What's new

Indian armed forces-International drills

somebody that understands it.

He wrote 2 times that hes stupid.
without noticing it.

i act very stupid here.
and drag everyone on the same line.
and without noticing it that im full of sarcasm.

man many stupid people here.

:what::blink:

Brute Gorilla: 91 Infantry Brigade of the Indian Army visited the French Naval Ship Tonnerre

Pix1-798448.jpg

Pix2-700844.jpg

Pix3-702861.jpg

oke 100% indigenous indian guy.
Turkey is already a emerging global superpower.
and trust me..
turkey is in 2050 a super power.
maybe even earlier.
and trust on this one too..
Go to india go to your general of the army.
and tell this: give us proper equipment.

I think the overwhelming consenus is NO Turkey will never emerge as more than POSSIBLY a reginal power.FACT just look at any military or economice news everyone's jumping on the INDIA bandwagon, you don't want to get left behind.

I think the overwhelming consenus is NO Turkey will never emerge as more than POSSIBLY a reginal power.FACT just look at any military or economice news everyone's jumping on the INDIA bandwagon, you don't want to get left behind.

turkey is already a regional power...
and whos jumping on indian bandwagon?

with over a billion indian people in earth.
and still you dont hear from them.
i think i hear turkey in the media 24/7.

You hear about Turkey in Turkish media 24/7.

Other than that it might be because of the recent Israel + boat fiasco.

yeah you hear they are stirring trouble and trying to jump into bed with the Iranians. Also you hear theat TURKISH crazies attacked Isreali cammandos with metal bars and then were SURPRISED the cammandos defended themselves???

Turkey in the media 24/7
your trying to portray Turkey as somthing it just ISN'T and NEVER will be get a grip.

somebody that understands it.

He wrote 2 times that hes stupid.
without noticing it.

i act very stupid here.
and drag everyone on the same line.
and without noticing it that im full of sarcasm.

man many stupid people here.
sarcasm-and-stupidity-meet-at-the-elevator.jpg
:pop:

Army to hone anti-terror skills in drills with Big 3 - India - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The 1.13-million strong Indian Army is gearing up for joint combat exercises with the American and Russian armies, among others, in quick succession to further enhance "interoperability" withthem from August to October.

That's not all. India is also going to hold a military exercise with another big power, China, in the coming months. New Delhi and Beijing are now drawing up schedule for the third edition of their "hand-in-hand" (HiH) exercise, sources say.

Interestingly, the focus of all the three exercises will revolve more around counter-terrorism rather than conventional warfare, underlining the threat irregular warfare has assumed for the world at large.

The Indo-US combat exercise `Vajra Prahar' between the special forces of the two countries will be held at the Belgaum commando school in Karnataka between August and September, while the one with Russia called `Indra' is slated for Chaubatia near Ranikhet, Uttarakhand, from September to October.

While, India has had a long-standing defence relationship with Russia, notching up as it has military imports worth almost $40 billion from Moscow since the 1960s, joint combat exercises between the two have been few and far between.

Conversely, the most visible symbol of the now expansive Indo-US military ties has been the flurry of joint combat exercises -- over 50 in the last seven years -- between the two nations. Incidentally, India had hosted the largest-ever ground combat exercise with US, called `Yudh Abhyas', at Babina in October.

The US, of course, is now also aggressively cornering a major chunk of the lucrative Indian defence market. The largest-ever Indo-US defence deal -- the procurement of 10 C-17 Globemaster-III giant strategic airlift aircraft for IAF for around $3 billion -- is now on the verge of finalisation, as reported by TOI earlier. This deal will overtake the $2.1 billion contract for eight Boeing P-8I long-range maritime reconnaissance aircraft inked last year.

In sharp contrast to US and Russia, India's HiH exercises with China have so far been largely symbolic in nature, with just over 100 soldiers participating from each side. But they are seen to be an important CBM between the two countries which fought a bloody war in 1962.

While the first HiH was conducted at Kunming in China in December 2007, the second one was conducted at Belgaum in December 2008. The third HiH edition will be held in China.

Indian warships to exercise with Brazil, S Africa - Hindustan Times

India's warships will be on a two-month long deployment in African coast when they will hold a trilateral exercise with navies of Brazil and South Africa, apart from carrying out anti-piracy patrols in Mauritius and Seychelles beginning this weekend. Four warships including a destroyer and two frigates from the Navy's Western Fleet would be deployed in the Indian Ocean Region when they would also visit Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and South Africa, where the biennial IBSAMAR (India-Brazil-South Africa Maritime) exercise will be held.

A senior Navy officer said in New Delhi on Wednesday that the deployment would provide the Indian Navy "good opportunity to re-establish and further relations" with the navies of the African continent in areas of training and passage exercises.

Indian naval destroyer INS Mysore, frigates INS Tabar and INS Ganga along with tanker INS Aditya would be sailing there when they would also patrol the Exclusive Economic Zones of Mauritius and Seychelles and carry out anti-piracy operations.

Brazil will participate in the IBSAMAR exercise with its warships, while South Africa would bring their submarines.

During the IBSAMAR exercise, to be held in September, the three navies would also perform anti-air, anti-submarine, visit-board-search-seize operations apart from other naval warfare manoeuvres such as fuelling in mid sea.

"This will be the second edition of IBSAMAR. The first edition was held in 2008. This year's exercise will be much more complex than the previous one," the officer added.

This time though there would be no aerial fleet of the Indian Navy participating in the IBSAMAR exercise, though South Africa would be bringing in their aircraft, he added.

IBSAMAR would be held around the South African coast and there would be visits to Durban, Cape Town, Simon's Town and Port Elizabeth as part of the exercise.

India will be the lead Navy for this edition of IBSAMAR and Brazil will take upon the role in the next edition to be held in 2012.

"The exercise is to develop interoperability among the three navies so that they could carry out joint operations during times of need in the high seas," the officer said.

The western board deployment of the Navy comes a month after its warships from the eastern fleet had gone on a two-month voyage to south east Asian countries and Australia, when they called on ports in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, and Brunei.

Does this genius actually think turkish forces are better then indian?
what has he been smoking?:azn:

no offence but the indian navy is also unskilled?
hmm.. atleast they are doing something about it.
why not do some games with turkey?
turkey can teach ya someting
Listen, why are you trolling here? Is the thread criticizing Turkey? It is about international exercises of India with other countries. No other Turkish member here, Cabatli or Jigs is talking like this. You're really giving a bad impression about Turkey.

I picked your first post here because till the last page, you haven't given any links and resources or comparison in any form. Turkish military is advanced and has a good combat record and we Indians know that well. We never insulted Turkish armed forces then why are you resorting to such immature jibes?

What is the evidence that our Navy is unskilled? Any proof, links, sources? We're the only country in Asia currently operating an aircraft carrier that has served us well and continues to have a stellar maintenance record which even UK has been shocked with. Being the 5th largest Navy on the planet, our officers have proved what it means to say " शं नो वरुणः" (our Navy's motto) proudly.

Without any proof, you cannot simply claim someone as unskilled or skilled. Show us proof of our "incompetency" and all the big claims you've made here and we can move on to something sensible.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom