What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

China,s behaviour is very soft to india.just saw a video of Chinese soldier caught by indian troops.
they are handling him very rough torturing and abusing.Chinese troops just watching from near distance.
They should at least try to free their colleague from enemy and not let them humiliate him.
Well as per report above some Indian were injured and sent to hospitals as well, you are only seeing one side of the story not the complete one, nobody knows what happened after that?

Vegans and Vegetarian people should deserve everyone's respect! I don't understand why you make fun of them. But similarly Vegans and Vegetarians often are too crazy in calling people who eat meat as criminals. Not everyone just a few. Of course morality is more on side with Vegans here. It requires more strength to stop yourself from eating meats so a person who can do this is stronger person in will despite any physical differences. Anyway all our ancestors were predators including Vegan's. So what about their genetic is different because of their own modern choice? Anyway today's vegan diets can often give enough protein for nutrition value. It's just these people make the better choice and also better for environment and animal cruelty. Honestly China is slowly making some progress here as people become more wealthy and less require animal cruelty when it comes to using them and for food. But here is great example of something very positive that is Indian culturally.

Absolutely.... instead of making fun of each other's diet we should respect it....

Are you dumb? Whats their weight as compared to both Predators?

Still Rhino run threateningly faster and give lion run for it's money..... my point is diet doesn't deter Rhino.... I remember seeing a video where fearless Rhino mother alone with her baby was roaming and eating freely in front of whole lions group and no lion had courage to even come close to baby.... Finally all Lions left the place...

Still Rhino run threateningly faster and give lion run for it's money..... my point is diet doesn't deter Rhino.... I remember seeing a video where fearless Rhino mother alone with her baby was roaming and eating freely in front of whole lions group and no lion had courage to even come close to baby.... Finally all Lions left the place...
Yeah and Antelope gets eaten by the Cheetah. LOL
Ferret hunts huge Rabbit. LOL

Absolutely.... instead of making fun of each other's diet we should respect it....

Many people even in China respect your diet and some even do it. I know my neighbours are like this and they are forcing their son the same. No meat at all. Personally I think it is very sensible and sign of great virtue. Of course this doesn't mean all Vegan are perfect or better humans and people who eat meat are worse and evil. But to make fun of Vegan and Vegetarian is wrong. Most Chinese do not make fun but the ones who are very pro meat eating may be finding it strange that's all but definitely still respect the choice. I think we just don't mind other people's choices as much and force our personal view on other's. Hopefully this continues to progress in that direction. It's funny because in China, the diet is huge and different people have huge differences and every city has huge differences. To say this for sure, we have still issues with our old history from poverty and some left over issues remain from that era. Although they truly are so much rarer than presented. I say if people can visit China for a long time and live in different parts for a long time with open inquisitive minds, they will find China is so different to what they thought or believed. Some parts will remain like their suspicions but most will be surprised. Anyway we are definitely nowhere near perfect and have many places to grow.

Same with Halal. In fact visiting western Chinese cities many Halal foods and Han Chinese eating Halal food anyway. We don't force them to eat pork even though some propaganda keep saying CCP forcing people to eat pork. What the **** will be the point? We waste meat and if people don't want it, they don't want it. So many hungry Chinese who will love it. As for other things like Uighur culture being monitored and government acting on extremists, I cannot say is untrue. But the reality may be very different to what different people are claiming. Anyway if I don't know, I won't comment except to question those who are certain and present things in a way to manipulate others.

Many people even in China respect your diet and some even do it. I know my neighbours are like this and they are forcing their son the same. No meat at all. Personally I think it is very sensible and sign of great virtue. Of course this doesn't mean all Vegan are perfect or better humans and people who eat meat are worse and evil. But to make fun of Vegan and Vegetarian is wrong. Most Chinese do not make fun but the ones who are very pro meat eating may be finding it strange that's all but definitely still respect the choice. I think we just don't mind other people's choices as much and force our personal view on other's. Hopefully this continues to progress in that direction. It's funny because in China, the diet is huge and different people have huge differences and every city has huge differences. To say this for sure, we have still issues with our old history from poverty and some left over issues remain from that era. Although they truly are so much rarer than presented. I say if people can visit China for a long time and live in different parts for a long time with open inquisitive minds, they will find China is so different to what they thought or believed. Some parts will remain like their suspicions but most will be surprised. Anyway we are definitely nowhere near perfect and have many places to grow.

Same with Halal. In fact visiting western Chinese cities many Halal foods and Han Chinese eating Halal food anyway. We don't force them to eat pork even though some propaganda keep saying CCP forcing people to eat pork. What the **** will be the point? We waste meat and if people don't want it, they don't want it. So many hungry Chinese who will love it. As for other things like Uighur culture being monitored and government acting on extremists, I cannot say is untrue. But the reality may be very different to what different people are claiming. Anyway if I don't know, I won't comment except to question those who are certain and present things in a way to manipulate others.

You know I am from strictly vegetarian family.... my other all relatives do not even drink a glass of water if they have visited someone and if he is a non vegetarian.... but my parents never tought us like that.... their funda was clear.... you follow vegetarianism and at the same time respect other people diet.... my brother has a love marriage with a catholic girl but she is allowed to eat non vegetarian food whenever she is out or at her parents house.... only compulsion she has is she can't eat or cook anything non vegetarian in our house.... she is happy we are happy..... it's a give respect and take respect thing... ...

In my honest opinion vegetarianism is a huge blessing on poor animals....

For China yes variety of diet is huge.... vast country after all..... so vast that intercontinental sized India is 4 times smaller in front of China....and yes instead of wasting food it's anyday better to distribute among hungry people....

You know I am from strictly vegetarian family.... my other all relatives do not even drink a glass of water if they have visited someone and if he is a non vegetarian.... but my parents never tought us like that.... their funda was clear.... you follow vegetarianism and at the same time respect other people diet.... my brother has a love marriage with a catholic girl but she is allowed to eat non vegetarian food whenever she is out or at her parents house.... only compulsion she has is she can't eat or cook anything non vegetarian in our house.... she is happy we are happy..... it's a give respect and take respect thing... ...

For China yes variety of diet is huge.... vast country after all..... so vast that intercontinental sized India is 4 times smaller in front of China....and yes instead of wasting food it's anyday better to distribute among hungry people....
Why don’t you start your own thread about what you like to eat and not eat? This thread is about India being slapped around by China. Let’s stick to topic - even if it’s hurting.

143144ou6shuv8huwbr6ys.jpg
indians captured after being beaten by chinese . Pang goong lake. East of leh.

Reinforcements of chinese army keep coming

China,s behaviour is very soft to india.just saw a video of Chinese soldier caught by indian troops.
they are handling him very rough torturing and abusing.Chinese troops just watching from near distance.
They should at least try to free their colleague from enemy and not let them humiliate him.
A video of a Chinese soldier being abused slapped attacked and having insults (sexual at that) doesn’t mean China is weak. It shows us the unethical undisciplined approach the indian army are taking. No professional army would tear a captor like this. We don’t see the Chinese response on the video.
What we do know is Chinese troops are camped firmly inside Indian land. So whose the chicken here? ANY nation in the world would not tolerate this and respond instantly - not India. Now bearing this in mind -
Whose behaviour is soft?

Why don’t you start your own thread about what you like to eat and not eat? This thread is about India being slapped around by China. Let’s stick to topic - even if it’s hurting.

Food topic came while discussing something but sorry for of topic....

Nobody is getting slapped as of yet.....

India didn't say we will stop the work or army is being withdrawn....

If some few kms they have infiltrated (which is not yet confirmed that it's 60-100 kms) then we are in discussion with them....

In my opinion this stand off will be long like doklam say 70-80 days.... we don't need to fight with China for such small infiltration ... we can wait till winter starts..... China will automatically withdraw troops from there in winter and and then we can retake it..... this will be the best solution....

Right now due to Corona pandemic the world is so frustrated with China that if China dares to do anything stupid in SCS believe me it will be a mob lynching of China by all SCS countries with India too will jump in.....

Imagine China is being beaten up by Japan, SK, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India

Poor China will ask its iron brother Pakistan for military assistance but Pakistan will escape from a narrow lane giving an excuse....

Type 55 is deadly but lot of deadly things are in the kitty of Japan, SK too my friend....

Chinese new warships are just bigger in size with little technological advancements. Indian ocean shall be the grave yard for Chinese navy if confrontation takes place. Junk Chinese warships are no match to mighty Indian warship either in fire power, defense, electronics.
With your mouth gun?

Like paper dragon withdrew from Doklam after 3 warnings per day for 51 days.

they are inside your territory setting up camp and probably eating your food and crapping in your yard and you are talking of humiliating them? What else do they need to completely humiliate you?

I don’t understand why Indians are chest thumping and pointing their tiny fingers - China has really got your tiny testicles in its hands and India from what I hear is begging for intervention from the likes of the unpredictable USA.

the world is watching and sniggering - yet Indians like you are claiming a victory. Incredible Indian

They tried same in Chumar and Doklam and humiliated. Now their ambassador is talking peace and friendship. Bad news for cheer leaders.

In any real all-out war, even where external actors are not involved (on Chinese side, aka Pakistan), India cannot hope to win against China and may end up losing significant territory, and respect.

I also believe that Pakistan may find itself exposed to an extraordinary opportunity and may invade IoK. Realistically, in any 2-front war, sans Nuclear MAD option; India will have no other option but to surrender illegally occupied territories to both China and Pakistan and to make peace with the neighbors.

Your generals had also believed the same but you lost half of your country. Everyone has the freedom to believe what pleases him though reality may be different.

Waste of time, energy to even talk to you.

Why ? There are lots of Chinese and Pakistani members to support your bluff. Why do you not want a single guy to show you your reality?

Yes we should not get fooled by these Indian trolls. They are trying to hijack this thread by posting non sense.

Guys let's discuss capabilities of Mirage2000. J11s are chased out again by Mirage. Seems very potent ac, everytime whenever need arises it rose for the occasion. Why Russian planes were not airborne?

Yes Brother, Kashmiri will welcome you in same way they welcomed u in the past.

Can it be used by China in Laddakh?

Chinese war ship's engine had failed in Indian ocean. They had to tow it back.

Why ? There are lots of Chinese and Pakistani members to support your bluff. Why do you not want a single guy to show you your reality?
@Areesh another silent poison here. :laugh:

There are lots of Chinese and Pakistani members to support your bluff.
Also you can't wake up a person who's pretending to sleep.

@Areesh another silent poison here. :laugh:

Also you can't wake up a person who's pretending to sleep.

Cry more you 50 cent troll.

It is you guys brain washed in reeducation camp who pretend to sleep. You have no access to free media. Enjoy what is fed to you by CPC.

Ironic how vast majority of your country doesn't think the same way, infact they like to push their thought process to others, specially minorities and more specifically Muslims, even though the fact is that around 31% of indian are vegans.

Not to leave a personal comment, still I would like you to let your brother's wife eat non veg at home as well. Now that would be true respect and giving someone their space by heart rather when she is out or is at parents house.

Back
Top Bottom