What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same mistakes as NDA, when will we learn.

They are playing good cop, bad cop and our bold, decisive, stronger than congress neta is just dancing to their tunes.

3. Re-establishment of the independent sovereign state that we had lost in 1757 is bound to happen. History, geography, economics and socio-culture demand this. Brahmin ruled India cannot prevent this. And the nation now would be Muslim majority. Even today we are around 350-400 mln.
ok fine then where do we non-brahmin hindus will go ...i would like to know

and what economics you are talking...... about 180 bn economy?....what history and socio-culture do we non-brahmin share with your kind?

All this what you have said .........are you suggesting that your religion is fascist and non peaceful one ?

which nation would be Muslim majority??.......why do you look around a bit ?......how world is turning against you

Shall I look into the history of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India i.e. Mughals, Persians, Afghans , the Portuguese invasion of Goa, the British rule, the Indo-China War of 62, or the Indo-Pak war of 47 and 65 ?
All your beloved Muslim angels did not land in Delhi directly , they had to sneak through the land of fortified MARDE MOMIN of todays Pakistan
Btw there is saying in our side " Jinko aan pyaari thi voh balidaan Ho Gaye , jinko jaan pyaari thi voh nusalmaan Ho Gaye" ...

History of blunders & surrenders .....
Rest you can continue with your fascinating tales of mettle of Marde Momin .....

One thing to be learnt from this. when a terrorist or any vermin is/are shot dead without eyesight distance or from a group of vermin, do not try to pick the body by yourself and even with proper gear. Try to use a excavator or dumper whatever there is with your hand.

Now that we don't have robots....you can shed some light on this.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA
This is not a particuarly revealing incident- booby trapped bodies have been encountered by security forcces for decades all over the world- including inf India. I'm sure there is more to the story than is apparent right now that led to a very specific set of circumstances that led to this tragedy. Or, as @Levina has pointed out, established SOPs were violated.

1. Observe the faces and body language of security personnel engaged in the action to eliminate the terrorists holed up inside the Pathankot Air Force Station as depicted in print and electronic media. It is surreal. Because what you see is perhaps the tertiary line of security; not even the secondary. Why, because we learnt a bitter lesson during the Mumbai attack – that half-baked, little informed and self appointed expert anchors and live commentators were driven by the desire to be closest and fastest to report.
Good point, well made.

• Yet the greatest challenge was to stop the media from being judgemental and alarmist on every move of those tasked to neutralise the terrorists.
UNfortunately these clowns, in the absence of facts resort to conjecture and generalisations which are just as unfair. Burkha Dutt standing outside the AFB was asking why the NSG wasn't deployed for perimiter security duties! If this is the "quality" one can expect from them nothing will change- every incident will provoke criticisms- valid or not.

The fact is these idiots don't pay attention to the ground realities and are working off highly outdated information and bias.
3) Entered the kitchen area, had no knowledge of base (thankfully! i am talking about the location of parked aircraft like MiG-21 and Mi fighter choppers).
These idiots were never going to get anywhere near their intended targets (the aircraft), they are kept in an entirely seperate high security section that is treated like a vault within a base. There is a reason they occupied empty accomodation complexes of the base only- that was where the lowest security was and where they were contained by the security forces.

I'm glad to see this being stated for the record. Enough Indian forces have been killed because of the attention tactics of the media.

The Defence minister explains why this operation took longer than the armchair experts on here would have liked:

-25km by 25km base
-extensive areas of foliage that had to be searched
-The "end" of the operation will only be declared by the NSG Commander in charge of operations once they are sure they have searched all relevent areas and made all explosives safe.

@PARIKRAMA @Levina

Pathankot terror attack: Jihadis made dry runs at Pakistani air base, intelligence sources say
Pathankot air base attack: Jihadis took orders from Pak handlers
NEW DELHI: Planes left Pathankot air base after intelligence alert

The use of weapons, including UBLs, or under barrel guns- improvised versions of AK -47 assault rifles which can be used as mortar launchers- point to the rigorous planning which went into the attack that has set back the prospect of a fresh effort at normalization of ties.

The precise information gleaned from intercepts and contacts within Jaish's local collaborators, according to sources, set the tone for Narendra Modi's conversation with Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday afternoon, with the PM citing the evidence that links the terrorist attack to Pakistan.

50462709.cms

Sources said when Modi asked his Pakistani counterpart to swiftly deliver on his promise of co-operation, he meant prompt action against the seven jehadi terrorists belonging to Jaish-e-Mohammad.

According to sources, the PM told Shaif about the evidence NSA Ajit Doval has shared with his Pakistani counterpart Naseer Khan Janjua about the "Gang of 7" which includes JeM founder Maulana Masood Azhar and his younger brother Mufti Abdur Rauf Asghar.

Doval's list also includes Maulana Ashfaq and Haji Shakqur (some channels have introduced him as Hafiz Ahmad Shaqur), leading Jaish operatives from Bahawalpur who played a key role in engineering the attack on the IAF station.

READ ALSO: Fidayeen in 19-21 age group, called handlers 8 times

When contacted, Doval declined to confirm that he had passed on to Janjua the names of Pathankot plotters along with precise details like passport numbers, phone numbers and residential addresses.

Others on his list are Jaan Ali Kasif of village Dosirah in Charsada district and Saifullah and Iftikhar, both from Shakargarh.
50461211.cms

50461215.cms

Intercepts with Indian agencies have identified Kasif, who carries Pakistani passport no SV- 1797281, as the trainer of the group.

The specific details came amid speculation that Indian security forces may have captured alive at least one of the fidayeen raider or penetrated local collaborators of Jaish.

However, there was no official confirmation.

Significantly, among the Pak-based jehadi groups, Jaish has always been considered to be more vulnerable to Indian intelligence agencies.

Saifullah and Iftikhar, who currently run an organization Shoba-e-Dawat in Sialkot, helped launch the jehadi group into India from their home town Shakargarh.

Masood Azhar and his brother Abdur Rauf Asgar have been running a religious seminary Markaz-e-Usman-O-Ali on Bahwalpur's Railway Link Road and use the front of Al Rahman Trust to raise funds for their jehadi game-plan against India.

Pathankot terror attack: Jihadis made dry runs at Pakistani air base, intelligence sources say - Times of India

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall I look into the history of 1000 years of Muslim rule in India i.e. Mughals, Persians, Afghans , the Portuguese invasion of Goa, the British rule, the Indo-China War of 62, or the Indo-Pak war of 47 and 65 ?
You invaders barely ruled for 300 years.

Did I need to remind you the last IA/SSG encounter & how Indian Army 'HANDLED' your elite, highly trained and well equipped SSG at Siachin???

90000+ killed in Kashmir is in your dreams only, official figure is around 30k to 40k in last 25+ years!!!!

Ohhh Yeaaaaa......may be the rest of 50000+ might be killed in Pak Army atrocities in P0K & Gilgit Balitstan!!!!
yeah 90000+ pandits killed and rest of them exiled by terrorist activities.

The title suggests they are pointing at the hand of state machinery in the attack without giving any detail and the content hovers around JeM. I just wonder which Pakistani Base it would be to get people trained on these things.

Just look at the height of their stupidity and then they say its Pakistan that does not want peace. A load of rubbish from TOI

@Zarvan Dont waste the forum bandwidth with such trash articles.

Modi needs to do immediate surgical air strikes on Pakistan now! The evidence has come out clear! Next they will find Peshawari paan and a coupon for Baloch Ice Cream!

I hope Modi doesn't turn out to be exactly like Manmohan; a proper retaliation in the coming weeks/months is the necessary.

After LeT, the Indians are after JeM. First whatever used to happen in India, LeT would be blamed. And now its JeM turn.

Dry runs ? Are you guys really serious ?

Epcot shoes ? They are pretty damn expensive shoes, plus they make casual & formal shoes. I wonder why they wearing this brand shoes when going into attack mode or were they going for some party.

Indian Intelligence source wo hai jo Under Operation Terrorists ki pockets me ghuss k pata laga leti hain k kya kya para hai or letter me kya or kis organization ka nam likha hai to yeh to aam c baat hai :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom