What's new

Indian Army Barbarity in Kashmir

Operation Sadbhavana

Winning hearts and Minds

cmsep27a.jpg

33 children of Chinar Corps of Indian Army hailing from Killore, Kupwara region of Jammu and Kashmir lead by Major Rudra, touring various states of the country under Operation Sadbhavana launched to provide exposure to the children affected by insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir.

13b.gif

People living in the remote areas of Ladakh region do not have access to medical facilities.

13c.gif

13d.gif

Operation Sadbhavana

Winning hearts and Minds

pb.jpg

Thirty students from the terrorist-affected Rajouri district in Jammu and Kashmir today visited the Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Fort Gobindgarh under the Army’s Operation Sadbhavna here.

15marGulabgarh.jpg

Medical camp

jk1.jpg

chd6.jpg

As a part of the ongoing operation Sadbhavana, a group of girl students, from Batalik area of Ladakh visited places of importance in the Western Command and interacted with army officers here. The tour is being sponsored by the Army.

image_n%5C30a.gif

Under Operation Sadbhavana, 14 Corps Engineering Signal Regiment has established an Adult Literacy Centre (ALC) at Tukcha. Tukcha is a small village on the outskirts of Leh with an approximate population of 2500. The aim of this centre is to improve the standard of literacy amongst the adult women of the village.

image_n%5C28a.GIF

Dr Anil Joshi, Chairman Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservation Organisation (HESCO), met Lt Gen Hari Prasad, GOC-in-C, Northern Command at Udhampur. Dr Joshi who is the father of the water mill revolution, based on converting the existing gharats into Micro Hydro Electric projects, discussed the establishment of eight such pilot projects in the state of J&K. Northern Command has been implementing the project in J&K under operation Sadbhavana.

image_n%5C26a.gif

As a part of operation Sadbhavana, 26 Maratha Light Infantry inaugurated twin mini hydel gharat in Bedar village of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir. As the village was reeling under severe power crisis, the battalion has set up these gharats in order to generate power from the abundant streams flowing in the area.

soc1.jpg

Miles to go: These boys of Army Goodwill School, Tyakshi, appeared for the Sainik School entrance examination

soc2.jpg

Moment to savour: Students of Army Goodwill School, Nubra valley, with President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam at Rashtrapati Bhawan

chd7.jpg

Students of Army Goodwill School, Kargil, and the Institute for the Blind, Sector 26, in a joyous mood in Chandigarh on Wednesday.

There are always two sides for a story but in reality when people do good deeds it often goes unrecognized but the same is not true when something bad happens :what: strange but true.

My above posts were only the other side of the story. The story of a developing Kashmir :cheers:. Most people may call it Indian propaganda but i beg to differ.

And i do believe there are a lot of human right violations too happening. I dont intend to justify it but collateral damage always happens.

My posts are for open-minded people of Pakistan who can accept that reality is not all that bad as it is portrayed in the news papers.

Jai Hind
flagindia.gif

Worried over Kashmir; UN urges India, Pak to talk

United Nations, Jul 29: Worried over the unrest in Kashmir, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has urged both India and Pakistan to "rekindle the spirit of the composite dialogue".

Buzz up!“In relation to recent developments in Indian-administered Kashmir, the Secretary-General is concerned over the prevailing security situation there over the past month,” Farhan Haq, Mr Ban’s spokesperson, said in a statement.

Over the last month as many as 17 people have died in the violence that erupted in the valley as civilians clashed against the security forces.

“He calls on all concerned to exercise utmost restraint and address problems peacefully,” the statement added.

“He (Ban Ki-moon) encourages both sides to rekindle the spirit of the composite dialogue, which was initiated in 2004 and had made encouraging progress on some important confidence building measures, and to make renewed efforts to address outstanding issues, including on Jammu and Kashmir.

“He underlines the need for patience, perseverance and compromise on all sides," the UN chief's spokesperson said.

Source : - OneIndia News

29-violence-in-valley.jpg

violence-in-valley -- Indian troops killing innocent people.

navtrek, do u remember how north korea decieves the world with its propaganda

stop spreading propaghandhi

As i told there are always two sides for a story. The worst side gets heard faster and stays longer in the mind of people :cheers:

You have internet at home. U also have the choice of knowing the good side of the story.

So u have the choice :)

And am not posting propaganda its the ground reality i am talking about.
India.gif

These are not Kashmiri women....
Also look thier dresses they cant be Kashmiries
Their facial ehtnic shows that these r Indian womne.

Your statement itself speaks a lot about Kashmir and India. Ours is a multicultural society :cheers:

Now if u think all the people of Kashmir look the same then sorry mate u are mistaken.

The State of Kashmir

The negative impact of Terrorism

1. The number of tourists visiting the state per year reduced from about 7 million in the pre-militancy days to a few thousand in the following years. It is estimated that the state lost 27 million tourists from 1989 to 2002, leading to a tourism revenue loss of US$ 3.6 billion

2. From 1989 to 2002, some 1,151 government buildings, 643 educational buildings, 11 hospitals, 337 bridges, 10,729 private houses and 1,953 shops have been gutted in about 5,268 attacks.

3. The enormity of economic damage due to militancy is evident in the estimates of damage that occurred, estimated at approximately 4 billion Indian rupees (INR) until December 1996 alone.

4. The conflict damaged the cohesive nature of Kashmiri society, rupturing the composite Kashmiri culture that was traditionally moulded by the Sufi saints.

Development activities

The broadening of democratic activities by holding state assembly elections
in 2002 and 2008, which are widely recognised as free and fair, is a crucial step towards conflict transformation.

India also expressed its readiness to initiate dialogue with every group in the state that abjured violence. The talks, since 2005 – initiated by the Indian prime minister with the moderate faction of the separatist group in the Kashmir valley, the All Party Hurriyat Conference (APHC)

The government of India also held three round-table conferences (in February 2006 in New Delhi, in May 2006 in Srinagar,and in April 2007 in New Delhi) to listen to the diverse
voices of J&K.

The easing of the visa process; exchanges through bus, train and air services between Srinagar and Muzaffarabad, and Lahore and Delhi; and the opening of intra-Kashmir routes at Srinagar-Muzaffarabad andPoonch-Rawalakote facilitated ever-growing people-to people interaction between India and Pakistan.

Economic Reconstruction

Bharat Nirman Programme (BNP) was launched by the Indian government in
2005 to build rural infrastructure. Under this programme, INR 40,000 million is earmarked to be spent in 1,643 villages in the region.

In 2004, the ADB earmarked US$ 300 million to Kashmir as a loan for a variety of
projects. It also funded road-connectivity projects that suffered devastation during the past years of turmoil.

In March 2007, the World Bank also cleared INR 4,000million for the improvement of roads in the eight state districts, under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak yojana (PMGSy) guidelines.

Under the scheme, as many as 100 new road projects were launched in the state
during March 2007.

Watershed development is another area where the World Bank has taken interest, and
the power sector can also be boosted with the help of these institutions.

Conclusion:

According to the survey by British group Market and Opinion Research International (MORI) in March 2002 is worth mentioning. 93% of Kashmiri respondents believed that the correct way to bring peace to the region would be through economic development

http://www.humansecuritygateway.com/documents/ACCORD_SymbiosisPeaceDevelopmentKashmir.pdf

Last edited:
One thing I feel is Pakistani's are brainwashed when it comes to Kahmir. Most of the info they provide is highly exhagaratted and divoid of proofs, it is important to understand that to win a movement one needs public opinion. Now saying one girl was raped does not give same impact as 1000's, same for deaths. So I feel to generate anti India feelings and to motivate people to fight against Indian Army people in Pakistan is fed with false news, which reflects in their post. Let me give some example earlier people use to post here that 100's of girls are raped every year. I asked for names and places in 2009 and only 1 doubtful incidence was reported. Now ask a Pakistani and he will say rapes are happening in mass in Kashmir. With this kind of information and mere rehtoric without any substence no fruitful debate can happen.

One thing I feel is Pakistani's are brainwashed when it comes to Kahmir. Most of the info they provide is highly exhagaratted and divoid of proofs, it is important to understand that to win a movement one needs public opinion. Now saying one girl was raped does not give same impact as 1000's, same for deaths. So I feel to generate anti India feelings and to motivate people to fight against Indian Army people in Pakistan is fed with false news, which reflects in their post. Let me give some example earlier people use to post here that 100's of girls are raped every year. I asked for names and places in 2009 and only 1 doubtful incidence was reported. Now ask a Pakistani and he will say rapes are happening in mass in Kashmir. With this kind of information and mere rehtoric without any substence no fruitful debate can happen.
Face it guys, they won't accept they're losing just like their general who put pride before acceptance. Let them dwell in their dreams hero worshiping stone pelters and "freedom fighter" terrorists that our Army is crushing daily.

In time they will realize their biggest enemy----their own mis-conceptions.

Back
Top Bottom