What's new

Indian Air Force: Tejas Light Combat Aircraft Can’t Protect Indian Skies

IAF is in no rush unlike PAF so they can induct half baked jets and then claim to have numbers.... with no arsenal... Block 1 that made 70% of PAF JF17 numbers a toothless tiger ... just put out to play flying flying....

And I wonder how many Sorties could PAF manage between 2007 to 2011 when first crash was reported.... may be 2000 sorties... considering initial sorties were primarily for testing ...
I told you, you can wait for another 20 years for that perfect plane.:rofl:. Btw, I am Chinese, not sure why are comparing with Pakistan instead of China. :D.

By your standards JF-17 is is toothless, by our standards LCA is junk.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. A gen 3+ aircraft at most as per your air marshals own words.:china:

OK, then explain to me why Indian crash rate for gen 4 aircraft is twice of China's? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Not sure how you can compare quality of Indian planes to Chinese planes since there are only 6 operational LCAs.:what:
Our crash rates are higher due to old planes, less spare parts and shoddy maintenance (sometimes)....old planes will be replaced, spares will be made in India and due to 1&2 factors fixed Tejas maintenance team will get huge benefit.
Don't mind these planes are for point defence and will compliment rest of the squadrons.
It's our first try, we will surely improve.:-)

Back
Top Bottom