What's new

Indian Americans , a shameless bunch

What trump said is true..but the manner in which he said was insulting .
He should have been polite in putting across his point..i dont have any complaints on trump...Indians in the US deserve this for their slavish mentality

You are barking against the wrong tree.

Those Indians you are referring to are "ex-Indians" because as far as I know, you don't have any dual nationality provision in your laws. They have already renounced their Indian nationality to acquire American passport. They are under no obligation to feel insulted or react. Its the Indian within borders of India, its for them to feel ashamed and react. So tell me what you guys have done, or even has your government reacted against Trump insults?

I agree... I grew up in the US and went to school here from grade 1 thru high school and college. My experience about how Americans view Indians was very similar.

Throughout school I had mostly Pakistani, White, and Asian friends, occasionally also an Indian buddy here and there. Whenever I made an Indian friend I noticed how peoples attitude towards them really was. Most Americans think of India as a disgusting shit hole where monkeys, and cows roam freely in cities packed with slums. Bring in the occasional snake dancer and you get the picture. Also most indian men are very anti-social for some odd reason and very quiet (always thinking something sinister). Many times when I was around such Indian friends I noticed girls who would always come say hi would avoid me. Then once I even asked a girl what was wrong and she said your indian friend stinks like curry and is perverted.

Most american women honestly think of Indian men as perverts, I swear to Allah I did not hear this once nor twice but ive heard this from easily over 10+ women at different points of my life. Hell even most indian women in the states refuse to date any indian men and only prefer to date Pakistani/Afghan men... Even very very educated Indian women only prefer to date/marry Pakistani/Afghan men. Infact if one looks with a neutral honest mind (something Indians lack) and research this is very very common in America, hell many Indian women would even be with black men but refuse indian men.

ive even asked a few why is that? the indian women replied that its the chivalry nature, as well as how we treat our women compared to Indian men. Just look at how they even sexuallize their Goddesses with wicked imagery....

By your description it would seem that Indian men live in the US without any female interaction :lol:

Apparently all Indian women date pakistanis and afghans and all white and chinese women find Indian men creepy, so I guess all the Indian males must be fcuking goats in the US. :lol:

I take it you are of pakistani origin ? :P It was your "neutral honest mind" that made me suspect pakistani. lol.

Back
Top Bottom