What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

I can't imagine That Indian can kill their own soldiers just to put blame on Pakistan.......how come that Pakistan Army enters inside of Indian camp and killed two soldiers and ripped off their faces and then they came back without knowing the Indian Army.........If they really did i must solute them......that they can enter inside Indian camps across the border without knowing Indian army...........but the reality is Indian army knows that they killed Pakistani soldiers intentially and now the whole world is asking they just to put blame on Pakistan back killed their own soldiers.

If there is another major LoC violations,Su-30 MKI's armed with CBU-105 sensor fuzed weapons will be used to carry out Air Strikes,make no mistake.

So deluded Indians believe that some thing of that sort can happen too - because lets take it PAF doesn't really exist :azn: ! Kid , you had the very same in '01-'02 too without my country having even BVR equipped aircraft ... Did you dare cross the border ?

On Topic " Is he the same joker warning of surgical strikes after Mumbai attacks ? There is news coming from within India that maybe it was the IA's aggressive brigadier who started the mess in the first place ...

58271_497487520293563_429992902_n.jpg

:hitwall:

Ohho...The whole nation is now trembling with fear..we must ask support from the afghanis ANA... Super powa shiny india is gonna attack us..oh wait the Indian naval chief didnt say anything..oh well we are in deep **** anyway ...somebody help us...Bangladeshis????

I can't imagine That Indian can kill their own soldiers just to put blame on Pakistan.......how come that Pakistan Army enters inside of Indian camp and killed two soldiers and ripped off their faces and then they came back without knowing the Indian Army.........If they really did i must solute them......that they can enter inside Indian camps across the border without knowing Indian army...........but the reality is Indian army knows that they killed Pakistani soldiers intentially and now the whole world is asking they just to put blame on Pakistan back killed their own soldiers.

I believe you just woke up after 1 week.....read all the threads and go back to sleep.

What if i said killing is the national time pass of Pakistan, Thousands killed every year...Is that the hallmark of Pakistan ?

Please dont rant like kids...you are a veteran :P

ehh come an air chief of India can act and rant like kids why cant PDF veterans.

by the way thousands have been killed during riots in India by Hindus even before partition so who's halmark is it we should not talk about it.

I can't imagine That Indian can kill their own soldiers just to put blame on Pakistan.......how come that Pakistan Army enters inside of Indian camp and killed two soldiers and ripped off their faces and then they came back without knowing the Indian Army...

These clowns dont even know how to fabricate a story ... Every sane person knows you do not have more than 30 sec in an ambush/fire fight of that sort ...

ehh come an air chief of India can act and rant like kids why cant PDF veterans.

by the way thousands have been killed during riots in India by Hindus even before partition so who's halmark is it we should not talk about it.

You do see things from religious angle - don't you? People from every religion were affected during partition and why is this cherry picking?

since you took the religious line...I beg you to remember the massacre done by Muslim barbarians on hindus over the years....and some pakistan were proud of it...

And we can go on like this.

i dint read it any where and dont sensationalize it pls :hitwall:

We dint do it when 200 killed in mumbai and why we do it now?

Back
Top Bottom