What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

why focus in ladakh, when you could bring the tension to the south china sea.
Are you Sure about it, so far no one has challenged Chinese expansion,Including the US!
SouthChinaSea-BRUNEI-900-1.jpg

sea-ship-1280x720.jpg

Z3M4XZEHXJFGBCTZM2WNY5JAJQ.jpg

south-china-sea-dispute.jpg

I forgot to add one thing,

This is a lengthy game of chess happening on Border territory in which India is ultimate loser, sooner or later.

According to my observations, there would not be any immediate war or skirmish going to take place in next 2-3 years.

So if you are new to following this circus, don't expect instant outcomes.

China will slowly build strength and India wont be able to match its pace.

Simply because fighting China on 1 on 1 basis is out of our capacity right now.... yes but our troops will surely bleed them if war really starts..... when someone is bullying you taking advantage of your weakness then its better to form an alliance with other countries who are being bullied in the same way by China.....

BTW why Pakistan members start doing BHANGRA whenever there is border tensions between India and China???

Same can happen with Pakistan when the giant and India's ally sitting in your west get free from USA and Gulf pressure and decide to look into settling pending issues with you that time it will be a fun for Indians to watch.... so never laugh on someone problems....
If we can take you 5:1 why cant you take china 1:1 ? Fcuking coward Indians.

really? for 60 years india has been taxing its poor people speaking for its defense needs boasting how it can fight a two front war and rubbish. Last year alone it spent $60 billion dollar on defense. Now when the time has come and its borders are occupied the tax eating indian army will not fight because it can lose soldiers ? Is there any honor in anything that india does ?
And the same army has no problem raping kashmiri women and blinding kashmiri children.

If it cant fight then give the whole of aksai chin and arunachal to china and have good relations with it. They will even pour in investments - why this racket of having an army.
The fact of the matter is CHICKEN INDIAN ARMY is not even capable of fighting ONE FRONT WAR instead of a TWO FRONT WAR. They can only kill, rape, torture innocent minorities and make tall claims in front of liar INDIAN MEDIA

I forgot to add one thing,

This is a lengthy game of chess happening on Border territory in which India is ultimate loser, sooner or later.

According to my observations, there would not be any immediate war or skirmish going to take place in next 2-3 years.

So if you are new to following this circus, don't expect instant outcomes.

China will slowly build strength and India wont be able to match its pace.
China will tighten india's screw@one rotation per day till the time it chokes to death. Its a game of slow strangulation. As a result of first rotation Modi has gone silent.

Sorry mate but your wish of WAR between India and China is never going to be true.... yes but I won't disappoint you totally... here one fantastic theme from Indian movie WAR for you guys.... WAR nahi to WAR theme hi sahi....:lol:

You will cry when you hear both India China settled issue with dialogue. .
Time for movies is over, get up and fight for your motherland, they are 60 KM inside you, GHUSS KAR MARA HAI CHINA NAY

What fake victory ? Sikkim is ours , arunachal is ours , bangladesh is not yours .
Are all of those things fake ?
And now ladakh is China's. lol, that too handed over to China on a plate without firing a single bullet by mighty Modi, Dovaal and mighty indian army under the (un)able command of Bipin Rawat

Guys it's getting boring day by day. PLA should have reached Delhi by now.
Seems Karnal main Paraathe khaane baith gaye hain.
they are not in a hurry, China will tighten india's screw@one rotation per day till the time it chokes to death. Its a game of slow strangulation. As a result of first rotation Modi has gone silent.

And now ladakh is China's. lol, that too handed over to China on a plate without firing a single bullet by mighty Modi, Dovaal and mighty indian army under the (un)able command of Bipin Rawat

they are not in a hurry, China will tighten india's screw@one rotation per day till the time it chokes to death. Its a game of slow strangulation. As a result of first rotation Modi has gone silent.
But still Chinese can do wonders and I have full faith on them. Might be they are waiting for new supply of Chow Mein.

Back
Top Bottom