What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL

Vikas SwarupVerified account ‏@MEAIndia 6m6 minutes ago
#PathankotAttack PM Sharif calls PM Modi, assures that his Govt wd take prompt & decisive action against terrorists

CX88fL4VAAEqPoz.jpg

DM MP said the terrorists had AK-47 rifles, pistols, Swiss knives, commando knives besides 40-50 kg of bullets. They also had improvised mortars. "They had high quality explosives."

Yeah Kashmiris wants only Kashmir as mandated by UN in 48 and I never heard they lay claim over any other Indian state naxals, Maoists and Khalistanis are different from Kashmiris as they lack any endorsement from UN.

UN resolution mentioned referendum by the entire state of J&K, including P0K, that too after Pakistan removes all its soldiers from P0K. Still waiting for Pakistan to do that.

So beating tribal men with sticks is equal to raping and killing the women while their men are shot with bullets?

Again I repeat, show me videos of Indian army touturing civilians, there are many with respect to Pakistani army.
And regarding raping women and killing children, Pakistani army did do that, don't believe me? Ask the attackers of APS.
And if Pakistan can conduct genocide in East Pakistan, no reason for them to not again do it in Baluchistan and other provinces of Pakistan.

UN resolution mentioned referendum by the entire state of J&K, including P0K, that too after Pakistan removes all its soldiers from P0K. Still waiting for Pakistan to do that.

Again I repeat, show me videos of Indian army touturing civilians, there are many with respect to Pakistani army.
And regarding raping women and killing children, Pakistani army did do that, don't believe me? Ask the attackers of APS.
And if Pakistan can conduct genocide in East Pakistan, no reason for them to not again do it in Baluchistan and other provinces of Pakistan.

Pakistan is willing to hold referendum in Azad Kashmir any time simultaneously with Indian occupied Kashmir .

Rest of your post is absolute blabbering and hold no bearing to reality just a feel good self created and believed stories.

Here is something that I would like you to send me about Pak army doing same with TTP women or any tribal women for that matter.

Kunan Poshpora incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Untold Story Of The Alleged Mass Rapes By The Indian Army In Kunan Poshpora

Remembering mass rape and torture by Indian Army in Kashmir | SANSAD

Survivors of alleged rape in Indian Kashmir renew old fight with new spirit - World - DAWN.COM

Brutal Attitude against Women in Jammu and Kashmir: Indian Army | Kashmir Voice

View attachment 285023

I am waiting for India to release photos like we did.
Indian-made guns among heavy weapons seized during Khyber Agency raid -

Rangers team seizes ‘Indian weapons’ from MQM office - The Express Tribune

So the logical conclusion is if india can claim that their was no state and Raw involvement in funding and arming TTP despite indian money and weapons being seized countless times from terrorists in Pakistan we should be given the same privliges as India.

Besides we are waiting for some hard proofs in form of photos and phone records with GPS coordinates.

Now to dissect the situation .

In this dialogue episode Pakistan wanted to discuss Kashmir only and India terror only and they finally decided a middle ground where both can be discussed . Now after this incident ofcourse terror issue will be highlighted so who is the beneficiary ? As per simple police logic when you want to catch culprits of any incident just start with who is the beneficiary .

But Pakistan - India equation is not very simple and I admit their are many factors at play at times but I would like to let you guys see how your NSA claims of having a control over terrorists in Pakistan rest its upto individuals whether they want to think logically or eat the shit fed to them through media or character less politicians.

Watch what Ajit doval says 4:30 onward

You my dear Sir need a bit of rest, a glass of water and a sip of good nicely made coffee (right temperature and mix of proper balance between milk and water)

If you see DM MP just said "some materials". materials can mean anything.. Not necessarily guns, ammo, weapons.. It can simply be a like an example a locally made shoe which you cannot buy from an E commerce site..

I am in no position to authenticate what that "material" means nor i would like to speculate..

Its dealt best between GOI and GOP and very well between NSA Janjua and NSA Doval.

Your whole assertion perhaps is more emotional than logical. I and you both are in no position to understand if the "material" claimed by DM MP constitute a irrefutable evidence/lead which can be further investigated to find and understand the genesis of this attack.

I strongly urge you to have faith on both of our governments to deal with this appropriately. We can very well discuss but if only we could have understood what that "material" means... Till then we will go round and round beating the bush only.

PS.. i don think DM MP means weapons.. Material and weapons are too wide even in vocabulary sense.. My personal feeling again..

Last edited:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY SOME TERRORIST FROM PAKISTAN WANT TO BLOW APART MIG21 ?

