What's new

Indian Air Force carries out 10,000 sorties of combat aircraft fleet in 3 days

Well you obviously have no clue to the psyche of the argument.
Is it just going to be Tejas and Mirage that will fight India's war.

80 : F16 falcon - (Soviets era junk )
88 :J17- ( rip of of ancient migs )
70 : Mirage lll -( junk from the 60s )
85 : Mirage v -(Soviet era jet)

India can land slide with just 80s migs 27 , no need to even drag mirage2000i , tejes,su30mki, Rafael & mig 29upg

i am skeptical about the number too..

about 1000 aircraft is it? - so 3.5 hours per aircraft per day - considering many of these are russian origin ones, they need how many man hours on ground per man hour of flight? looks near impossible.

Man hours on ground per man hour of flight can not be deduced as you are assuming. Man hours on ground per man hour of flight does not mean, it needs maintenance of so many hours after every flight time of so many hours. It is similar to finding out MTTR of any machine. For example it might take 96 man hours at ground (replacement of oil or consumables or structure/engine inspections etc..etc) after every 10 man hours of flight. Ratio of man hours on ground to man hours of flight time comes to almost 10 hours on ground to 1 hour of flight time, but it does not mean it requires 10 hours of maintenance after every hour of flight!!! So, 3.5 hours of flight time is not a far fetched thing!!! @Sliver @Knuckles @khanmubashir @MastanKhan @Taimoor Khan @HRK @Dazzler @KapitaanAli @HariPrasad @Theparadox @Storm Force @Vanamali @Zen0 @Jugger @abc123xyx

Last edited:
Indian lying again nothing new from the land of snake charmers and sur ji kal strikes.

at the end of the day the countrys PM is a chai wala so lies must be expected

Indian lying again nothing new from the land of snake charmers and sur ji kal strikes.

at the end of the day the countrys PM is a chai wala so lies must be expected

LIKE I SAID india nw is at another LEVEL to our neighbours completely

YOU KEEP PRETENDING its not hopefully it will go away

BT I THINK NOT

Sounds very possible for three days, although impressive.
They'll need some work after the exercise, that's all.

If India says it then it's true if someone else says the same it's lie, what a hypocrite country India is.

BT I THINK NOT
ok the video proves IAF is on another level to other its the neighbourhood.

Indians are the funniest people on earth

BT I THINK NOT
My good sir. What was basically being said is that the number being quoted is too high.....pilots physically cannot fly that much....maintenance cannot do that much....they are human beings not super soldiers...I hope you understand that.

IAF is good at its own level (I am an admirer of the fact they fly Hawk 100s [some retired PAF pilots were asked by IAF to become instructor pilots on them as civilians] and they have a test pilot school institution)....a recruiting video means nothing....all it adds up to soap operas if there is nothing educational in it.

Keep drinking the cow piss. It's eradicated your last brain cell.

Why not 11000 All you Indians are flying high on cow piss

one small fact....before you chest thump....

WE CARVED PAKISTAN OUT OF INDIA. Now run along dalat boy before the other Indians here lunch you for us8ng the internet. We know how great bhindia is
You pakis come down to religion as soon as you don't have anything to reply or your lie has been caught...
You are just a disgrace to being called as senior member...
I think you abusing Indians and their religion gives you reputation in this forum.

Comprehension skills of madarsa educated :P

32 Combat Squdrans + Naval Aircrafts + Helicopters + Transport aircrafts

Do not respond. The figure 10000 is a very scary figure. India can dump 20000 Ton bomb load in 3 days on our enemy once the air superiority is achieved. They will try to mock as always to hide their fear.

Do not respond. The figure 10000 is a very scary figure. India can dump 20000 Ton bomb load in 3 days on our enemy once the air superiority is achieved. They will try to mock as always to hide their fear.

20000 ton bomb load in 3 days??? Time for you to wake up from the vedic dream

80 : F16 falcon - (Soviets era junk )
88 :J17- ( rip of of ancient migs )
70 : Mirage lll -( junk from the 60s )
85 : Mirage v -(Soviet era jet)

India can land slide with just 80s migs 27 , no need to even drag mirage2000i , tejes,su30mki, Rafael & mig 29upg
so your all SU-30MKI, Mirage-2000, MIG-29, Jaguar, MIG-21 was designed and build in cold war era, so do research before you post @Zen0 :p::enjoy:

You pakis come down to religion as soon as you don't have anything to reply or your lie has been caught...
You are just a disgrace to being called as senior member...
I think you abusing Indians and their religion gives you reputation in this forum.
You rapist degrade every conversation so you deserv3 what you get

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom