What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CX-RtaGVAAAEhwz.jpg

CX-S7DyUoAAxn09.jpg

CX-S7EMUQAE9x7I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not good in trolling... enjoy yourself

Neither am I. Was serious about what i said just in a witty manner. Gadaspur, now Phatankot....whats next?

Indians are really incompetent. It has been 2 days now.

If i remember correctly the security forces during Mumbai attacks also took the same amount of time and this was perhaps why the terrorists were able to cause massive casualties.

We pay you a few cents for each truck going through to our N.E and we then export electricity to your lot at a very nice premium from all the equipment we shipped for pennies.

And in return you respond by long essays about how N.E and W.B will one day be part of B'desh.:D

I love how reality always trumps your dreams.

Enjoy the BNP fighting itself....and AL winning next election again....and more of the current situation continuing.....while you sit in Canada fuming.

1.You ungrateful Indians.SHW let you transport the power machinery even when there was no agreement between our countries. And in the bargain our roads have been ruined for carrying this heavy load. You are charging us more than we pay our electricity board. To start with, we never sought electricity from you. We don't need it.
2. Listen mister, the common man in BD considers India our enemy. The security services take India as the top potential threat and train to counter this.
3. Re-establishment of the independent sovereign state that we had lost in 1757 is bound to happen. History, geography, economics and socio-culture demand this. Brahmin ruled India cannot prevent this. And the nation now would be Muslim majority. Even today we are around 350-400 mln.

Indians are really incompetent. It has been 2 days now.

If i remember correctly the security forces during Mumbai attacks also took the same amount of time and this was perhaps why the terrorists were able to cause massive casualties.

In Mumbai the terrorist killed as many as they could even before the forces arrived. The focus remains on catching them alive. nothing about incompetence here. and please revisit war history books before generalising Indians as incompetent. adios

Last edited:
Pakistanis take too much pride in their terrorism, it has been three decades now!

If I remember correctly all casualties took place when soft targets were attacked on day one by terrorists, after that they were hiding in hundreds of hotel rooms and none of our people, even unarmed policemen did not run away, instead caught one scumbag alive, unlike how your major ran away during APS or guards at kamra. So take your competence certificate and fix your damaged orions and Erieyes with that!

Our only incompetence was governance. Zia, Benazir, Musharraf and Zardari were not serious in taking action because of favouritism and tendency to do corruption.

Now under the leadership of Both Sharifs, PM and COAS, we see real action and we are the only country to this day who have successfully cleared entire areas of militant domination and those coming from Afghanistan in less than two years and many IDPs have even gone back. The Caucasians which have been there for hundreds of years from British to Russians to Americans, have failed miserably even to this day.

In Mumbai the terrorist killed as many as they could even before the forces arrived. The focus remains on catching them alive. nothing about incompetence here. and revisit was history books before generalising Indians as incompetent. adios

Shall I look into the history of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India i.e. Mughals, Persians, Afghans , the Portuguese invasion of Goa, the British rule, the Indo-China War of 62, or the Indo-Pak war of 47 and 65 ?

Last edited:
You ungrateful Indians.SHW let you transport the power machinery even when there was no agreement between our countries. And in the bargain our roads have been ruined for carrying this heavy load. You are charging us more than we pay our electricity board. To start with, we never sought electricity from you. We don't need it.

Keep crying about it, while your countrymen buy it and pay us for it...adding to our coffers every day.

Listen mister, the common man in BD considers India our enemy. The security services take India as the top potential threat and train to counter this.

Yah yah, hence why common man is doing absolutely nothing regarding SHW. Frustrated Jamatis think common man is on their side....since jamatis are known to be in perpetual dream state. The desperation is too funny....especially knowing its only going to increase as time goes on for you. You will be an old shrivelled and bitter guy for the rest of the life and that gives us all much pleasure. You will never see one small iota of your dreams come to fruition....but only the nightmare continued :D.

Re-establishment of the independent sovereign state that we had lost in 1757 is bound to happen. History, geography, economics and socio-culture demand this. Brahmin ruled India cannot prevent this. And the nation now would be Muslim majority. Even today we are around 350-400 mln.

Yah keep typing it. Look at your airforce...getting 8 planes is apparently a huge deal for it hahaha....hopefully they dont get submerged because of cyclones like that picture of F-7s in water..

Bangladesh is like a complete non-issue for India....we will ensure that BNP never returns ever again....and here you are dreaming about expanding Bangladesh when Burmese kidnap and kill your border guards....and you lot hold a flag meeting and cry about it. Yeah we are shaking in our boots at soon to be sunk people. Hope those lungis are good for floating!

2.4 trillion dollar economy versus 220 billion dollar one.....and we are growing much faster than you. In just 4 years time we will add another trillion dollars to our economy, while you add 100 billion (so in 4 years you add to your economy what we do in less than 5 months) and thats only if the current trends continue (when they will likely accelerate a lot more for India compared to B'desh).

You are nowhere near our league and you want to take our land and people away to join a sinking swamp. Yeah people are not that stupid like you haha.

Now go back to being an expert for our DM. At least India appoints the DM. Is your DM appointed by Bangladesh or us? :P

Our only incompetence was governance. Zia, Benazir, Musharraf and Zardari were not serious in taking action because of favouritism and tendency to do corruption.

Now under the leadership of Both Sharifs, PM and COAS, we see real action and we are the only country to this day who have successfully cleared entire areas of militant domination and those coming from Afghanistan in less than two years and many IDPs have even gone back. The Caucasians which have been there for hundreds of years from British to Russians to Americans, have failed miserably

Shall I look into the history of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India i.e. Mughals, Persians, Afghans , the British rule for over 300 years, the Indo-China War of 62, or the Indo-Pak war of 47 and 65 ?

What a joker! Badaber attack happened only less than three months ago where they entered through the gate! I can call all of your forces incompetent or you can analyze the op professionally and improve. However you have a different yardstick here calling all Indians incompetent, that's BS and you need to stop before I expose you more.

And you Pakistani Punjabis have been slaves of outsiders for over 2000 years, so no matter what supremacist BS your maulavi taught you, you instead enjoy your Punjabi army's haydays that have begun only 60 years ago. So long.

Off Topic my friend, question was is the operation over or not ?
no sir , operation wont be over so soon , i guess it will take more time then expected and assumed it would have taken ,

That's a really retarded logic... 1.5 days..:lol: ideologically it should have taken less than 5 hours (probably lesser)... Instead of 3 days.

pardon me sir , this time operation will take much more time than anticipated or expected by pakistani friends and i am sure , our pakistani friends will get updates of the looooong operation which started on 2 nd jan 2016

And you Pakistani Punjabis have been slaves of outsiders for over 2000 years, so no matter what supremacist BS your maulavi taught you, you instead enjoy your Punjabi army's haydays that have begun only 60 years ago. So long.

There is a difference between the Punjabis of India and Punjabis of Pakistan. The slaves that you should be talking here should be your own people. We didn't go around as mercenaries fighting for other countries and having regiments like the Sikh regiment and Indian Legion stationed in countries like United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, Canada, Australia, etc and letting their own areas get ruled.

We are proud to have Punjabis in Army like Janjuas, Kayanis, and Ghakars who unlike Chaprasis and Shudders in India, have a history of being warriors. We are also proud to have Pushtuns who have never let their areas rule under foreign occupation. The 60 years of Pakistan is a diverse Pakistan shared by common values.

Pakistani Punjabis are also proud of their deep historical ties to Persia and Arabia and having one of oldest cities in the world like Multan becoming hub for culture, sufis, and translations in the peaceful Islamic empire. Pakistani Punjabis are also proud of the Indus valley civilization, the only civilization in the world having democracy, food, and water security.

Same mistakes as NDA, when will we learn.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 45m45 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif called up PM Narendra Modi and conveyed his sadness & grief on the loss of lives in #Pathankot terror attack: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 44m44 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif appreciated the maturity shown by the government of India in its statements: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 42m42 minutes ago
PM Sharif pointed out to PM Modi whenever effort to bring peace b/w 2 countries was underway terrorists try to derail process: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 39m39 minutes ago
Both PMs agreed that cordial &cooperative relationship b/w two countries wud be most appropriate response to nefarious designs of terrorists

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Matured Response from GOI and GOP

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @SpArK @AUSTERLITZ @Vauban @Icarus @Slav Defence @WAJsal @MilSpec @nair @Levina @Albatross @MaarKhoor @Abingdonboy @ranjeet @HRK @anant_s @others

That's a really retarded logic... 1.5 days..:lol: ideologically it should have taken less than 5 hours (probably lesser)... Instead of 3 days.
20km Airforce campus.
we weren't trying to set record.
Anti terror options have nothing to do "Ideology"

Objective was to neutralize the threat, not fill out shift timecards.

Shall I look into the history of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India i.e. Mughals, Persians, Afghans , the Portuguese invasion of Goa, the British rule, the Indo-China War of 62, or the Indo-Pak war of 47 and 65 ?

haha.. so you are back to the shelter of religion now ..as expected.. lol.. what happened to your claims to Indian comptetency ?? dont tell me you said Hindu competency..lol.. anyway.. Please do look into history of Muslim rules of 1000 years and whatever rules and post here .. just keep in mind we'll be discussing roots then ;)...am ready to have fun. waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom