What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amul.coopVerified account ‏@Amul_Coop 2m2 minutes ago
Amul Topical: Tribute to #Pathankot bravehearts. #PathankotAttack #PathanKotAirBaseAttack

CX8v4mrVAAAl6hI.jpg

ANI ‏@ANI_news 40s40 seconds ago
FLASH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif calls up PM Narendra Modi.

Before writting letters in bolds make sure ur own hands are clean. I dont want to bring up Peshawar, Mehran, GHQ etc to portray the same image of Pakistan to you.

Unfortunately nomatter how hard any one tries he cant prove Kashmiri fighters are same as TTP .

TTP wanted to enforce their version of Islam in Pak and their methods of killing innocent civilians showed well that they are not at all muslims themselves as Islam clearly orders one to abstain from killing women and children even during a war. Besides TTP never said they want a separate country.

On the other hand Kashmiris want a separate country and their stance is endorsed by UN decades ago asking for a referendum in Kashmir and these Kashmiris always target Indian forces in and out of Kashmir instead of local Kashmiri muslims.

The APS attacker had a similar view, according to them the attack was in retaliation of the Pakistani army's atrocities against their women and children. I hope you do not show any double standards and support those attackers too.

Kindly post some link where Pakistan army killed or raped TTP women while on the contrary there are hundreds of instances when IA did this in Indian occupied Kashmir.

DM MP Spoke

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago
I have practically visited all the spots where the gun battle took place- Manohar Parrikar,Defence Minister #Pathankot

Thank security personnel for containing the highly-motivated terrorists- Manohar Parrikar #Pathankot

CX82EteUAAE-Ful.png

Congratulate security forces as they've done excellent job of containing these highly motivated terrorists on suicide mission- Defence Min

ANI ‏@ANI_news 1m1 minute ago
6 terrorists have been neutralized in this operation.Combing operations underway for safety purpose-Manohar Parrikar

CX820NTU0AExgvn.png

ANI ‏@ANI_news 2m2 minutes ago
Six terrorists have been neutralised- Manohar Parrikar,Defence Minister on #Pathankot attack.

On the other hand Kashmiris want a separate country and their stance is endorsed by UN decades ago asking for a referendum in Kashmir and these Kashmiris always target Indian forces in and out of Kashmir instead of local Kashmiri muslims.

So according to you, Kashmiri's want only Kashmir from India, while TTP are fighting to take control of entire Pakistan!! Best of luck then.

Kindly post some link where Pakistan army killed or raped TTP women while on the contrary there are hundreds of instances when IA did this in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Yeah sure, please post a video of Indian army raping Kashmiri's.

On the other hand, videos of Pakistani army beating up the tribals are easy to find on YouTube. Please go and search.

And please provide any link of Indian army doing the same, because I can't find any. Do not post any video of police lathi charging stone pelting peaceful protestors.

The Indian ExpressVerified account ‏@IndianExpress 6m6 minutes ago
#PathankotAttack Combing operation likely to end by tomorrow: @manoharparrikar

The Indian ExpressVerified account ‏@IndianExpress 5m5 minutes ago
#PathankotAttack NIA has started the investigation. Let them collect the information. Will give details after full probe: @manoharparrikar

The material that has been recovered so far,there are some indications that some the material is made in Pakistan- Manohar Parrikar

ANI ‏@ANI_news 27s28 seconds ago
NIA already started investigation, since operation is still on,would not like to conclude on that,let them collect information- Defence Min

ANI ‏@ANI_news 52s52 seconds ago
Security personnel killed in the attack will get 'battle casualty status' and all its benefits-Manohar Parrikar #Pathankot

So according to you, Kashmiri's want only Kashmir from India, while TTP are fighting to take control of entire Pakistan!! Best of luck then.

Yeah sure, please post a video of Indian army raping Kashmiri's.

On the other hand, videos of Pakistani army beating up the tribals are easy to find on YouTube. Please go and search.

And please provide any link of Indian army doing the same, because I can't find any. Do not post any video of police lathi charging stone pelting peaceful protestors.

Yeah Kashmiris wants only Kashmir as mandated by UN in 48 and I never heard they lay claim over any other Indian state naxals, Maoists and Khalistanis are different from Kashmiris as they lack any endorsement from UN.

TTP wanted to enforce themselves in whole Pakistan but to the dismay of many they have been effectively eliminated and in 2015 their activities were reduced to mere 2-3% of what they were doing in 08-09 thanks to the united Pakistani nation and an able army.

So beating tribal men with sticks is equal to raping and killing the women while their men are shot with bullets?

I guess you are trying too hard to prove something that doesn't exist.

Just relax and try to see things as they are instead of how you want them to be.

Yes we are not going to send anything signalling back to us as for GPS even that can be tempered with or even placed their

See, no amount of proof will convince you people of otherwise.

You are giving too much credit to these terrorists.
Back during 26/11 British intelligence were easily able to hack the voip network of the terrorist's controllers.

#PathankotAttack Soldiers killed in the attack will get 'battle casualty status' and all its benefits: @manoharparrikar

Times of IndiaVerified account ‏@timesofindia 6m6 minutes ago
"It was difficult for the forces to limit collateral damage," @manoharparrikar says #PathankotAttack

IndiaTodayFLASHVerified account ‏@IndiaTodayFLASH 6m6 minutes ago
My major worry is how did they manage to enter into India: @manoharparrikar, Defence Min #PathankotAttack

CNN-IBN NewsVerified account ‏@ibnlive 5m5 minutes ago
#PathankotAttack | One terrorist's body still has a grenade strapped to it: Manohar Parrikar

IndiaTodayFLASHVerified account ‏@IndiaTodayFLASH 4m4 minutes ago
3000 families stay inside campus, other than strategic assets, so the priority was to safeguard them: @manoharparrikar #PathankotAttack

IndiaTodayFLASHVerified account ‏@IndiaTodayFLASH 3m3 minutes ago
Operation only lasted for 28 hours, now it's combing operation ensure that area is secure: @manoharparrikar #PathankotAttack

ANI ‏@ANI_news 1m1 minute ago
I see some gaps, that will be cleared after investigation. but I don't think we have made any compromise on security- Manohar Parrikar

Unfortunately nomatter how hard any one tries he cant prove Kashmiri fighters are same as TTP .

TTP wanted to enforce their version of Islam in Pak and their methods of killing innocent civilians showed well that they are not at all muslims themselves as Islam clearly orders one to abstain from killing women and children even during a war. Besides TTP never said they want a separate country.

They targeted Kashmiri pundits as well, who were also humen beings living there for ages. Who gave these terrorist the right to kill & displace those thousands of families who never did any harm to terrorist just because they belonged to another religion.
TTP & JeM etc are same. They are religious hardliners who needed to be eliminated. Period.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 15s16 seconds ago
My worry was how they have (terrorists) managed to come inside (IAF base): Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar

We all are saying the same thing .........:coffee::big_boss:

Though I congratulate security forces for containing them in a corner & not allowing them to go beyond that corner- Manohar Parrikar

India TVVerified account ‏@indiatvnews 3m3 minutes ago
There is no suspected terrorist inside right now, says @manoharparrikar #PathankotAttack

This was an unwarranted attack and purely an attempt to sabotage the warming up of ties between the two civilian governments.

I feel bad for Sharif; even if he wants peace, his jurnails won't let him.

As for the attack and loss of our 7 men; there will be hell to pay for the terrorists.

Sharif if he really means it, can help us in this (if he has any control over any unit of armed forces).

The Indian ExpressVerified account ‏@IndianExpress 6m6 minutes ago
#PathankotAttack Combing operation likely to end by tomorrow: @manoharparrikar

#PathankotAttack NIA has started the investigation. Let them collect the information. Will give details after full probe: @manoharparrikar

The material that has been recovered so far,there are some indications that some the material is made in Pakistan- Manohar Parrikar

ANI ‏@ANI_news 27s28 seconds ago
NIA already started investigation, since operation is still on,would not like to conclude on that,let them collect information- Defence Min

ANI ‏@ANI_news 52s52 seconds ago
Security personnel killed in the attack will get 'battle casualty status' and all its benefits-Manohar Parrikar #Pathankot

upload_2016-1-5_16-6-10.png

I am waiting for India to release photos like we did.
Indian-made guns among heavy weapons seized during Khyber Agency raid -

Rangers team seizes ‘Indian weapons’ from MQM office - The Express Tribune

So the logical conclusion is if india can claim that their was no state and Raw involvement in funding and arming TTP despite indian money and weapons being seized countless times from terrorists in Pakistan we should be given the same privliges as India.

Besides we are waiting for some hard proofs in form of photos and phone records with GPS coordinates.

Now to dissect the situation .

In this dialogue episode Pakistan wanted to discuss Kashmir only and India terror only and they finally decided a middle ground where both can be discussed . Now after this incident ofcourse terror issue will be highlighted so who is the beneficiary ? As per simple police logic when you want to catch culprits of any incident just start with who is the beneficiary .

But Pakistan - India equation is not very simple and I admit their are many factors at play at times but I would like to let you guys see how your NSA claims of having a control over terrorists in Pakistan rest its upto individuals whether they want to think logically or eat the shit fed to them through media or character less politicians.

Watch what Ajit doval says 4:30 onward

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom