What's new

Indian Air Force MiG-29 Fighter Aircraft Upgradation In Final Stages

What?

Do you know who said that?
Group Captain and Station Commander of Air Force Station, Ojhar, P K Anand also said at the depot yesterday that overhauling of MiG23 has been stopped since 2015.

Group Captain and Station Commander of Air Force Station, Ojhar, P K Anand also said at the depot yesterday that overhauling of MiG23 has been stopped since 2015.

Dork media. They should have said Mig-27 to be more clear.

Both aircraft share the same airframe, the Mig-27 is simply a Mig-23 optimized for A2G missions. They are like Su-27 and Su-30.

Dork media. They should have said Mig-27 to be more clear.

Both aircraft share the same airframe, the Mig-27 is simply a Mig-23 optimized for A2G missions. They are like Su-27 and Su-30.
I have known 11BRD for quite a bit of time, If I was you I would take this with a bag of salt.

I have known 11BRD for quite a bit of time, If I was you I would take this with a bag of salt.

I trust the Nasik civilians. BRD has been subcontracting work to civilians. Although I'm not very worried, the Russians have setup MRO facilities and spares warehouses for the Mig-29 in India. So they have developed a large ecosystem compared to the time you were in HAL.

http://kret.com/en/news/3268/

How potent are these upgraded Mig-29's compared to it's other 4th Gen peers? Any new weapon systems included?

45344d1387366154-rac_mig_mig-29upg_1200.jpg
Nahhh....only repainted and also got extra burden on the spine....

Mig-29 has a special place in every Indian kid growing up in the 90s. Now, the cockpit and avionics are fairly modern too.

MiG-29K_trenazor%2B(2).jpg
It is a mig-35 cockpit not mig-29
Naahh ...it is not the india where you can lie
Nor there are fully retarted common indian people .....:omghaha:
Screenshot_25620620_203231.JPG
Screenshot_25620620_202853.JPG

90% of the spares are made in India.
Mig-29 spare parts ....when where ....
Mikoyan gave you a TOT ?
They never did.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts