What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear about any action from Pakistan establishment against such groups barring LeJ in Punjab. Anyway I can understand your view, we can agree to disagree on this point if you want.
Support infrastructure already finished since pervez Musharaf era from Azad Kashmir only political and moral support available for them. LeJ or whatever banned in Pakistan only their philanthropic activities available and as per courts we can't ban them since no proof available. Lakhvi arrested but no credible proofs available and despite Govt pressure court released him and still under house arrest.

Op still not over... 1 or 2 still at large

The NSG troops and the JAK RIF unit were moved to the technical area of the airbase and ergo our assets are intact.
One Garud, and 6 DSC soldiers were killed at the entry point (the mess).ostensibly, the DSC soldiers were unarmed. We could have reduced the casualities if DSC was alert...or so I think.

DSC is fine. I was talking about NSG, they are not for these things. This is a little different ops than their regular order.
Has there been any intelligence failure? I guess there was a report of some infiltration some days back. They shoulad haven been alet!.

Thats a descent idea .. might work.. but as i asked will such Jihadi group agree.. what if they attack Pakistan then? They are a threat to Pakistan and its people also.. Banning is a good option..
Will be treated accordingly but we must admit any formula must be approved by popular Kashmiri leaders if not then another freedom struggle will arise against both nations. Make them agree and same time ban all activities those agree bring them in mainstream those oppose deal with them.

Support infrastructure already finished since pervez Musharaf era from Azad Kashmir only political and moral support available for them. LeJ or whatever banned in Pakistan only their philanthropic activities available and as per courts we can't ban them since no proof available. Lakhvi arrested but no credible proofs available and despite Govt pressure court released him and still under house arrest.

See this is a battle GoP will never win against Lakhvi or LeT/J. When they are perfectly protected by ISI. They will leave noo stones unturned to make them law-proof. But there is still hope if you had a similar civilian intelligence. The IB is no way a match for ISI and so no case.

See this is a battle GoP will never win against Lakhvi or LeT/J. When they are perfectly protected by ISI. They will leave noo stones unturned to make them law-proof. But there is still hope if you had a similar civilian intelligence. The IB is no way a match for ISI and so no case.
For ISI phobia i can't do anything.

What us a clearing fire???

Some of these tactics are well.......

Hopefully OP may end soon with all terrorist down result. But most important would be to share a minimum of true investigation at least to let know everyone who actually they were despite biased Media since the time 00:01 of attack. Don't you see, your own media is against Pak-Ind talks in first place and I hope Indian government would take necessary measures in this regard and will definitely think once who paid the media to brag like this.

Awww I hurt your feelings or was it your ego?

Practice what u preach, and if you don't like my repost then gtfo, no one is keeping you in this thread.
Awwww..... what feeling and what ego???
Someone arse's on fire :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom