What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for some more time, when all the Indian Satellites will be operational then real Indians will hunt down all one after another.

I was in that phase earlier too :)....I find it more funny to smack him down wherever possible nowadays rather than feed his ego trolling.

Sometimes people do mistakes and doesnt want to understand the difference between nationalism and ego.

Indians are nationalist people deep down in thier hearts.

Some have forget about the sacrifices made by people for the Independence of Indian nation.

Nice gesture by PM Nawaz Sharif timely and needed, if there is any handler in Pakistan we should handover to India or executed them publically if not then PM Modi should discipline Indian media for creating hysteria against Pakistan and should publically announce the criminals behind. If Kashmir Jihad council responsible hunt them and talk directly on Kashmir issue with Pakistan, Non violent Kashmiri leaders to solved this pending dilemma forever.

Indian media is 95% worthless....do not pay it much attention.

This month will be an interesting one....lets see what this talk of cooperation and investigation leads to. We can only judge by hindsight, but right now things are looking better than the business as usual in the past (blame games, blackmail, threats etc..) But things can change on a dime as well.

NIA has registered 3 FIR's and investigation will be done.

Let the national investigation agency do its work.
Being owner of law & order of the state he must accept the failures & resign else door to be shown, no more leniency ..... Btw these investigation are not meant fix the accountability....

I am tired of this particular guy. Bangladeshis that know me better know this.

It pales in comparison to what some other Bangladeshis call this character.

I changed the post language for you anyways. :P

India is having good relations with Bangladesh and the kind of language is being used is to spoil relations between India and Bangladesh.

IB is watching all the games of the proxies.

Being owner of law & order of the state he must accept the failures & resign else door to be shown, no more leniency ..... Btw these investigation are not meant fix the accountability....

These investigations will lead to fix the problem of cross border terrorism and smuggling and better co ordination between paramilitary and State police.

Those are regular protocols.Let them do it.

I was in that phase earlier too :)....I find it more funny to smack him down wherever possible nowadays rather than feed his ego trolling.

We are on same page here, as at times I do smack him to. :lol:

Few years back professional tried to teach Punjabi to me - which is supposed to be my mother tounge.:rofl:

Punjab Police is shit and no one will take accountability. These people are still boasting & not accepting Lapses at their end. Heads would only roll, if orders are issued from Delhi. In few days everyone will forget this incident and incompetent authories will still remain at helm. :tsk:

India is having good relations with Bangladesh and the kind of language is being used is to spoil relations between India and Bangladesh.

IB is watching all the games of the proxies.

These investigations will lead to fix the problem of cross border terrorism and smuggling and better co ordination between paramilitary and State police.
N this myth will be broken in next attack that we have learnt anything from Pathankot incident....
What about gurudaspur & deenanagar investigation? What did we learn ?
We are at the mercy of terrorists & their failure to exploit the wide loopholes exist in our system.....

Both the govts handled it in a matured way...
I see this as a positive outcome

ANI ‏@ANI_news 45m45 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif called up PM Narendra Modi and conveyed his sadness & grief on the loss of lives in #Pathankot terror attack: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 44m44 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif appreciated the maturity shown by the government of India in its statements: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 42m42 minutes ago
PM Sharif pointed out to PM Modi whenever effort to bring peace b/w 2 countries was underway terrorists try to derail process: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 39m39 minutes ago
Both PMs agreed that cordial &cooperative relationship b/w two countries wud be most appropriate response to nefarious designs of terrorists

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Matured Response from GOI and GOP

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @SpArK @AUSTERLITZ @Vauban @Icarus @Slav Defence @WAJsal @MilSpec @nair @Levina @Albatross @MaarKhoor @Abingdonboy @ranjeet @HRK @anant_s @others

Yeah like how to stage a better drama next time. :enjoy: Hope you guys can find better actors next time and a decent script.

I am not good in trolling... enjoy yourself

Both the govts handled it in a matured way...
I see this as a positive outcome
Third hand ? most probably our weapon exporters because many of these kind morons easily available now days for Fidayen attack fool enough to take their handlers seriously and many handlers running this as a business and these mamlook (zombies) consider them their saviors can blow Mosque, Mandir or any place for heaven. Should be thoroughly investigate this angle since our weapon exporters have powerful agencies to buy these morons.

PM Nawaz Sharif called up PM Narendra Modi and conveyed his sadness & grief on the loss of lives in #Pathankot terror attack: Pak PM office

PM Nawaz Sharif appreciated the maturity shown by the government of India in its statements: Pak PM office

PM Sharif pointed out to PM Modi whenever effort to bring peace b/w 2 countries was underway terrorists try to derail process: Pak PM office

Both PMs agreed that cordial &cooperative relationship b/w two countries wud be most appropriate response to nefarious designs of terrorists

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Good development. Indeed neighboring countries should take necessary measures against such activist to the scale wherever the peace could be served at best. Hopefully future developments will be fruitful for both countries. So also, same coordination should be opted on civilians level and anti-peace propagandist should be countered.

For the Peace.

We are on same page here, as at times I do smack him to. :lol:

Few years back professional tried to teach Punjabi to me - which is supposed to be my mother tounge.:rofl:

Punjab Police is shit and no one will take accountability. These people are still boasting & not accepting Lapses at their end. Heads would only roll, if orders are issued from Delhi. In few days everyone will forget this incident and incompetent authories will still remain at helm. :tsk:
I know which is why I am demanding DG of BSF & DGP of Punjab police should have been sacked by now... Rajnath too was few days patting his own back by boasting how disastrous attack were thwarted at the cost of dead bodies of seven martyrs......
I don't know whether it will work or not but I am going to write Rajnath about sacking the chap at the helm of BSF.....
I have my own suspicion about nexus exist between Punjab police , bsf & drug peddlers who might have facilitated these scums to cross the border easily & roam freely on the Friday night ......

Few head must roll down.....

1019757-cartoon-1452011559-339-640x480.JPG

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Good development. Indeed neighboring countries should take necessary measures against such activist to the scale wherever the peace could be served at best. Hopefully future developments will be fruitful for both countries. So also, same coordination should be opted on civilians level and anti-peace propagandist should be countered.

For the Peace

(Posted again for the ease of members as previously editing went wrong and mixed up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom