What's new

Indian Air Force has a shortage of 405 pilots: Centre

at least our pilots are properly qualified.
in some neighbouring country's, they are buying flying certificates and then getting sacked,by Arab airlines fake licenses,
can you believe this
Dumb *** those are PIA pilots who have nothing to do with PAF who are better trained then IAF aka rikshaw drivers association...
neutralizing pakistan in 2 days is definitely plan and with s400 arrival and Rafale and Pakistani.having done nothing in response, hardly it becomes more than just possible
India would look to inflict as much damage on pakistan rapidly before attention to defending the north against the chineazec

I thought 250+ su30 aka raptor of the east aka mini awacs were enough to wipe out paf in two hours.
naqli license wale pilots are not allowed in our country.
And we would love ur iaf to have abhi nandos type pilots so we can shoot them down like flies...

India trying to increase the numbers of the IAF aircrafts, resulted in more crashes and lesser numbers of pilots.

How stupid of India.

India trying to increase the numbers of the IAF aircrafts, resulted in more crashes and lesser numbers of pilots.

How stupid of India.

MIG21 bisons are rapidly going down to

More of these arrving now SP26 Tejas is flying
1617050059624.png

Do you think you will last long on a Pakistani forum with such attitude?

yasser want think of the picture buddy ... looks amazing don't you think .by the way sp25 and sp26 have both flown now
the build quality if tejas is so european
I'm.so happy we are inducting both a indengious fighter and Rafale combo.
late 4th generation fighters,are vital to maintain high sortie rates with 5th generation fighters. used like your Ferrari only at weekends.

enjoy the pictures bro and don't be complacent about pilots new jets,are coming monthly and vintage accident prone Russian migs destined to put museums by 2024 when last bison is number plated

MIG21 bisons are rapidly going down to

More of these arrving now SP26 Tejas is flying
View attachment 729464

yasser want think of the picture buddy ... looks amazing don't you think .by the way sp25 and sp26 have both flown now
the build quality if tejas is so european
I'm.so happy we are inducting both a indengious fighter and Rafale combo.
late 4th generation fighters,are vital to maintain high sortie rates with 5th generation fighters. used like your Ferrari only at weekends.

enjoy the pictures bro and don't be complacent about pilots new jets,are coming monthly and vintage accident prone Russian migs destined to put museums by 2024 when last bison is number plated

Nice pic, enjoy the reality check below

No MIG-21 Bison units removed yet, all 6 still operational.

How many FOC aircraft in service as of today? 10? 6? 4?

Nice pic, enjoy the reality check below

No MIG-21 Bison units removed yet, all 6 still operational.

How many FOC aircraft in service as of today? 10? 6? 4?

guess what my friend 10.more Rafale arriving by end of April.

3 in early April. at this rate we think all 36 will be delivered by 2022 early or even late 2021 .

ACM bhadurua is in France late April and
looking at progress on F4 Rafale for the mmrca 2.0 or 114 fighters
or scrap of mmrca and just taken order of 36 to 54 Rafale F4 in 2023 or 2024 delivery starting 2027 onwards,.

so we need those pilot numbers dropping they will be flying some world class fighters in large nos

guess what my friend 10.more Rafale arriving by end of April.

3 in early April. at this rate we think all 36 will be delivered by 2022 early or even late 2021 .

ACM bhadurua is in France late April and
looking at progress on F4 Rafale for the mmrca 2.0 or 114 fighters
or scrap of mmrca and just taken order of 36 to 54 Rafale F4 in 2023 or 2024 delivery starting 2027 onwards,.

so we need those pilot numbers dropping they will be flying some world class fighters in large nos

No no no, I know about Rafale, we all do and congrats to France on producing so efficiently.

You posted pic of Tejas. How many FOC in service, simple question. Do I need to write it in crayon for you to understand?

No no no, I know about Rafale, we all do and congrats to France on producing so efficiently.

You posted pic of Tejas. How many FOC in service, simple question. Do I need to write it in crayon for you to

You posted pic of Tejas. How many FOC in service, simple question. Do I need to write it in crayon for you to understand?

not 100 % certain I think 4 were,delivered 4 months 2 flown just now so I think it's 6
I heard 7 will be delivered in quick succession.
current build is 8 in one assembly plant
and 4 in another assembly
a 3r assembly plant is being readied for mark1a
why is it vital

just quick question how the chinease getting on with your block 3 still testing or have you actually received one yet . getting conflict g reports you were to have 50 by 2025

Back
Top Bottom