What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

We have seen that kind of patriotism in 2002 and 2008. Spare us now, will you? :lol:
Atleast we did not loose squadrons after squadrons in crashes.
And India kept saying to Pakistan : Ab ki baar maar k dekh :lol:
Sir, India ne usi jawab main khoob maar diye. Ab main raaj nahi khol sakta. :D

We have seen that kind of patriotism in 2002 and 2008. Spare us now, will you? :lol:

You are a mod....how can you troll ..

Besides do i need to say how many sq. leaders you lost in last 3-4 years ? lets not go into a mud slinging contest ..atleast not from you moderators...

And what was your exact role in the above......obviously the difference is you enjoy watching others but we get the satisfaction by doing it ourselves. ..:devil:.....BTW, whatever happened to all the Hazare marches....i guess something else is making headlines these days. :cheesy:
At least we are focusing on the real issues. Not in denial. :D

I called back again. No response. By now the international phone lines were buzzing with the news. The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese. Finally Mukherjee called back. I told him what I'd heard," Rice wrote.

''What?' he said. 'I'm in my constituency. (The Indians were preparing for elections, and Mukherjee, who was a member of Parliament, was at home campaigning.) Would I be outside New Delhi if we were about to launch a war?'" Mukherjee asked.

Rice said Mukherjee explained that the Pakistani foreign minister ( Shah Mehmood Qureshi) had taken his stern words in their recent phone call the wrong way.

"'I said they were leaving us no choice but to go to war', he said," Rice recalled adding "This is getting dangerous, I thought."

On her emergency visit to New Delhi after the Mumbai attacks, Rice said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the foreign minister both categorically told her that they were against war, despite increasing public pressure, but wanted Pakistan to do something.

And when she arrived in Islamabad, the Pakistani leadership were still denying what the world knew by then that the attackers were from Pakistan.

"The Pakistanis were at once terrified and in the same breath dismissive of the Indian claims. President Zardari emphasised his desire to avoid war but couldn't bring himself to acknowledge Pakistan's likely role in the attacks," Rice writes.

Post-26/11, Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice - Times Of India

And what was your exact role in the above......obviously the difference is you enjoy watching others but we get the satisfaction by doing it ourselves. ..:devil:.....BTW, whatever happened to all the Hazare marches....i guess something else is making headlines these days. :cheesy:

so?

Hazare is responsible for highlighing corruption issue in india and no body other was ready to talk about it and now its the biggest issue and thank goes to this guy :wave:

Every indian should bookmark this TOI link and distribute it to pakistanis :lol: whenever required

So the only thing indians have been famous for have gone down the drain, so much for democrasy eh? Your politicans are sitting quiet ,and your air chief threatening us ......come on, would you indian brother support the same if it was paf threatening indian without govt concent?

Dear Indians
"Jo Garajtey hain wo barastey nai" or tumhari misal us kutey jaisi hai jis se doroo to wo pechey lag jata hai or tawju na do to bhonkney lagta hai or agar Ruk kr usey Darao to wo Bhag Jata hai..!!!

Post-26/11, Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice - Times Of India

so?

Hazare is responsible for highlighing corruption issue in india and no body other was ready to talk about it and now its the biggest issue and thank goes to this guy :wave:

You must understand that Pakistan has a twin which is ruled by the military. While the civilian govt is apologetic, timid and subservient to indian pressure, the military however, reacts to indian pressure very viciously and tries to prepare for war to justify itslef and Pakistan.

You forget that it was not so much India, but the Pakistan military that escalated tensions after mumbai 2008.

And you well know that Pakistan military has upgraded itself at the cost of the country.

So to think that Pakistan military will shy away from a contest with India is absurd, the civil govt might, but the military establishment would relish an opportunity because they think that this will unite Pakistan more than anything else.

Dear Indians
"Jo Garajtey hain wo barastey nai" or tumhari misal us kutey jaisi hai jis se doroo to wo pechey lag jata hai or tawju na do to bhonkney lagta hai or agar Ruk kr usey Darao to wo Bhag Jata hai..!!!

Nahi ji ..yeh ***** bhonkta bi hai n kaat ta bi hai ..

i dont want to troll..but listen

Tumne ek din firing ki n 2 bande maare n agle din hi 116 log marey n 160 injured huye ...

this was clear warning from india to pakistan ..if u go for this n this is result..and this is wat u guys were doing when involved in various terror activities in india ..

so now eat ur words

and kamra and orions? dont forget ....

ab bol ki ***** kaat ta hai ke nahi :lol:

:no:

Again, he is just trying to appease the domestic audience. Pakistan has spent last ten years building up its military capabilities and everyone knows that. Pakistani economy and stability has gone down while its military arsenal has increased.

So to even think that Pakistan is just a desert to be bombed is childish fantasy.

So my prediction is that after some time another ceasefire will be agreed upon end of story.

What has prevented India from going to war with Pakistan is not your 'Military Arsenal'. India don't care about your 'Military Arsenal'. It is small and inconsequential. What has prevented India from going to war is your nukes. If not for your nukes, India would have gone to war just after 26/11.

Nahi ji ..yeh ***** bhonkta bi hai n kaat ta bi hai ..

i dont want to troll..but listen

Tumne ek din firing ki n 2 bande maare n agle din hi 116 log marey n 160 injured huye ...

this was clear warning from india to pakistan ..if u go for this n this is result..and this is wat u guys were doing when involved in various terror activities in india ..

so now eat ur words

and kamra and orions? dont forget ....

ab bol ki ***** kaat ta hai ke nahi :lol:

If you are that bravest dog as your air cheif said do dare to cross LoC again.

Back
Top Bottom