHind is rated as "Husan" which is second most credible level of authenticity. These Ahadith are available in Sunan-Nasai Alkubra and Sunan-Nasai Alsughra.

Study them yourself, they are available ONLINE over here.

The Book of Jihad - Sunan an-Nasa'i - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Go to Chapter No. 41 INVADING INDIA.

Once you know they are Credible, you can learn from secondary resource who have explained it even more.War is coming and InShaAllah Muslims will be victorious.

Last edited:
India would eventually start a war based on a lie and between two EIDs and currently this is the time we're are going through. I could be wrong but I do not see a war between Pakistan and India this year. India would want to re-gain its influence in Afghanistan and start troubling Pakistan from the other border before imposing war.

No one in Pakistan openly talks about it but Ahadith of GhazwatulHind are Genuine and Authentic. I have personally done research and verified their credibility. One of the Hadith of GhazwatulHind is rated as "Husan" which is second most credible level of authenticity. These Ahadith are available in Sunan-Nasai Alkubra and Sunan-Nasai Alsughra.

Study them yourself, they are available ONLINE over here.

The Book of Jihad - Sunan an-Nasa'i - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Go to Chapter No. 41 INVADING INDIA.

Once you know they are Credible, you can learn from secondary resource who have explained it even more.War is coming and InShaAllah Muslims will be victorious.
I wonder what Indian Muslims have to say about this?

This seems to be a logical answer regarding Israeli air raid and acceptable one too....But not having a radar on your western front is something bizarre....Because India has a air base in Tajikistan of course India don't have any fighter that can reach from there but still India can use this place to enter into Pakistan from western front..... anyways I hope your defense think tank will be working on this theory now....

Pakistani original ?:o: Even if i had given a chance to be a Pakistani i will definitely neglect it....

anyway....There are so many theories about that American OBL incident.....No one really knows how they managed to get into your country so deep...Until they release those data we will never know so it is better not to make personal derogatory comments here.....
Yeah please neglect it as we can't tolerate anymore filth from our eastern border.

Pakistan dont want war and Pakistanies are peace loving nation.. but worst come worst we will not stick to limited "Yes". even if we were size of vetican we would not let any one dictate us... you maye be are 7th in size and 2nd in population we still wont let you achieve your desirable result..
its saying in URDU " hum to dubaingay sanam tumhain bhi lay dubaingay"

haha lol

Yeah please neglect it as we can't tolerate anymore filth from our eastern border.

This is getting a bit off the topic but still.....

By calling others filth you are showing your true color and the way you have been brought up...Hats off to them!!!

Anyways I am not going to go down as cheap as you are...I am not going to entertain anymore of your derogatory comments....

The new mantra in India is "You do another 26/11 and you will loose Baluchistan"! This obviously targets China and its future investment and lowers the confidence of other investors. Any Pak sponsored killing inside India can be tagged as 26/11. China do not wish to pass statement on behalf of Pakistan or Baloschistan. My Chinese friends are telling China had enough frustration on Gwadar and any delay will force them to look another alternative through Afganistan.

yawns! Indian army chief should learn to stand proper, first .

Better than this.
Groin Protection !!!

COAS2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom