What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

amazing dialogue

TRIBUTE TO THE REAL INDIAN ARMY
Dialogue dialogue dialogue, bolly wood, bolly wood, bolly wood, come back to reality, its war not a movie
Ajay-Abhinandan-750x369.jpg

He can only bark, goli nahi chala sakta yeh
EZR-8D4XYAEM1Gp
I totally agree. But how is Pakistan any different.
If u r a real khan(I mean pukhtun),,, then just tell me India Pakistan me itni aukaat hi nahi he ki goli chalaye. (Kashmir solve ho gaya hota)
Most of the population is bhayya. These ppl r not marne maarney type(only bootpolish).
Itna jigar hota to hazaro saal dusro ki tatti nahi saaf kar rhe hote.

I totally agree. But how is Pakistan any different.
If u r a real khan(I mean pukhtun),,, then just tell me India Pakistan me itni aukaat hi nahi he ki goli chalaye. (Kashmir solve ho gaya hota)
Most of the population is bhayya. These ppl r not marne maarney type(only bootpolish).
Itna jigar hota to hazaro saal dusro ki tatti nahi saaf kar rhe hote.
Bhai we are 1/5th your size and still we have matched you bullet to bullet so far. Other than East Pakistan our war record on the West Pakistan side is much better than yours. You should give us credit.

Bhai we are 1/5th your size and still we have matched you bullet to bullet so far. Other than East Pakistan our war record on the West Pakistan side is much better than yours. You should give us credit.
Oo bhai theek hai,,, it's most probably coz u guys r 30-40% of population.
Lekin iss nookliaa dushmani ki aukaat to dekh lo.
Sharam aati hai iss dushmani pe.
Kuch ho sakta hai karo warna yaar chup baitho. Lekin inn logo ki batein toh suno,,, itni fekte hai. Aukaat do rupaye ki hai nahi lekin batein

amazing real INDIAN ARMY professional devoid of polictics just there to defend our great nation

amazing real INDIAN ARMY professional devoid of polictics just there to defend our great nation
Amazing in bollywood, disgraceful on the battle field. IMA should ask themselves where have they faltered ?

Oo bhai theek hai,,, it's most probably coz u guys r 30-40% of population.
Lekin iss nookliaa dushmani ki aukaat to dekh lo.
Sharam aati hai iss dushmani pe.
Kuch ho sakta hai karo warna yaar chup baitho. Lekin inn logo ki batein toh suno,,, itni fekte hai
The real problem is Kashmir. You guys promised in the UN you will give them the right to self determination and after 73 years you annexed them. There has to be a war.

how this young cadet became like this ?
upload_2020-5-30_21-16-20-jpeg.636765

Yes Brother, Kashmiri will welcome you in same way they welcomed u in the past.

I guess things were very different back in '65, perhaps some leftover scars from 1948 when our tribals looted and plundered Kashmir?

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kashmiris welcome Pakistan Army with open arms, with the way India has been treating Kashmir for the past 20-25 years.

We are 1/7 india's size.
Ok bhayyaforever :lol:
Amazing in bollywood, disgraceful on the battle field. IMA should ask themselves where have they faltered ?

The real problem is Kashmir. You guys promised in the UN you will give them the right to self determination and after 73 years you annexed them. There has to be a war.
Toh nahi hua na solve 70 yrs me,,,,toh kar lete he war,, wahi toh masla hai.
Dono side me phattu hai,,, na larenge na solve karenge. Bus politics hoga, waddi waddi batein hongi,,aur bhayye vote denge.aur wo itne jyada he ke dono countries me wahi decide karenge ke kon govt banayega. Yahi chalta rahega

Dono side me phattu hai,,, na larenge na solve karenge. Bus politics hoga, waddi waddi batein hanging,,aur bhayye vote denge. Yahi chalta rahega
No, after Imran Khan as PM things are different now, We are ready for war and looking forward to it, you will not get the support of traitors like Nawaz Shareef and PPP this time.

No, after Imran Khan as PM things are different now, We are ready for war and looking forward to it, you will not get the support of traitors like Nawaz Shareef and PPP this time.
Dekhte hai,,,, trust me, u r in for disappointment

Dono side me phattu hai,,, na larenge na solve karenge. Bus politics hoga, waddi waddi batein hongi,,aur bhayye vote denge.aur wo itne jyada he ke dono countries me wahi decide karenge ke kon govt banayega. Yahi chalta rahega
After your actions of 5 Aug 2019 we are all convinced that we have to fight a war with you guys and a decisive one

Back
Top Bottom