What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

looks fake...its only in express tribune..just another fake news like the hunger strike one

He should send some planes in our air space, and see what happens.

If only......but as the saying goes......empty vessels make the most noise.

After all even in this late stage if Anna Hazare can still manage some chest thumping why should Indian air chef be deprived of some media publicity. :yahoo:

:\...seems Pakistan is crying out for help in international arena
After Mumbai attack, they got so paranoid that they called Condelleza Rice over and over again saying india is going to attack, India is going to attack. :lol:

bubztson.jpg

Jag+1000+lb.jpg

india-defense-2009-3-3-10-9-32.jpg

AN32+BOMB.jpg

I'm sure this was not posted in the Express Tribune lolz. Oh well, my turn !

anza+mk-i+ii+iii+iv+surface+to+air+sam+nato+attack+isaf+usa+pakistan+border+afghanistan+airdefence+system+Chief+of+the+Army+Staff%252C+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani+Prime+Minister+Syed+Yusuf+Raza+Gilani+man-portable%252C+shoulder-fired%252C+low-a.jpg

mig21_feb5.jpg

If only......but as the saying goes......empty vessels make the most noise.

After all even in this late stage if Anna Hazare can still manage some chest thumping why should Indian air chef be deprived of some media publicity. :yahoo:

This is called as patriotism fro nation.
that 75 old year guy sat for fast and threatened his life for nation and he fought in 65 war too ...

so dont fart from brain.

and regarding to empty vessels?

orions are resting in peace and kamra is ***** :lol:

India might have some goodies, PA is far more battle experienced force , Izzat ker dain ge tum logon ke, chalo yar choro I really want to tour Indian sides of Himalayas, I just saw your roadies trip shows and it was stunningly beautiful place to experience on bike uff

that 75 old year guy sat for fast and threatened his life for nation and he fought in 65 war too ...

so dont fart from brain.

We have seen that kind of patriotism in 2002 and 2008. Spare us now, will you? :lol:

Atleast we did not loose squadrons after squadrons in crashes.

After Mumbai attack, they got so paranoid that they called Condelleza Rice over and over again saying india is going to attack, India is going to attack. :lol:

And India kept saying to Pakistan : Ab ki baar maar k dekh :lol:

:no:

Again, he is just trying to appease the domestic audience. Pakistan has spent last ten years building up its military capabilities and everyone knows that. Pakistani economy and stability has gone down while its military arsenal has increased.

So to even think that Pakistan is just a desert to be bombed is childish fantasy.

So my prediction is that after some time another ceasefire will be agreed upon end of story.

We have seen that kind of patriotism in 2002 and 2008. Spare us now, will you? :lol:

Atleast we did not loose squadrons after squadrons in crashes.

Last year 13 planes got crashed of PAF ..

so who lost squad?

so dont fart from brain.

And what was your exact role in the above......obviously the difference is you enjoy watching others but we get the satisfaction by doing it ourselves. ..:devil:.....BTW, whatever happened to all the Hazare marches....i guess something else is making headlines these days. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom