What's new

Indian Air Force carries out 10,000 sorties of combat aircraft fleet in 3 days

They just gave the aerial campaign for Desert Storm 91 a run for the money....the coalition air forces got nothing on this....

You think this is some micky mouse air force from middle East or the PAF

This s the 4th biggest AIR POWER on the planet

with a WHOPPING $60 BILLION annual defense budget

The IAF alone has near 1500 planes when you include transport planes helicopters and recon assets

YOU Pakistanis think like Pakistanis = small numbers = modest capability

THIS IS INDIAN AIR FORCE

Lol is this really a defence forum, doesn't seems to me.
1100 aircrafts with atleast 3 sorties each per day equal atleast 3300 combat sorties. All 8 delivered LCA Tejas also had 3 sorties/day.
Btw how many sorties does PAF do per year or say decade??
Where did you get 1100 aircraft from......

The IAF alone has near 1500 planes when you include transport planes helicopters and recon assets

THIS IS INDIAN AIR FORCE

I am elevating to a knob. Never met anyone so stupid.

One Indian says 1100 aircraft
Next Indian say 1500

Defence minister says 32 squadron only

THIS IS INDIAN AIR FORCE
Look up Desert Storm Aerial Campaign......please do not lecture me on whose air power is the biggest or not. The IDF/AF are a lot smaller in comparison and they have and can generate a lot more sorties than the current IAF. Do the maths and you'll understand.....at least I have been in the cockpit of fighters for flight testing and can confidently tell you that the number being quoted for 3 days is too high....in fact unbelievable. Maybe it was a typo in the news column section or something....

Look up Desert Storm Aerial Campaign......please do not lecture me on whose air power is the biggest or not. The IDF/AF are a lot smaller in comparison and they have and can generate a lot more sorties than the current IAF. Do the maths and you'll understand.....at least I have been in the cockpit of fighters for flight testing and can confidently tell you that the number being quoted for 3 days is too high....in fact unbelievable. Maybe it was a typo in the news column section or something....

No You just don't like the IDEA of having a AIR POWER next door which has nearly 1500 planes sitting next door to your beloved Pakistan

The article suggests 1100 planes and helos involved over 3 days

That's only one sortie a day

WHERE IS THE MIRCALE IN THIS

The IAF has 630 fighters
The indian navy over 50 fighters
The indian airforce has over 400 transport planes and helicopters

And the navy nearly 100

The Army has over 350 helicopters

YOU DO THE MATHS

THIS IS INDIAN AIR FORCE
It might be the 4th Biggest in the world.... But not even in top 8 best.....

Last edited:

THIS IS INDIAN AIR FORCE
Typical Indian mentality, don't have the confidence to fly single engine over the parade venues yet habitually boxing above his weight.....
Let me give you a taste of your own medicine, during 1971 war, with a strength of around a 1000 all types, in two weeks of fighting, the IAF managed around 5000 sorties and here you want people to believe that the IAF managed twice the number in just three days...Lol.

Idiot....your defence minsterbis say you have 32 aircraft squadrons and you post rakshit

Do the maths.. .to get 1100 aircraft in 32 squadron...how many aircraft person squadron.

Try to use your brain instead of copy and paste from rakshit

If he can do math, he would be answering calls for Dell or Amazon instead of trolling on here.

Typical Indian mentality, don't have the confidence to fly single engine over the parade venues yet habitually boxing above his weight.....
Let me give you a taste of your own medicine, during 1971 war, with a strength of around a 1000 all types, in two weeks of fighting, the IAF managed around 5000 sorties and here you want people to believe that the IAF managed twice the number in just three days...Lol.

CLAM WHAT YOU LIKE the reality is the indian military operate in different hemisphere to you Pakistanis be it

Budget
technology
numbers of assets
variety of planes
real time intelligence
doctrine
traning
modernisation plans

AND BIGGEST OF ALL FUTURE GROWTH & POTENTIAL

3000 SORTIES over 3 days

-= 1000 per day

1000 sorties from 1100 particapting assests is less than one sortie per daty

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL

Idiot....your defence minsterbis say you have 32 aircraft squadrons and you post rakshit

Do the maths.. .to get 1100 aircraft in 32 squadron...how many aircraft person squadron.

Try to use your brain instead of copy and paste from rakshit

Lol i'm not going to hold your hands to provide direct answer but i will give you a hint:

32 squadron of what?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom