What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
combing op is on and it will be on for 48 hours till they sanitize the whole base. Engagement with terrorists has ended if that's what you want to know.
Some post back a member posted still firing can be heard.

We should not defer talks.. in fact if UJC has done it seriously and since UJC folks are in I OK P OK with HuJ leadership based out of PO K. we should discuss and start a jointly timed ops for IA in IOK and PA in P OK to weed out such scums who wants to destabilise India Pakistan peace process
:hitwall::hitwall: they are not terrorists for them but freedom fighters,sponsored trained assets to keep kashmir burning ,bleeding us by 1000 cuts ,who attacks his own assets ?

we have learned nothing from 26/11.

Search operations were in their final phase as security forces moved to secure every inch of the Pathankot air force base on Monday. Occasional sound of firing and a blast was heard from inside as the counter offensive by security forces neared 60 hours.

"We have eliminated four terrorists and operation to eliminate two more terrorists possibly is in the final stage," National Security Guards (NSG) Inspector General Major General Dushant Singh told the media.

"The operation will continue till all the personnel, assets and structure are physically combed. So it is likely to take a long time," he said.

"These terrorists are holed up in a double-storeyed building which is a living accommodation of the air force personnel. The operations are on to clear this building from the terrorists," said Brigadier Anupinder Singh.

A search operation was also on in nearby villages for possible terrorists. There were reports of raids by security agencies at some other places in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh.

Saturday's audacious terror attack started at 3.30 a.m. Four terrorists were killed on Saturday. The security forces have lost seven personnel.

The army, NSG and IAF officers said the operation would continue till the combing of the air base was completed.

The four terrorists were killed by security forces on Saturday after a 15-hour long gunfight in which the NSG, Indian Army and IAF commandos were involved, assisted by IAF helicopters.

Even peace process is going no where, did you think India or Pakistan change their stance on Kashmir no never. peace process will only give time to develop their economies and weapons stock thats all. Kashmir is a / will be nuclear flash point even so called super powers never wants that issue solved or Pakistan India reach some kind of deal. if some kind of deal happens then next super powers will be India and Pakistan among China and they don't want that.

Modi has political space to wriggle but Pakistan has to prove it's sincerity by tackling groups harming India. If you are stuck with moral dilemma of kashmiri freedom fighters, I suggest you tackle groups working in Pakistani Punjab.

Thats why we call them #presstitudes

General public is not fool, we have had enough of these media junkies.
Which general public ?
An avg Indian has been indoctrinated to blame the 'evil' Pakistan Army after every such incident.
Media has a very negative impact in India sir.

Modi has political space to wriggle but Pakistan has to prove it's sincerity by tackling groups harming India. If you are stuck with moral dilemma of kashmiri freedom fighters, I suggest you tackle groups working in Pakistani Punjab.
There are no training camps in Pakistan we support the freedom struggle morally and politically.

Even peace process is going no where, did you think India or Pakistan change their stance on Kashmir no never. peace process will only give time to develop their economies and weapons stock thats all. Kashmir is a / will be nuclear flash point even so called super powers never wants that issue solved or Pakistan India reach some kind of deal. if some kind of deal happens then next super powers will be India and Pakistan among China and they don't want that.
My dear, even if India and Pakistan works out a good deal will UJC like entities agree to such a deal..
You are correct that super powers wont like India and pakistan to have peace and develop and become prosperous.. But dont you think such a joint ops like action at least gives a fair chance to weed out factors who may tomorrow again attack.. If not India then Pakistan... we cannot let such elements hold our countries to ransom, can we?

Afghan update
ANI ‏@ANI_news 4m4 minutes ago
Mazar-i-Sharif(Afghanistan) attack: Three bodies recovered, three more terrorists believed to be hiding in adjacent building

combing op is on and it will be on for 48 hours till they sanitize the whole base. Engagement with terrorists has ended if that's what you want to know.

Combing operations are going on in all the areas around the border areas.

Punjab Police have busted a drug smuggling syndicate and arrested three persons from near here, and recovered Pakistani SIM card, mobiles, weapons and ammunition from their possession.

"The three notorious smugglers had with them foreign made weapons including a Pakistani double-magazine automatic stengun and Pakistani mobile sim card," he said.

The SSP said that police have recovered one stengun of .9 mm, two pistols (.9mm), two pistols .30 bore, one airgun, 190 live cartridges, 31 mobile phones, one Pakistani mobile sim card and one car from them.

Media on the both sides is like that... there are people in Pak media who want to create a plan to Nuke entire India in 20 Minutes...:woot:
In comparison,our anchor persons as well the general tone towards India is very light.
People in Pakistan are more tolerant in this regard.

My dear, even if India and Pakistan works out a good deal will UJC like entities agree to such a deal..
You are correct that super powers wont like India and pakistan to have peace and develop and become prosperous.. But dont you think such a joint ops like action at least gives a fair chance to weed out factors who may tomorrow again attack.. If not India then Pakistan... we cannot let such elements hold our countries to ransom, can we?
Only one solution solved the disputed territories issues once done there will be no excuse left for any Mujahid. Joint OPS not possible since Kashmir is a disputed territory.

I thought Pakistan vowed to fight against terror groups, didn't knew they had hidden (*) after that commitment.

Only good thing Kejriwal did was go after him, no one else had enough guts to go after him openly.

Off late I'm not following Indian Politics & don't know what Jatley did. :sick: However, I hate this Chameli - AK - 49 to core. :bad::bad::bad::tsk:

India is even super power and because of this only proxy war is being waged against our nation.

China: Pathankot attacks aimed at disrupting India-Pakistan ties - The Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom