What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

What happened to tejas?

landed in chutney

lol tea .............:D
don't forget we spent a lot of money on your army men's langar in 1971 when they were guest in our prisoners of war camps .

That was 1971 we're talking now 2020, where china rammed those nails in your jawans head.
india ten times the size pak is toddler still give you a fight.

Imagine Russia paid China to start this episode so they could empty their old inventory by selling it to India along more weapons.
Well played Mother Russia :cheers::cheesy:

rumours are cold war was profitable usa/russia earned plenty.

Modi's govt policy against china in a single story

Aik dafa Bandar ko jungle ka badshah bana dia. Agle din aik bechari bakri Bandar Badshah ke paas Zaalim Loombri ki shikayat ler ker aayi ke Zaalim Loombri ne Bakri ka bacha utha liya hai.

Bandar Badshah ne kaha shaam ko Zaalim Loombri ki ghaar ke saamne aa jaana.
Shaam hote hi saare janwaar Zaalim Loombri ki ghaar ke saamne jama ho gaye ke abhi Bandar Badshah bechari Bakri ka bacha lotaye ga.

Bandar Badshah ne eik darakht se doosre darakht se teesre darakht per chalange lagana shru ker di.
Jab eik ghanta guzar geya to bechari bakri ne poocha ke Bandar Badshah mera bacja to wapis nahi aaya to Bandar Badshah ne kaha, bache ko choro, aap meri aania jaania check kero aur meri uchalkhood mein koi kami ho to batao.

If Russia rejects it, US will be glad to fulfil it. Russia's hands are tied when it comes to India's defense needs IMO- India is the last HUGE defense market, so US will surely take advantage of any financial opportunity Russia passes on when it comes to India. too much at stake today.

Wrong. US will not be doing that as there is nothing to offer India that hasn't been offered before.

Modi's govt policy against china in a single story

Aik dafa Bandar ko jungle ka badshah bana dia. Agle din aik bechari bakri Bandar Badshah ke paas Zaalim Loombri ki shikayat ler ker aayi ke Zaalim Loombri ne Bakri ka bacha utha liya hai.

Bandar Badshah ne kaha shaam ko Zaalim Loombri ki ghaar ke saamne aa jaana.
Shaam hote hi saare janwaar Zaalim Loombri ki ghaar ke saamne jama ho gaye ke abhi Bandar Badshah bechari Bakri ka bacha lotaye ga.

Bandar Badshah ne eik darakht se doosre darakht se teesre darakht per chalange lagana shru ker di.
Jab eik ghanta guzar geya to bechari bakri ne poocha ke Bandar Badshah mera bacja to wapis nahi aaya to Bandar Badshah ne kaha, bache ko choro, aap meri aania jaania check kero aur meri uchalkhood mein koi kami ho to batao.

story of nawa pakistan :D

So then why are you buying Russian jets then?

we want to kick more asses .

we will do the same with tejas , it will kick bigger asses in future . wait for sometime .

If you can do it with tejas then why are you still buying Russian fighter jets? Surely 1.4 billion indians can make better fighter jets than 145 million russians?

we will do the same with tejas , it will kick bigger asses in future . wait for sometime .

Please convince your government to do it in your life time. I don't even wish for my enemies to live the life of such sadness, with out a single day of happiness in it.

If you can do it with tejas then why are you still buying Russian fighter jets? Surely 1.4 billion indians can make better fighter jets than 145 million russians?

if i will answer rightly , you will report to mods :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Please convince your government to do it in your life time. I don't even wish for my enemies to live the life of such sadness, with out a single day of happiness in it.

we are convinced tejas can do the job .

if i will answer rightly , you will report to mods :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

we are convinced tejas can do the job .
no one is convinced that anything indian work now . after this beaten to death has proven yet again you guys will keep collecting dead bodies and chest thumping always .

ever think why Indians have always humiliations ? just think for a while you will know why .

its because you guys talk more and bigger then you really are .
just look past two years how many such events have you seen when indians have to collect mass dead bodies ?
even after your so called balakot you have to collect 6 more dead bodies of mi-17 crew .

its time to come back in sense and live peacefully like INSAAN KA BACHA with neighbors . you are nothing but a south asian simple country .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom