What's new

Indian and Chinese soldiers stand off in Ladakh

I have fu#ked pakistanilover several times..but his mederessa professors teach him there is no harm getting fucked by neighbors million times. So this guy love to get fu#ked trillions time.

Arey he is an Indian, who is trolling Pakistanis with his hyperbole, me think. So please ease up on curses.

What are u Indian doing??
fucking Indian nigger,outrageous bully.
the result of ur 1962 invasion didnt teach u a lesson??

It seems like PLA forgot u guys defeated us in 1962 thats y they just packed and left be a good citizen and remind them.

And BTW you made watch tower at wrong place. Bully.

Piss off you uglyarse midget lizard eating chink !!
:lol:
%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7-2015-09-10-15-14-39-png.255897

Oh,how can u speak these kind of words,look at this pic:lol:
Even ur Indian children starve to death,u Indian keep the mind of invading.:eek:
Imagine without British how can u Indian get any Iand from China?
Indian are criminals who take advantage of China's perilous state(1910-1945) and never feel satisfied.

As for height?
height.jpg
height1.jpg

@waz @WebMaster

Last edited:

Even ur Indian children starve to death,u Indian keep the mind of invading.:eek:
Indian are criminals who take advantage of China's perilous state(1910-1945) and never feel satisfied.
Don't know what point you are trying to make ?o_O:undecided:

I apologise kid . Was too harsh on you . perhaps you used the N word because of lack of vocabulary . Didn't know u r just 17 that also a female

Last edited:

My brother, these beggars are weak. Perfect time to invade and take over India and make them your slaves. This is a very big humiliation for China. Destroying a border post is a very big escalation. We as your ally will stand by your side.

India-China troops face-off: Rajnath Singh postpones visit to Ladakh, may go later in Sept | Zee News

Last Updated: Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 14:35

New Delhi: In order to take the stock of the situation in Ladakh where the Indian and Chinese troops had a face-off along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), Home Minister Rajnath Singh will be visiting the region later in September.

Singh, who was scheduled to visit the forward areas along the borders with Pakistan and China on Tuesday, has postponed the tour citing a key BJP meeting on Bihar.

"A meeting of the BJP Parliamentary Board has been called on Tuesday and it is important for the Home Minister, who is a senior party leader, to attend it.
"Hence the visit is rescheduled and he is likely to visit the border areas later this month," a Home Ministry spokesperson said.

The BJP meeting is expected to discuss party strategy for the coming Bihar Assembly polls scheduled next month.

The home minister was to visit Ladakh on Tuesday to assess the situation in forward areas and oversee the deployment of ITBP along LAC.

"As the home minister of country I want to assure you that we have taken effective steps to ensure border security," Singh was quoted as saying by ANI.

"When Pakistan Rangers DG came to meet me I'd told him that Atalji used to believe that friends can change, but neighbours don't," he added.

According to officials in the know of developments, the Chinese troops had built a temporary hut in Burtse, North of Ladakh, which was subsequently demolished by the ITBP and Army jawans yesterday.

China is said to be eyeing this area, which gives advantage to India to overlook the Karakoram highway linking the territory illegally occupied by China with Pakistan- occupied-Kashmir.

Besides, India has an Advanced Ground Landing (AGL) facility in Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) which was activated in August 2013 and the Indian Air Force had managed to land a C-130J Super Hercules transport aircraft at the air strip located at 16614 feet above sea level.

After reports about the construction of a hutment reached ITBP personnel, a joint patrol of para-military forces and the Army was sent to the area after which it was demolished.

Attempts for a flag meeting did not succeed as Chinese side did not revert on the date for a meet, the sources said.

The PLA troops had made attempts to push the Indian troops back but these were thwarted, they said.

Indian troops displayed the banners in Chinese asking the PLA to return to their side, the officials said.

India and China share over 4,000 km of LAC. China claims approximately 90,000 sq km of territory in Arunachal Pradesh besides 38,000 sq km in Jammu and Kashmir sector.

Defence Ministry officials in Delhi declined to comment.

(With Agency inputs)

Piss off you uglyarse midget lizard eating chink !!

Relax no need to be racist :)
let her post it shows their frustration .

My brother, these beggars are weak. Perfect time to invade and take over India and make them your slaves. This is a very big humiliation for China. Destroying a border post is a very big escalation. We as your ally will stand by your side.

LOL man u're funny raat ko neend aayi dhang se?
I'm sure u were hoping to see no India on map today. Aww poor kid . Like i said nothing gonna happen now start reading all your posts from beginning and see how naive u were.

India is the one who broke International Law by destroying a Chinese Post.

China wont be so nice to take you to international court like Italians. China will destroy 10 posts in return.
These are two different perspectives. Both countries assert their rights on the area and both needs to show their presence in the area incase of any future hearing in international court. This is just like Siachen and Sircreek. Indians will surely say that the post was in India's territory.

No one in the world dare touch the Chinese, these stupid Indians made a huge mistake. Its a huge escalation by India by destroying Chinese posts.

Lets wait and watch how the dragon treats these betrayers.
lolwa. Now go and worship Chinese. hahaha and yeah I am waiting for 'wrath of dragon' too..lets see. hahaha

No one in the world dare touch the Chinese, these stupid Indians made a huge mistake. Its a huge escalation by India by destroying Chinese posts.

Lets wait and watch how the dragon treats these betrayers.
lolwa. Now go and worship Chinese. hahaha and yeah I am waiting for 'wrath of dragon' too..lets see. hahaha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom