What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Are you Sure about it, so far no one has challenged Chinese expansion,Including the US!
SouthChinaSea-BRUNEI-900-1.jpg

sea-ship-1280x720.jpg

Z3M4XZEHXJFGBCTZM2WNY5JAJQ.jpg

south-china-sea-dispute.jpg
you sure, ???? there's been an uptick of US destroyers and Bombers deployment in south china sea since pandemics begin. I don't see anything wrong if India sends its destroyers to the area. China would not do anything serious, not against the US ,the french, the brits, the canadians and certainly not against India.

Right now due to Corona pandemic the world is so frustrated with China that if China dares to do anything stupid in SCS believe me it will be a mob lynching of China by all SCS countries with India too will jump in.....

Imagine China is being beaten up by Japan, SK, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India

Poor China will ask its iron brother Pakistan for military assistance but Pakistan will escape from a narrow lane giving an excuse....

Type 55 is deadly but lot of deadly things are in the kitty of Japan, SK too my friend....
big countries such as the US, France ,UK,Japan , India and Australia should do a joint FONOP's in the Taiwan strait, nothing screams F You China louder , and don't forget to publicize it in a a manner that humiliates the CCP. the next thing you know is the usual angry rant from globaltimes and the Chine MFA's.

Knowing that China wont shoot a bullet this FONOP's serves two purpose:
-declaring that China claims are indeed illegal
-making the inseure CCP looks weak in front of their citizens because of their inability to stop such crossing in sensitive areas (Taiwan Strait, SCS,)

you sure, ???? there's been an uptick of US destroyers and Bombers deployment in south china sea since pandemics begin. I don't see anything wrong if India sends its destroyers to the area. China would not do anything serious, not against the US ,the french, the brits, the canadians and certainly not against India.

big countries such as the US, France ,UK,Japan , India and Australia should do a joint FONOP's in the Taiwan strait, nothing screams F You China louder , and don't forget to publicize it in a a manner that humiliates the CCP. the next thing you know is the usual angry rant from globaltimes and the Chine MFA's.

-making the inseure CCP looks weak in front of their citizens because of their inability to stop such crossing in sensitive areas (Taiwan Strait, SCS,)
So India now considers itself in the league of BIG countries and equates herself with NATO/USA ha ha

Aap ke muh me ghee shakkar....
Dream on, when your eyes will open you will see PLA soldiers standing on your head.

If situation escalates, paper dragon will be humiliated. They don't have any option but to retreat. If situation escalates, they will be taught such a lesson that they will forget to mess with even Taiwan.

they are inside your territory setting up camp and probably eating your food and crapping in your yard and you are talking of humiliating them? What else do they need to completely humiliate you?

I don’t understand why Indians are chest thumping and pointing their tiny fingers - China has really got your tiny testicles in its hands and India from what I hear is begging for intervention from the likes of the unpredictable USA.

the world is watching and sniggering - yet Indians like you are claiming a victory. Incredible Indian

So India now considers itself in the league of BIG countries and equates herself with NATO/USA ha ha
well India is BIG yes, not on the level of USA of course (so do China) but one must remember that even Canada did deployed it's ships for some Taiwan Strait crossings. I'm sure India too can do such things.

they are inside your territory setting up camp and probably eating your food and crapping in your yard and you are talking of humiliating them? What else do they need to completely humiliate you?

I don’t understand why Indians are chest thumping and pointing their tiny fingers - China has really got your tiny testicles in its hands and India from what I hear is begging for intervention from the likes of the unpredictable USA.

the world is watching and sniggering - yet Indians like you are claiming a victory. Incredible Indian
India has found a unique way to defeat Chinese incursion, BEHAVE AS IT NEVER HAPPENED.

If situation escalates, paper dragon will be humiliated. They don't have any option but to retreat. If situation escalates, they will be taught such a lesson that they will forget to mess with even Taiwan.
With your mouth gun?

well India is BIG yes, not on the level of USA of course (so do China) but one must remember that even Canada did deployed it's ships for some Taiwan Strait crossings. I'm sure India too can do such things.
China is not sitting 60 KM inside canada, It is sitting inside India. Had India been big they would have taught a lesson to China since 25 days they entered Ladakh. India has not even tried to BARK at the intruders, what to talk of BITING them. PM Modi is in a state of shock. He has not spoken a single word about it so far. Big countries become big by their actions. India has been cowed down and given shut up calls by Bhutan and Nepal. India's size has shrunk to worst than a dwarf

Right now due to Corona pandemic the world is so frustrated with China that if China dares to do anything stupid in SCS believe me it will be a mob lynching of China by all SCS countries with India too will jump in.....

Imagine China is being beaten up by Japan, SK, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India

Poor China will ask its iron brother Pakistan for military assistance but Pakistan will escape from a narrow lane giving an excuse....

Type 55 is deadly but lot of deadly things are in the kitty of Japan, SK too my friend....
Are you Japanese?

is surya londay nay apnay ribs toor daynay hain! modi g hindu pagal hogaya hai cheen ko bhagao!

chankya philosophy get raped but dont talk about it act if your hole is still intact!!

wah!
upload_2020-5-30_21-13-51.jpeg

ha ha

There is nothing CONFIRM yet who is on whose territory.... we need to wait.... such incursions are not new and even Indian army has done such things with China on their territory.... banners with you guys are so obsessed used by the Chinese army too under such circumstances.....

Let alone Indian or Chinese territory Indian army had humiliated them in doklam a land of Bhutan.... we went there, stopped their road construction, impounded their equipment and stand off went till 70 days.... after that China went back without constructing any road.... if India wasn't there today that strategic road would have been fully operational.....

Arunachal Pradesh was no man's land till 1986 on which China had claims even then India landed its troops and annexed total area absolutely ignoring all the war threats from China.... Sikkim is another story.... what we lost in 62 much bigger we earned in Sikkim and AP....

Even if China has intruded some kms then India will handle the situation.....

There is nothing CONFIRM yet who is on whose territory.... we need to wait.... such incursions are not new and even Indian army has done such things with China on their territory.... banners with you guys are so obsessed used by the Chinese army too under such circumstances.....

Let alone Indian or Chinese territory Indian army had humiliated them in doklam a land of Bhutan.... we went there, stopped their road construction, impounded their equipment and stand off went till 70 days.... after that China went back without constructing any road.... if India wasn't there today that strategic road would have been fully operational.....

Arunachal Pradesh was no man's land till 1986 on which China had claims even then India landed its troops and annexed total area absolutely ignoring all the war threats from China.... Sikkim is another story.... what we lost in 62 much bigger we earned in Sikkim and AP....

Even if China has intruded some kms then India will handle the situation.....
I dont blame you dear I have heard your Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin is also looking but he is also unable to see the Chinese 60 KM inside you.
upload_2020-5-30_21-19-21.jpeg

India has found a unique way to defeat Chinese incursion, BEHAVE AS IT NEVER HAPPENED.
And you should feel some shame saying that, "Even if China has intruded some kms then India will handle the situation"
jao kahen ja kar sharam say doob kar mar jao bayghairto

Wait for some time bro.... whatever you are saying above is actually going to be a reality.....

Wait for some time bro.... whatever you are saying above is actually going to be a reality.....
Keep waiting for US Armada, we also kept waiting for this US armada in 1971 which never came

But, they can always arrange some pogroms inside the Muslim ghettos to vent out their frustrations....
They can shoot some of our locusts

#BreakingNews Strategic Plans Div. of #Pakistan has successfully inducted swarms of specialized #locusts that are trained to carry miniaturized tactical nuclear weapons of 0.02 kilotons. These secret weapons have already been deployed at forward bases along the #Indian border.

I dont blame you dear I have heard your Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin is also looking but he is also unable to see the Chinese 60 KM inside you.
View attachment 636766

And you should feel some shame saying that, "Even if China has intruded some kms then India will handle the situation"
jao kahen ja kar sharam say doob kar mar jao bayghairto
As long as Delhi, Agra, Ahmedabad etc. are OK they should be fine! For the last time, even those places were gone...

Back
Top Bottom