What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

Lockheed Martin theme for Aero India 2011

page0001-744876.jpg

when the hell was lockheed india's long partner........it was Mig and Sukhoi

when the hell was lockheed india's long partner........it was Mig and Sukhoi

In the 90s during the development of LCA Tejas and they ask us to leave their premisis because of US sanctions against India.

They didn't allow our scientists to collect their drawing and documents. Then we are forced to start it from the scratch but now we are indipendent upto a level on that project.

^^^^^^^Is this the second prototype?Please do post pictures taken at different angles.....:-)

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

The IAF's C-130J landed at Hindon on February 3 at 6.20PM.

First good news of 2011... :yahoo:

First C-130J-30 Super Hercules arrives at Hindon Air Force Station.

YouTube - IAF C-130J lands at Hindon Air Force Station

Video Courtesy DPR Defence / By Sgt Vijay Kumar, IAF via Shiv Aroor

Can anyone answer me this question : Where is the a2a refuelling probe? I have asked this question numerous times on numerous threads and numerous sites, after it was handed over to the IAF in the US at the LM plant in December I was told not to worry as some tech would be added on by the time it flew to India. Now it has arrived and the probe is nowhere to be seen. This is very worrying especially as it was clearly seen in the first pics of its first flight in the US:

Right from the start the a2a refuelling probe is clearly visible:

YouTube - India's first C-130J Super Hercules takes off!

Could this have anything to do with India not signing CISMO? although I doubt it as this is primarily to do with communications equipment right??

Back
Top Bottom