What's new

Indian Air Force carries out 10,000 sorties of combat aircraft fleet in 3 days

No You just don't like the IDEA of having a AIR POWER next door which has nearly 1500 planes sitting next door to your beloved Pakistan

The article suggests 1100 planes and helos involved over 3 days

That's only one sortie a day

WHERE IS THE MIRCALE IN THIS

The IAF has 630 fighters
The indian navy over 50 fighters
The indian airforce has over 400 transport planes and helicopters

And the navy nearly 100

The Army has over 350 helicopters

YOU DO THE MATHS
No need to do any maths.....you don't speak for IAF. I have met a few IAF officers and flown with a former IN Sea Harrier naval aviator....they do not need your calculations done for them on a public forum. Take a chill pill, calm down and try looking at the numbers again.....they just do not make sense. Be realistic, not falsely optimistic....

10,000 sorties in 3 days? Who are they fooling? And lca Tejas hahahahaha

If only Pakistan has tried something similar we would have seen at least 5 or 6 birds falling from the sky.
Their Soviet era & poor Chinese jets will fall down like rocks if they did that. I dbout even 60 jets in their arsenal can compare to the number of hours mig 29upg & su30mki can pull.

Their arsenal is predominantly hot air , look at this very thread , they are making fun of 4++ jets like su30mki, mig29upg &mig27ml

When push comes to shove the Indian military is more than prepared to give all enemies a brutal reply.
IAF is a premier airforce in this part of the world.
War games such as this one, keeps the knife sharpened.
I think with the recent escalation in doklam, this exercise is meant for China rather than Pakistan.

10,000 sorties in 3 days? Who are they fooling? And lca Tejas hahahahaha
Our military is a government institutions not like Pakistan , these are publicly available data of a war game.

Its the biggest-ever war game carried out by the Indian air force , using all of its air power .

In case you forgot India is the 4th largest military . (4th largest air force too)

https://www.globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp

Like I said big sir forces achieve big numbers

I think Pakistanis have a inferiority complex so go into denile mode

Not our problem
Yea big air force in quantity.
Unlike other air forces, small or big, the IAF can't even do a formation take off with it's SU-30s.
Do you even know what a sortie involves.

Yea big air force in quantity.
Unlike other air forces, small or big, the IAF can't even do a formation take off with it's SU-30s.
Do you even know what a sortie involves.
That's okay. Tejas and Mirage pilots do it.

Why worry about bigger things like MKI!

Comprehension skills of madarsa educated :P

32 Combat Squdrans + Naval Aircrafts + Helicopters + Transport aircrafts
Keep drinking the cow piss. It's eradicated your last brain cell.

I think you are the most stupid one...
Read the article properly. 1100 aircraft contain combat aircraft+ transport aircraft+ helicopter.
32 squadron is of combat aircraft only..
Why not 11000 All you Indians are flying high on cow piss

You are here to troll Indians.
Regarding 126 Rafael, wait and watch. We might not be quick like others, but we are sure what we want and we will get it.
We as nations were of same age, India has out classed Pakistan in every aspect of development. I agree that India has lot of scope to improve and we are working in it.

Regarding Cow pee drinkers, not even 0.001% Hindus follow it. For demeaning Hindus you are using it, just if we call you sunthi Penies is it ok?

one small fact....before you chest thump....

WE CARVED PAKISTAN OUT OF INDIA. Now run along dalat boy before the other Indians here lunch you for us8ng the internet. We know how great bhindia is

I laugh everytime Pakistan mock indian air force , look at that troll mocking a su30mki & our migs ,
Mikoyan has started on record that mig29upg is the most advanced mig variant in the market

Well you obviously have no clue to the psyche of the argument.
Is it just going to be Tejas and Mirage that will fight India's war.

Keep drinking the cow piss. It's eradicated your last brain cell.

Why not 11000 All you Indians are flying high on cow piss

one small fact....before you chest thump....

WE CARVED PAKISTAN OUT OF INDIA. Now run along dalat boy before the other Indians here lunch you for us8ng the internet. We know how great bhindia is
Ok understood sunthi Penies. Now go and apply ointment to your injured Penies. If you have still have itch go to doctor.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom