What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

After your actions of 5 Aug 2019 we are all convinced that we have to fight a war with you guys and a decisive one
Iss se pehle kya soch rhe the,,,, puri history me aisi kon sir country hai jisne bina lare zameen chori hai.
Basically baat ye hai,, ke yeh solve kisi ne karna nahi hai. Aur apni countries me itna dum hi nahi hai.
Kashmir is actually not a India Pakistan issue.
It's an issue between bhayya people,,the sad thing is tht they control the politics

Iss se pehle kya soch rhe the,,,, puri history me aisi kon sir country hai jisne bina lare zameen chori hai.
Basically baat ye hai,, ke yeh solve kisi ne karna nahi hai. Aur apni countries me itna dum hi nahi hai.
Kashmir is actually not a India Pakistan issue.
It's an issue between bhayya people,,the sad thing is tht they control the politics
No on Pakistani side Punjabis and Pathans (in addition to bhayyas, sindhis, baluchis and kashmiris) have a substantial share in decision making.

India is a very peaceful country so will try to settle the dispute with dialogue with China....

But make no mistake.... Our Indian funda is clear....

AAP HAMSE DOODH MANGOGE TO HUM AAP KO KHEER DENGE....

LEKIN AGAR AAP HAMSE KASHMIR MANGOGE TOH HUM APKO CHEER DENGE....

English translation :

IF YOU ASK US FOR A GLASS OF MILK WE (INDIANS) WILL GIVE YOU SWEET DESSERT....

BUT IF YOU ASK FOR A KASHMIR WE (INDIANS) WILL RIP YOU APART....

India is a very peaceful country so will try to settle the dispute with dialogue with China....

AAP HAMSE DOODH MANGOGE TO HUM AAP KO KHIR DENGE....

English translation :

IF YOU ASK US FOR A GLASS OF MILK WE INDIANS WILL GIVE YOU SWEET DESSERT....

BUT IF YOU ASK FOR A KASHMIR WE INDIANS WILL RIP YOU APART....
How peaceful country you are, Lanat hai BAGHAL MAIN CHURI, MOUNH PAR RAM RAM

AAP HAMSE DOODH MANGOGE TO HUM AAP KO KHEER DENGE....

English translation :

IF YOU ASK US FOR A GLASS OF MILK WE (INDIANS) WILL GIVE YOU SWEET DESSERT....

BUT IF YOU ASK FOR A KASHMIR WE (INDIANS) WILL RIP YOU APART....
Come to me i will give u a beef burger

No on Pakistani side Punjabis and Pathans (in addition to bhayyas, sindhis, baluchis and kashmiris) have a substantial share in decision making.
Well non bhayya people like me dont discriminate between different bhayyas.
I understand alot of Pakistani people think they arabs turks central Asian and such,, for us non bhayyas all r just simply bhayya,,, up, bihari, bhopali gujrati, kashmiri, punjabi, sindhi,,,,,,, just sub tribes of greater bhayya tribe. They r free to call themselves what ever they want.
main-qimg-13467483e26886e28041919fc3f11055

Abhinandan is apparently South Indian (dravidian)but everyone looks like they have been imported from backwaters of bihar yesterday.
But ofcourse Pakistani bhayyas will disagree.

Having an army of 1.3 Million now they are waiting for USA to come and fight for them. China is holding them from their bolls for last 25 days and they are not even making a sound. ha ha

My God they are seriously accusing Pakistan. Not as joke, seriously
'71 debacle could only be realized after the unprecedented USSR (including the entire Warsaw block) support in armaments, logistics, training, planning etc., forget about the diplomatic support, power projection etc.!! Even the Soviet generals were in Delhi during the planning phase, and they accompanied the Indian Staffs to observe and guide the development in the field!! Even the treacherous Egyptian bastard leaders sent the unused Russian weapons and ammo for the Mukti Bahini terrorists!! No wonder the USSR had to pay back by dissipating into 15 parts!! And, the "Arab nationalists" fully deserve the 24/7 humiliation they're subjected to...

Last edited:
'71 debacle could only be realized after the unprecedented USSR support in armaments, logistics, training, planning etc., forget about diplomacy, power projection etc.!! Even the treacherous Egyptian bastard leaders sent the unused Russian weapons and ammo for the Mukti Bahini terrorists!! Even the Soviet generals were in Delhi during the planning phase, and they accompanied the Indian Staffs to observe and guide the development in the field!! No wonder the USSR had to pay back by dissipating into 15 parts...
Not India, USSR, Egypt or anyone else could have defeated us but the traitors (snakes) in our ranks. We were given the same treatment to us by our so-callled brothers what Arabs did to Turks. (Tears)

'71 debacle could only be realized after the unprecedented USSR (including the entire Warsaw block) support in armaments, logistics, training, planning etc., forget about the diplomatic support, power projection etc.!! Even the Soviet generals were in Delhi during the planning phase, and they accompanied the Indian Staffs to observe and guide the development in the field!! Even the treacherous Egyptian bastard leaders sent the unused Russian weapons and ammo for the Mukti Bahini terrorists!! No wonder the USSR had to pay back by dissipating into 15 parts!! And, the Egyptian "Arab nationalists" fully deserve the humiliation they're subjected to...
m5s3gbvrp3331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom