What's new

Indian Americans , a shameless bunch

Indian Americans are not stupid to pretend outrage for the truth. They wouldn't want to become Jokers, would they? What is this got to do with Green card? What is your expectation from them? I still can't understand. Why do you expect it, when India itself hasn't even made a squeak over this? Let our leaders work for betterment of the country that would be slap to their face not some selective outrage. We all are ashamed not outraged. Now is the time to cut this crap about Indian Americans.
I am not talking about only this specific issue...in general Indian americans are one of the most selfish , money minded ,low self respect people...watch tht video i shared..you will understand what i mean to say.

Forget Indians in the US, you have millions of jokers INSIDE your country that worship The Donald. Do something about them first.

And yes, The Donald speaks the truth. Indian cities, and most South Asian cities for that matter, are shitholes. You guys need to get out of this delusional mindset and fix your shit first.
Millions? You have a habit of exaggerating.

Last edited by a moderator:
POTUS Trump has on several occasions mocked indians and made fun of their accent, their scamming habits too.

if they love so much india why they leave india and its citizenship and took oath on US LAW ?

Thats because indians hate themselves and their disgusting country so they shamelessly worship the white man. Even sub saharan africans have more honor and self respect than these filthy indians

if they love so much india why they leave india and its citizenship and took oath on US LAW ?
Nothing wrong in migrating for opportunities man..but we should not sacrifice our self respect.
As i said these fellows dont utter a single word against US even when they are insulted because they have this insane and irrational fear their private chats will also be retrieved and checked when issuing greencard(the greencard which they will never get).
This is the kind of obsession they have with greencard...

Nothing wrong in migrating for opportunities man..but we should not sacrifice our self respect.
As i said these fellows dont utter a single word against US even when they are insulted because they have this insane and irrational fear their private chats will also be retrieved and checked when issuing greencard(the greencard which they will never get).
This is the kind of obsession they have with greencard...
they are not indian anymore they are half amercans now .

Millions? You pakistanis have a habit of exaggerating.

You people pray to someone whom no one has seen, thats why you all pass such stupid comments.
Has anyone seen atman, brahman how do we see or physically perceive anything by our five senses or extensions thereof which can only perceive matter made of atoms parmanu do you think Our creator is made of the matter that we are made of which is just 5% of this universe i.e baryonic matter atoms parmanu which is one of his infinite creations.?
p.s everything we see or can perceive is below us both in self consciousness and intelligence so

Last edited:
Has anyone seen atman, brahman how do we see or physically perceive anything by our five senses or extensions thereof which can only perceive matter made of atoms parmanu do you think Our creator is made of the matter that we are made of which is just 5% of this universe i.e baryonic matter atoms parmanu which is one his infinite creations.?
I don’t understand what you said, but I will only say don’t talk rubbish about my faith and I’ll keep my mouth shut on yours.
you respect me, I respect you.

I don’t understand what you said, but I will only say don’t talk rubbish about my faith and I’ll keep my mouth shut on yours.
you respect me, I respect you.
These are all philosophical questions not related to any particular religion

I am not talking about only this specific issue...in general Indian americans are one of the most selfish , money minded ,low self respect people...watch tht video i shared..you will understand what i mean to say.

How is this possible that Indian Americans become selfish after landing in US and they weren't in India.

India being a class based society with huge rich and poor divide, with separate social, working, living spaces for rich class and separate living for poor was always like this, this has nothing to do with US Indians...same behavior to an extent is visible in rich, well-off, educated(or not), high heeled Indians, they just abhor and hate/dislike other Indians of poor social stature, their love or liking for the country India is also not that great.

As for US Indians, they are now US citizens and green card wannabe citizens will have to be loyal to US and not India. They will support POTUS over Modi, US over India being the US citizens...

Last edited:
As for US Indians, they are now US citizens and green card wannabe citizens will have to be loyal to US and not India. They will support POTUS over Modi, US over India being the US citizens...
They can support US and they have to be loyal but not at the cost of self respect....

I agree with the poster, Indian will not criticize America ever ever in the internet on the fear of being caught and deported. Although US is not known for such reactions/actions.

Back
Top Bottom