What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It will test the durability and resilience of Sharif-Modi trust. I can only wish that the investigations don't uncover state involvement and the dialogue for peace goes on.

The Modi's visit was facilitated by the Pakistani establishment so indeed Sharif is backed by Pakistani people as well as Pakistani Army.

As far as investigation is concerned well by whom ?

We can also expect further attacks on Indian and Pakistani assets and civilians as their are certain groups both within and outside the establishment who have every thing to loose of India-Pak normalize the bilateral relationship.

Regards

The dilemma for Pakistan is that we had been and are facing such attacks so frequently hence we often do not link such attacks to India-Pak talks whereas India does not face such attacks or seldom face such incidents so safely everyone see a link between such attacks in India and Indo-Pak peace process. So India needs to assess the situation calmly instead of emotionally.

Press Conference - NSG: Operation still going on.:o:

Air force Assets & Family members safe.
Not the firing. Combing underway to be certain there are no hidden terrorists and its part of the operation as well.

Indian media is warmongering industry. pity that your media had always came up with wrong information and lies whenever any such incident happen in India
Media on the both sides is like that... there are people in Pak media who want to create a plan to Nuke entire India in 20 Minutes...:woot:

DSC provides security to our nuclear labs,DRDO establishments etc. But I am against it.
DSC are ex-service personnel who are trained to provide security. Death of 6 DSC men is proof enough that they are not deft for the job.(I do not want to belittle DSC soldiers and their supreme sacrifice for their county. RIP!)

I have my doubts over how the ops was conducted. We all know Garuds are very new to the role and NSG os more for closed and compact areas and not for combing ops.

PARA or RR (alothough out of scope for them) should have been baught, at least resular infantry men.

The dilemma for Pakistan is that we had been and are facing such attacks so frequently hence we often do not link such attacks to India-Pak talks whereas India does not face such attacks or seldom face such incidents so safely everyone see a link between such attacks in India and Indo-Pak peace process. So India needs to assess the situation calmly instead of emotionally.

I think you are asking too much from indian side ..

Can't expect anything better from the media. They can merely speculate.
Our govt agencies don't pass on much details to media and ergo the confusion.

actually speculation is one thing while giving wrong information without investigation is quiet another. Another interesting thing about your media is that they were narrating such information about terrorists which even the Indian government, Indian intelligence agencies did not have, so either the media is more active or your agencies are useless.

The Modi's visit was facilitated by the Pakistani establishment so indeed Sharif is backed by Pakistani people as well as Pakistani Army.

As far as investigation is concerned well by whom ?

United Jihad Council claims responsibility for Pathankot attack: The Hindu - Mobile edition

Few pages back it's mentioned that 6 Terrorist sent to Hell, but NSG said 5?

They blew up the building, confirmation of them being dead is what they might be talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom