What's new

Indian Americans , a shameless bunch

They can support US and they have to be loyal but not at the cost of self respect....

Don't see any issue of self respect, what do they do...

What Trump said was right.

Yes they can protest in social media about Trump calling Indian cities filthy.

Don't see any issue of self respect, what do they do...

What Trump said was right.

Yes they can protest in social media about Trump calling Indian cities filthy.
Watch this video to understand my point

@doorstar in Pakistani culture, do you folks take bath in the evenings before bed or in the mornings? Please don't treat this as offensive, I am just curious. I happened to know Indians take bath in the mornings and don't take bath before bed.
I'll tell you in Chinese culture we normally take bath before we go to bed.

Why not take it as constructive critism? Indian air is so filthy it reaches Pakistani cities like Lahore and Sialkot.

India needs to solve this problem.

Why not take it as constructive critism? Indian air is so filthy it reaches Pakistani cities like Lahore and Sialkot.

India needs to solve this problem.
I spilled my tea when I read your comment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@doorstar in Pakistani culture, do you folks take bath in the evenings before bed or in the mornings? Please don't treat this as offensive, I am just curious. I happened to know Indians take bath in the mornings and don't take bath before bed.
I'll tell you in Chinese culture we normally take bath before we go to bed.

In Pakistani culture it is very common for people to take baths in the morning, also very common to take baths in morning and nights. On top of this in Pakistani culture, we usually wash most of our body (Wudu) upto 5 times a day as required to pray. And when it comes to discharging their is a water lattern or but washer in every Pakistani household to clean after :)

In Pakistani culture it is very common for people to take baths in the morning, also very common to take baths in morning and nights. On top of this in Pakistani culture, we usually wash most of our body (Wudu) upto 5 times a day as required to pray. And when it comes to discharging their is a water lattern or but washer in every Pakistani household to clean after :)
Thanks bro, I've seen some Chinese have bath both at nights and in the mornings. One of them is my wife's cousin. But I normally bathe at night. I don't bathe in the mornings. It's too cold for me.

1603466770295.png

Should have built a bigger, taller wall and painted India 2030 pictures all along the wall like whites polishing Indian's shoes

Trump today called Indian cities filth on a discussion being watched by millions across the world. Although it is true, the manner in which he said that was not polite.
Inspite of these insults , Indian Americans shamelessly act like slaves of the whites...they wont even utter a single word against such humiliation lest they maybe denied greencard...
The obsession of indian Americans with green card is so much that they dont even make any criticism of the US or Trump even on whatsapp private groups...they are so desperate about green card that they fear immigration officers look into their whatsapp chats to check their history before issuing greencards.
It seems so ridiculous and unbelievable, doesnt it?..As an indian I can vouch for everything I said...am glad trump did what he did today...I want these people who lack self respect to be humiliated even more..even if whites spit on their faces,they just wipe it off and go begging for green card.

Indian Americans shamelessly act like slaves of the whites

Did you just wake up to your reality? The way you nation and Indian American's jump on West bandwagon is almost disgusting, when you lick you masters shoes like a dog don't expect to be treated any differently.
One would think indians had learned their lesson when they bent over backwards for British masters and joined their siphai regiments to colonize their own country -- but nah they're are still simping for Western imperialism and cheering for war against Muslim thinking their turn won't come again.

Hit the nail on the head.

Honestly, most White conservatives feel disgust when they think of Indians or Indian culture. I've been around them. They may hate China more because they feel threatened, but ironically, they would still be more willing to eat Chinese food, date Chinese people and have a begrudging respect towards Chinese and East Asian people then they do towards Indians. But India is an easy tool to use to contain China and that's why Trump is cozying up to Modi. It's pure politics.

Honestly, most White conservatives feel disgust when they think of Indians or Indian culture. I've been around them. They may hate China more because they feel threatened, but ironically, they would still be more willing to eat Chinese food, date Chinese people and have a begrudging respect towards Chinese and East Asian people then they do towards Indians. But India is an easy tool to use to contain China and that's why Trump is cozying up to Modi. It's pure politics.

I agree... I grew up in the US and went to school here from grade 1 thru high school and college. My experience about how Americans view Indians was very similar.

Throughout school I had mostly Pakistani, White, and Asian friends, occasionally also an Indian buddy here and there. Whenever I made an Indian friend I noticed how peoples attitude towards them really was. Most Americans think of India as a disgusting shit hole where monkeys, and cows roam freely in cities packed with slums. Bring in the occasional snake dancer and you get the picture. Also most indian men are very anti-social for some odd reason and very quiet (always thinking something sinister). Many times when I was around such Indian friends I noticed girls who would always come say hi would avoid me. Then once I even asked a girl what was wrong and she said your indian friend stinks like curry and is perverted.

Most american women honestly think of Indian men as perverts, I swear to Allah I did not hear this once nor twice but ive heard this from easily over 10+ women at different points of my life. Hell even most indian women in the states refuse to date any indian men and only prefer to date Pakistani/Afghan men... Even very very educated Indian women only prefer to date/marry Pakistani/Afghan men. Infact if one looks with a neutral honest mind (something Indians lack) and research this is very very common in America, hell many Indian women would even be with black men but refuse indian men.

ive even asked a few why is that? the indian women replied that its the chivalry nature, as well as how we treat our women compared to Indian men. Just look at how they even sexuallize their Goddesses with wicked imagery....

It seems that people are more outraged that trump called the air filthy, than being outraged at their govt for letting them breathe that poison.

I am not talking about only this specific issue...in general Indian americans are one of the most selfish , money minded ,low self respect people...watch tht video i shared..you will understand what i mean to say.

All Indians immigrated for better economic prospects. That is their primary goal, therefore, that money-mindedness dominates the mentality of most Indians, and everything else takes a backseat.

Since Trump's words have no affect on their wallet, there will be no protests. Now if he suddenly decided to impose an extra tax on the H1-B visa holders, expect the entire Indian diaspora in the US to be up in arms.
It seems that people are more outraged that trump called the air filthy, than being outraged at their govt for letting them breathe that poison.

This!!

Back
Top Bottom