What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you on this and as for Coffee yeah that would help for sure as Lahore is having a foggy and cold evening.

:coffee: is better than :guns:any day
Yes sir, Coffee is any day better... Enjoy it.. Now you are making me also feel an urge to have some coffee.. !!!

From based on the posts made here on DM...... I am glad that issues are not pushed under carpet, and They are acknowledging real issues which most of has in our mind....... You learn from your mistakes, and I am sure there are lot of things to learn from this.......

From based on the posts made here on DM...... I am glad that issues are not pushed under carpet, and They are acknowledging real issues which most of has in our mind....... You learn from your mistakes, and I am sure there are lot of things to learn from this.......
What they learnt from 1948, 1965, 1971, Kargil , 26/11, Gurdaspur ?
Same will be here.
If they want to learn or already learnt, Direct discuss Kashmir issue the core issue of all the problems.

The terrorist took almost 3 days and did not damage any aircraft or valuable equipment but took time to remain present in the base and to be subject of most of media, is itself a proof that they just wanted International attention for their name or cause like UJC or whatsoever so the one thing has been proved that it was not any country's doing otherwise as per my opinion the maximum assets would have been damaged like Pakistan has sustained such in past of several attacks. Though loss of lives cannot be replaced indeed we condemn such attacks.

The terrorist took almost 3 days and did not damage any aircraft or valuable equipment but took time to remain present in the base and to be subject of most of media, is itself a proof that they just wanted International attention for their name or cause like UJC or whatsoever so the one thing has been proved that it was not any country's doing otherwise as per my opinion the maximum assets would have been damaged like Pakistan has sustained such in past of several attacks. Though loss of lives cannot be replaced indeed we condemn such attacks.

Don't you think maybe...just maybe... it was due to the Indian security forces that they were not able to cause much damage? And after they were cornered, the commandos took extra time to ensure no further loss of life from their side?! Just maybe...

we are very bored of going it,this time everyone knows that its obvious

Hahaha, good one

What are you trying to say, When one look at all those mentioned (marked in red) The only common point i could see is "Pakistan".... Are you suggesting Gurudaspur is also done by some one in Pakistan?
No but as per Indian allegations yes. Which they never proved.

Ok, then you have something to be proud of......
This is not the answer of my post but anyways can understand KASHMIR was mentioned in my post.
Regards,

This is not the answer of my post but anyways can understand KASHMIR was mentioned in my post.
Regards,

Well There was a reason for picking up that post...... Simple The first part of the post (the one i quoted) and the second part of the post had no correlation....... If you believe that they have some kind of correlation, then you need to go back to your history teacher.....

I just have a question please explain....

Why does Pakistani army has a say in Pakistan's foreign policy....

Well There was a reason for picking up that post...... Simple The first part of the post (the one i quoted) and the second part of the post had no correlation....... If you believe that they have some kind of correlation, then you need to go back to your history teacher.....
No need all the wars between the two countries over the Kashmir issue, 90000 + people killed in Kashmir for what ? Why Kashmiri fighter attacked your airbase Sir only for Kashmir issue. If India want peace in region discuss it and solve it with Pakistan and Kashmiris.

I just have a question please explain....

Why does Pakistani army has a say in Pakistan's foreign policy....

You are wrong, Pakistani army has no say in their foreign policy, they decide their foreign policy.

No need all the wars between the two countries over the Kashmir issue, 90000 + people killed in Kashmir for what ? Why Kashmiri fighter attacked your airbase Sir only for Kashmir issue. If India want peace in region discuss it and solve it with Pakistan and Kashmiris.

If India wants to talk with whom India will talk...Pakistani army???? ISI???? so called non-state actors???? Civilian Government????

First Pakistan should show this world who is running the show in their country....Then yes peace can be achieved.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom