What's new

Indian Air Force offers facilities to Bangladesh

Yes buddy,the name is AMAR BOSE,a former mit student,who started his research on speaker systems when he was actually dissapninted with a speaker system which he bought....some determined he was i must say!

why am i not that determined....everytime i try to concentrate on my work...i look up nd see this really really gorgeous girl working with me ...and the concentration goes for a toss...

Well,lets not derail the thread anymore!....sorry guys,just couldnt let myself from presenting to you THE AMAR BOSE,who many dont know is the father of BOSE SPEAKERS....thnx

BD should send there mig29 to india for cheap overehaoling .its good for BD .accept it india is big then you and a power.

its not my words SH visit pakistan in kargil war time she say same like this to our presedent rafiq tarerr.and he left the meeting.

Well!!! unless we want to condemn ourselves to power games in which outsiders will without any doubt play their dirty games and exploit the situation, we need to put our differences aside and work together. Bangladesh has no threat from India and vice versa. There are concerns and minor irritants which must be solved. We should endeavour to work towards a common security apparatus (something like US and Canada) and having better military to military relations would help:cheers:

No big deal, they are just vehicles which we buy from Japan as well.

If your doctrine prohibits buying from India then how come you buy those things?

And yes all the above mentioned are in service with BD armed forces.

As per the claims its India from whom purchases are prohibited and not from Japan so it doesn't matter.

You need to ask a soldier of BD army which he was taught in the first day of his recruitment then you will know.... :)

If it is BD defense doctrine it must be available on e-paper, PDF, on some website etc. Just like all the Indian doctrines.

If you cant back your claims which usually you don't please don't post such ridiculous claims here.

If you do, don't tell us that ask him ask her etc. A defense (purchase) doctrine has nothing to do with a common BD soldier.

GB

Those who are saying that BD defese doctorine prohibits buying of Indian Defense products here is an eye opener for them.

As per the MOD (India) BEML has significant exports to BD.

BEML’s products are exported to UK, Middle East, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and African Countries. Value of exports till December 2002 was Rs.10.36 crore.

Ministry of Defence, Govt of India

BEML is apparently having a license to build TATRA trucks and man more defense logistics products.

About BEML defense

Beml India

GB

Those who are saying that BD defese doctorine prohibits buying of Indian Defense products here is an eye opener for them.

As per the MOD (India) BEML has significant exports to BD.

BEML’s products are exported to UK, Middle East, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and African Countries. Value of exports till December 2002 was Rs.10.36 crore.

Ministry of Defence, Govt of India

BEML is apparently having a license to build TATRA trucks and man more defense logistics products.

About BEML defense

Beml India

GB

Well buddy .. seems like some crying baby is out in the open sky. I could not find the Bangladesh name in those links or may be i did not look too hard.
Just see our defence inventory and our purchase history. Our military see India as their only potential adversary and that is how they are built.
Give you a good example. When Jamuna (Bhramaputra) bridge was built at the time of last Hasina government, army realigned some of its cantonment as the natural barrier for defence of Dhaka was eliminated with the introduction of the bridge. The only country we have in the westside of Dhaka is India. This is our defence doctrine and unfortunately they are not open for public. Sorry.:cheers:

Well buddy .. seems like some crying baby is out in the open sky. I could not find the Bangladesh name in those links or may be i did not look too hard.

Ministry of defence (India) website link point # 3 which is highlighted in red by me. The page describes about BEML exports.

Second link is about what all BEML produces.
This is our defence doctrine and unfortunately they are not open for public. Sorry

Its just your fantasies nothing else.

Every country's defense doctrine is out in open including China.

BD is no special.

GB

(iii) BEML’s products are exported to UK, Middle East, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and African Countries. Value of exports till December 2002 was Rs.10.36 crore.

(iv) All the manufacturing units of BEML continue to hold accreditation to ISO 9001 certification.

Ya i found those .. some earth moving machines. Total export volume all over the world including BD 10 cr. Rupees. LOL

Every country's defense doctrine is out in open including China.

BD is no special.

GB

Ya we have something like this for public... "Banglar mati rakibo mukto. Friendship to all and enemy to none". :)

Ya i found those .. some earth moving machines. Total export volume all over the world including BD 10 cr. Rupees. LOL

Thats is not the point.

The point is that defence exports were made to BD as well. If it is prohibited then how come BEML succeed in exporting to BD?

GB

@leonblack-

Also I can see lots of TATA buses roaming the streets,some of the new models were introduced during BNP period.

So what's wrong with that? Tata is a huge name in automotive vehicles. Their buses are exported to Africa and South East Asia as well. And they own Jaguar and Land Rover, the marquee British brands.

^^^

Read my post again and understand the context.

I was not talking about any vehicle's ability rather tried to give an example of double standard of a political party.

Back
Top Bottom