THEY ARE FLYING COFFINS , AREN'T THEY ??

THIS IS A INSIDE JOB AND THAT IS ENOUGH PROOF ... THEY IN LINE WITH MODI WORDS ..

EVEN THEY SELECTED THIS BASE AS MAYBE THESE PEOPLE CAN HIT FEW MIGs , SO THEY ARE NOT EFFECTED ..

THIS IS A INSIDE JOB AND THAT IS ENOUGH PROOF ... THEY IN LINE WITH MODI WORDS ..

EVEN THEY SELECTED THIS BASE AS MAYBE THESE PEOPLE CAN HIT FEW MIGs , SO THEY ARE NOT EFFECTED ..
Dont get worked up and switch off caps locks thing is both modi and doval knew something was coming ever since they met NS in paris and there were security alret to all the bases as early as 3 O clock in the noon but this attack dragged on this far deu to corruption and chalta hai attitude of punjab police and BSF who failed to gather credible local intellegence and plug off infiltration routes even after gurdaspur attack

Maybe the want to avenge 1971 war, when the MIGs whipped PAF asses

You my dear Sir need a bit of rest, a glass of water and a sip of good nicely made coffee (right temperature and mix of proper balance between milk and water)

If you see DM MP just said "some materials". materials can mean anything.. Not necessarily guns, ammo, weapons.. It can simply be a like an example a locally made shoe which you cannot buy from an E commerce site..

I am in no position to authenticate what that "material" means nor i would like to speculate..

Its dealt best between GOI and GOP and very well between NSA Janjua and NSA Doval.

Your whole assertion perhaps is more emotional than logical. I and you both are in no position to understand if the "material" claimed by DM MP constitute a irrefutable evidence/lead which can be further investigated to find and understand the genesis of this attack.

I strongly urge you to have faith on both of our governments to deal with this appropriately. We can very well discuss but if only we could have understood what that "material" means... Till then we will go round and round beating the bush only.

PS.. i don think DM MP means weapons.. Material and weapons are too wide even in vocabulary sense.. My personal feeling again..

Agree with you on this and as for Coffee yeah that would help for sure as Lahore is having a foggy and cold evening.

:coffee: is better than :guns:any day

Dont get worked up and switch off caps locks thing is both modi and doval knew something was coming ever since they met NS in paris and there were security alret to all the bases as early as 3 O clock in the noon but this attack dragged on this far deu to corruption and chalta hai attitude of punjab police and BSF who failed to plug in infiltration routes even after gurdaspur attack
FUNNY STORY ... LOOKS GOOD FOR CARTOONS

well there are movie trailers shown before the actual show starts
yep exactly my point, fear that day when actual movie starts , your elite force can't handle 5 terrorist and you are thinking to handle trained, well equipped SSG ..

be very afraid .. MODI knows where he belongs ..

Pakistan is willing to hold referendum in Azad Kashmir any time simultaneously with Indian occupied Kashmir .

Rest of your post is absolute blabbering and hold no bearing to reality just a feel good self created and believed stories.

Here is something that I would like you to send me about Pak army doing same with TTP women or any tribal women for that matter.

Kunan Poshpora incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Untold Story Of The Alleged Mass Rapes By The Indian Army In Kunan Poshpora

Remembering mass rape and torture by Indian Army in Kashmir | SANSAD

Survivors of alleged rape in Indian Kashmir renew old fight with new spirit - World - DAWN.COM

Brutal Attitude against Women in Jammu and Kashmir: Indian Army | Kashmir Voice

OK, I was asking about videos,(like that of Pakistani army) but then, there are none.

Btw, ever heard of operation search light?

Anyways, this are all off-topic, so I am not debating any further.

And yes, UN didn't ask Pakistan to conduct referendum, it asked to get its damn army out of Kashmir.

yep exactly my point, fear that day when actual movie starts , your elite force can't handle 5 terrorist and you are thinking to handle trained, well equipped SSG ..

be very afraid .. MODI knows where he belongs ..
now what can i say OK good luck with your magnum opas :lol:

Sir, You need a break.. breathe some fresh air..do some "yoga"..
After 164 pages you have hit a eureka moment of calling this a "false flag" "insider job" .. "inline with modi words"

Bravo, Sherlock Sir..

On Topic, let GOP and GOI handle and conclude the genesis of this attack. If its a inside job or a false flag, GOP would point that out.. So lets have some patience here.. We will come to know soon about the theory and conclusion you had arrived at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom