What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

Hopefully Russia will reject such proposal given their burgeoning partnership with cheerleading Pakistan.

I expect China to veto this purchase. Russia may accept but will delay the delivery to India until China is done with regaining the territory from India.

Easy targets.. mig 29 and su 30s . Meaning india knows war is coming.

Or is it a way to persuade russia into helping india against china to open diplomacy doors?

Interesting times.. scared shitless india.

If Russia rejects it, US will be glad to fulfil it. Russia's hands are tied when it comes to India's defense needs IMO- India is the last HUGE defense market, so US will surely take advantage of any financial opportunity Russia passes on when it comes to India. too much at stake today.

I would love to see indians gettimg american aircraft and gettimg their asses kicked and dying every morning. But alas usa will not give india any meaningful weapon. Only thing they might give is old f16 design. Or perhaps even older f-15.

lots of Mig29 and Su30 crashes/shot down in the last couple of years so as suggested by others, these numbers are to fill the attrition. P.S it increasingly looks more now that Indians won't go for further Rafales.

why pakistanis are worried ?

We pakistaniz worry about everything india purchases or makes its our job to keep the balance on battlefield. Means if this is true then for balance to be established there has to be a counter plan some contingency.

However endiyans would see it as jealousy. :azn:

Easy targets.. mig 29 and su 30s . Meaning india knows war is coming.

Or is it a way to persuade russia into helping india against china to open diplomacy doors?

Interesting times.. scared shitless india.

I would love to see indians gettimg american aircraft and gettimg their asses kicked and dying every morning. But alas usa will not give india any meaningful weapon. Only thing they might give is old f16 design. Or perhaps even older f-15.
Lol.A Pakistani predicting what a China hating Super power US do to help India. What's the use of Quad?

We pakistaniz worry about everything india purchases or makes its our job to keep the balance on battlefield. Means if this is true then for balance to be established there has to be a counter plan some contingency.

However endiyans would see it as jealousy. :azn:

don't worry we will never attack pakistan .

Crashed as well as replace those which were shot down by Pakistanis, Mig21 bison and Su 30Mki, remember that!

lol...........:D:D:D

don't worry we will never attack pakistan .

lol...........:D:D:D

But we do have to attack india. And we are comanded by Allah to keep our armies and numbers and weaponry and men ready for enemies.

Even if india signs a declaration of non hostility for 100 years we will still have a backup. Or a plan to have upper hand.:crazy:

But alas usa will not give india any meaningful weapon. .
for what specific reason though? if you consider that US is feeling increased pressure from China, combined with the fact that US cant contain China alone, combined with the fact that INdia is too big for CAATSA(especially if US doesnt want India not on her side in confronting or containing China), plus the lucrativeness of INdia's military purchases, i will bet money US will sell India many meaningful weapons. THe context today is quite different from before.

This seems like a wise move. I think the Rafael decision was more political than military as it takes quite sometime for the air force to incorporate new systems into the existing set up.

Back
Top Bottom