What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my doubts over how the ops was conducted. We all know Garuds are very new to the role and NSG os more for closed and compact areas and not for combing ops.

PARA or RR (alothough out of scope for them) should have been baught, at least resular infantry men.
The NSG troops and the JAK RIF unit were moved to the technical area of the airbase and ergo our assets are intact.
One Garud, and 6 DSC soldiers were killed at the entry point (the mess).ostensibly, the DSC soldiers were unarmed. We could have reduced the casualities if DSC was alert...or so I think.

media is more active or your agencies are useless.
Aarrggh springy!
Media is useless!!!
Our agencies are doing their part well.

The Mysterious Third Hand...
I always wonder whenever peace process starts between the two countries The Mysterious Third Hand pulls the leg of one party and derails the process, When Vajpaye and Nawaz Sharif starts new chapter and Vajpaye's Historical Lahore visit suddenly Kargill happens and two nations too went too close for nuclear war again When Musharaf and Vajpaye too close to sign some type of agreement on Kashmir again The Mysterious Third Hand appears in different form from Indian side and every thing again comes to zero point again.

First we need to find out this third power between the two who influence some body in two countries to derail the peace process.

Pathankot Attack

What Pakistan will get after this attack nothing but more on losing side
Army is busy in operations against TTP and in final stages
CPEC a ray of light for economy
Economic Stability & Peace

But if situation become worse we have to move over forces from critically needed operations all the efforts and gone waste. CPEC will be end along with many other things. Now you people think why Pakistan hit his own foot with ax.
I believe Pakistan establishment needs to do what they did to LeJ chief with some Kashmiri group leader in Pakistan, only thing to see is if they are willing to do it for talks with India.

And what makes you think Indian government would be satisfied with just a claim and stop its investigation?
Its not a win for us, we already lost 7:angry:

:) for your janta well such claims mislead the public greatly and results in pressure on the government.

This is funny because if Kashmiri freedom fighters have got such powers then the it would have been a complete game changer.

wtf? why is it not on ndtv?
Bcz Barkha Dutt is busy visiting Martyr family and asking her emotional questions and showing they breaking up, suffering and crying.. The whole of emotional part due to loss.

Talk about path breaking journalism for being insensitive..

I believe Pakistan establishment needs to do what they did to LeJ chief with some Kashmiri group leader in Pakistan, only thing to see is if they are willing to do it for talks with India.
Morally we can't since we are supporting Kashmiri freedom struggle and as per constitution Azad Kashmir is an independent state if the support freedom struggle in their occupied area we can't do nothing.

Last edited:
Indian media is anything but free.
2. Navaj Sharif has nothing to do with this incident neither his army
3. as far as tit for tat is concerned look within and attack your own local warmongers, Pakistan has nothing to do with this
The fact how little Indian media knew about NSA meetings or Modi's visit to Pakistan must make it clear how much Modi government trust Indian media.

The Pakistani terrorist group you are accusing of this attack is one of the biggest enemies and provider of suicide bombers against Pakistani people.
Havent seen you for some time...... Welcome back

Thank you I was not well.

3. as far as tit for tat is concerned look within and attack your own local warmongers, Pakistan has nothing to do with this
1. Ok you are free to assume & I hope you know the real meaning of ***-u-me
2. Let's hope so but evenif GoP has nothing to do with it a full clean chit is impossible for now
3. Agains assumption. But I let you with your theory
4. One thing is sure - Base has been attacked. Indians will say it was Pakistani and vice versa
5. We all know Pakisatan has more than enough unofficial ( NON-state) trouble making tools.
6. Purpose is clear. Derail the peace process. Let's see how much they succeed
7. I actually petty NS & his govt. Sometimes they look really helpless in such issues

:) for your janta well such claims mislead the public greatly and results in pressure on the government.

This is funny because if Kashmiri freedom fighters have got such powers then the it would have been a complete game changer.
Pressure for what?
The opposition and the RSS is pressing for talks till now!! Who else can put pressure on government?
As for the second line, yes they were fully trained in guerrilla warfare, had sophisticated weapons and were heavily armed. For that, i think you need special training. :)

Come on man, If some one can infiltrate into a Airforce base with so much of ammunition, Obviously they are trained by a military and supported by a country. You dont need a big investigation to find out who possibly could have done. All I can say is Pakistan is preparing for a doomsday all by themself and destroying themself day by day. Better if they focus all their resoures on something good instead of this Evil.

I also agree Navaz Sherif got nothing to do here! When he go nothing to do in Pakistan itself, what can you expect him to do in India!

PPL do here realise right if UJC has such "reach" then they would have done many more attacks rather than just one now!!!
HIghway squad is more like high way to heaven or hell.. Should have chosen a better name.. just saying!!

FOr media as i said earlier ban channels for a week .. at least 1 or 2.. i nominate NDTV for the first ban slot.. it will teach everybody to behave properly and stop doing super investigative journalistic work

The fact how little Indian media knew about NSA meetings or Modi's visit to Pakistan must make it clear how much Modi government trust Indian media.

Actually Media anywhere is not for trusting or doubting by government but it is all about understanding the media and when a country incorporate nationalism in its media just like India had been doing for long, then you come to a saturated point where you guys are right now viz a viz Media warmongering. Your media is learn indeed in the long run. But till then the public will continue to suffer.

Morally we can't since we are supporting Kashmiri freedom struggle and as per constitution Azad Kashmir is an independent state if the support freedom struggle in their occupied area we can do nothing.
Well good luck with Morality than, and people from both countries will keep on "enjoying" the fruits of proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom