What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Minister's Office
05-January, 2016 16:41 IST
PM receives telephone call from Pak PM

Prime Minister Narendra Modi received a call this afternoon from Prime Minister of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif regarding the terrorist attack on the Pathankot airbase.

Prime Minister Modi strongly emphasized the need for Pakistan to take firm and immediate action against the organizations and individuals responsible for and linked to the Pathankot terrorist attack. Specific and actionable information in this regard has been provided to Pakistan.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif assured Prime Minister Modi that his government would take prompt and decisive action against the terrorists.

Pathankot terror attack: Congress posts 5 questions to PM Modi
1.Last year, after the NSA -level talks were cancelled, what was the understanding reached between NSA Ajit Doval and his Pakistan counterpart in Bangkok?
2.The then UPA's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh did not visit Pakistan during his regime because the latter did not honour its promises. What assurances were received by PM Modi which prompted his visit to Lahore?
3.During his sudden visit to Lahore on December 25, the National Security Advisor of Pakistan was conspicuously absent. Was PM Modi doubtful about it?
4.Does PM Modi believe that Pakistani establishment, including their Army and ISI are for the dialogue process? What assured the Prime Minister that the resumption of peace process has the full support and endorsement of entire Pakistani establishment?
5.We sought the Pakistan government to take severe action against 26/11 mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Lakhvi. What progress has been made in the case so far?

Pathankot terror attack: Congress posts 5 questions to PM Modi | Zee News

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago
France condemns attack on Indian military base; stands alongside India in fight against terrorism: MEA #Pathankot

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 12m12 minutes ago
French Press release on #PathankotAttack "France condemns attack on Indian military base; stands alongside India in fight against terrorism"

@Vauban

Vikas Swarup ‏@MEAIndia 2m2 minutes ago
Japan: "We condemn the terrorist attack.Terrorism cannot be justified for any reason. Japan expresses solidarity with gov & people of India"
@Nihonjin1051

Some more tweets

ANI ‏@ANI_news 41m41 minutes ago
Punjab Police was stationed inside the airbase in #Pathankot- Punjab DGP Suresh Arora

ANI ‏@ANI_news 39m39 minutes ago
We have decided to post one AIG counter intelligence unit in #Pathankot and install cctv network-Punjab DGP Suresh Arora

ANI ‏@ANI_news 37m37 minutes ago
This is probably the first time that NSG unit was posted before the attack took place-Punjab DGP Suresh Arora #Pathankot

ANI ‏@ANI_news 33m33 minutes ago
We worked in coordination with all agencies,our officers reacted immediately when attack happened-Punjab DGP Suresh Arora #Pathankot

ANI ‏@ANI_news 31m31 minutes ago
That is a matter of investigation-DGP Suresh Arora on how a private car with blue beacon was allowed to pass through checkpoints #pathankot

ANI ‏@ANI_news 28m28 minutes ago
This is again a matter of investigation-DGP Suresh Arora on whether #PathankotAttack had local support

ANI ‏@ANI_news 21m21 minutes ago
Defence Minister Parrikar meets family of Subehdar Major (Retd) Fateh Singh in Gurdaspur earlier today #Pathankot

+++
Looks like DGP team is either reading our discussion on Pathankot here in PDF or we have been having a good structured discussion on this topic which are becoming the points of investigation
I would have sacked the DGP if had been CM of Punjab..... Few heads must roll including some of BSF....

This thread is relevant. Everyone, have a look at how Pakistani state nurtures these scums. You will find many Pakistanis on the thread boasting about how the ISI controls them and how things are well managed.

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

@Abingdonboy @Spectre @PARIKRAMA @nair @ayesha.a

Credit @Imran Khan

i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .
F-6 on display sariki chowk
View attachment 233477
distance from f-6 display
View attachment 233478
compound
View attachment 233479

Last edited:
ANI ‏@ANI_news 45m45 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif called up PM Narendra Modi and conveyed his sadness & grief on the loss of lives in #Pathankot terror attack: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 44m44 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif appreciated the maturity shown by the government of India in its statements: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 42m42 minutes ago
PM Sharif pointed out to PM Modi whenever effort to bring peace b/w 2 countries was underway terrorists try to derail process: Pak PM office

Both PMs agreed that cordial &cooperative relationship b/w two countries wud be most appropriate response to nefarious designs of terrorists

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Matured Response from GOI and GOP

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @SpArK @AUSTERLITZ @Vauban @Icarus @Slav Defence @WAJsal @MilSpec @nair @Levina @Albatross @MaarKhoor @Abingdonboy @ranjeet @HRK @anant_s @others

ANI ‏@ANI_news 15s16 seconds ago
My worry was how they have (terrorists) managed to come inside (IAF base): Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar

We all are saying the same thing .........:coffee::big_boss:

ANI ‏@ANI_news 2m2 minutes ago
Though I congratulate security forces for containing them in a corner & not allowing them to go beyond that corner- Manohar Parrikar

India TVVerified account ‏@indiatvnews 3m3 minutes ago
There is no suspected terrorist inside right now, says @manoharparrikar #PathankotAttack

Why hasn't anyone asked for Manohar to resign and go back to Goa? And then perhaps there will be commissions to save people's arse as often seen.

You learn from your mistakes, and I am sure there are lot of things to learn from this.......

Yeah like how to stage a better drama next time. :enjoy: Hope you guys can find better actors next time and a decent script.

I just have a question please explain....

Why does Pakistani army has a say in Pakistan's foreign policy....

If you went behind the screen, the military all over has a say on national security which is an essential element in shaping a foreign policy. In case of Pakistan the involvement of the military is for historical reasons and because they have an openly hostile neighbor. Most of all, Pakistani people feel confident if their military is kept on board.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 45m45 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif called up PM Narendra Modi and conveyed his sadness & grief on the loss of lives in #Pathankot terror attack: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 44m44 minutes ago
PM Nawaz Sharif appreciated the maturity shown by the government of India in its statements: Pak PM office

ANI ‏@ANI_news 42m42 minutes ago
PM Sharif pointed out to PM Modi whenever effort to bring peace b/w 2 countries was underway terrorists try to derail process: Pak PM office

Both PMs agreed that cordial &cooperative relationship b/w two countries wud be most appropriate response to nefarious designs of terrorists

TALKS ARE ON SURELY

Matured Response from GOI and GOP

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @SpArK @AUSTERLITZ @Vauban @Icarus @Slav Defence @WAJsal @MilSpec @nair @Levina @Albatross @MaarKhoor @Abingdonboy @ranjeet @HRK @anant_s @others
Nice gesture by PM Nawaz Sharif timely and needed, if there is any handler in Pakistan we should handover to India or executed them publically if not then PM Modi should discipline Indian media for creating hysteria against Pakistan and should publically announce the criminals behind. If Kashmir Jihad council responsible hunt them and talk directly on Kashmir issue with Pakistan, Non violent Kashmiri leaders to solved this pending dilemma forever.

Mind your own business jamati.

A bong is the last person on earth that should be whining about commissions in other countries seeing what goes on in Bongdesh.

Go back to your pan-islamic fantasies regarding Indonesia and whatnot....you only have a captive audience in the bongi military forum....not here....or fantasizing about one hypothetical bong squadron of Su-30s being enough to deal with entire IAF. :rofl:

Reality is RAWami league and SHW continue to shred your kind to pieces with each passing day...causing those with means to flee to places like Canada (like you)....the rest have to shut up or get hanged.
Bro your post sounds quite racist and I believe you can express your view more positively, a friendly suggestion for amendment.
Sad to see you posting like this :(
Regards,

Mind your own business jamati.

A bong is the last person on earth that should be whining about commissions in other countries seeing what goes on in Bongdesh.

Go back to your pan-islamic fantasies regarding Indonesia and whatnot....you only have a captive audience in the bongi military forum....not here....or fantasizing about one hypothetical bong squadron of Su-30s being enough to deal with entire IAF. :rofl:

Reality is RAWami league and SHW continue to shred your kind to pieces with each passing day...causing those with means to flee to places like Canada (like you)....the rest have to shut up or get hanged.

Didn't know you were Parikar's brother-in-law where he is on top.

Bro your post sounds quite racist and I believe you can express your view more positively, a friendly suggestion for amendment.
Sad to see you posting like this :(
Regards,

I am tired of this particular guy. Bangladeshis that know me better know this.

It pales in comparison to what some other Bangladeshis call this character.

I changed the post language for you anyways. :P

Why hasn't anyone asked for Manohar to resign and go back to Goa? And then perhaps there will be commissions to save people's arse as often seen.

A_sad Miah, why should he resign & who shall succeed him at Defence Ministry? :coffee:

Last edited:
Didn't know you were Parikar's brother-in-law where he is on top.

We pay you a few cents for each truck going through to our N.E and we then export electricity to your lot at a very nice premium from all the equipment we shipped for pennies.

And in return you respond by long essays about how N.E and W.B will one day be part of B'desh.:D

I love how reality always trumps your dreams.

Enjoy the BNP fighting itself....and AL winning next election again....and more of the current situation continuing.....while you sit in Canada fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom