What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian media is warmongering industry. pity that your media had always came up with wrong information and lies whenever any such incident happen in India

Thats why we call them #presstitudes

General public is not fool, we have had enough of these media junkies.

UJC claiming is gonna open up a pandora's box

on a funnier note: Hafiz Saeed used his cyber skills via his cyber cell to order maulan azhar to carry the attack and asked in an email from a secret hitech hideway UJC to claim responsibility

Now you all know why being a cyber literate is so so important.. must know fb, tweeter and email and voila with a mac book sitting in a business desk you can karlo duniya muthi mein

Indian media is warmongering industry. pity that your media had always came up with wrong information and lies whenever any such incident happen in India
Can't expect anything better from the media. They can merely speculate.
Our govt agencies don't pass on much details to media and ergo the confusion.

unfortunate incident at a wrong time. RIP the dead and we Pakistanis condemn this terrorist attack in India

Thank you. It will test the durability and resilience of Sharif-Modi trust. I can only wish that the investigations don't uncover state involvement and the dialogue for peace goes on.

We can also expect further attacks on Indian and Pakistani assets and civilians as their are certain groups both within and outside the establishment who have every thing to loose of India-Pak normalize the bilateral relationship.

Regards

Appreciate your statement. I also rue the fact that when the nations are ready to work together, there are elements who want to derail the peace between the two. Lets hope that despite and inspite we continue to work together and improve on it to face the common enemy - terror. Irrespective of the garb of Kashmir struggle or not, terror in all its forms must be denounced.

The progress and development of both the countries and the region and above the world peace and progress is linked to peaceful engagement by both the countries. Kashmir is altogether an another matter and in my personal opinion such incidents are not directly linked to Kashmir issue. Let us keep the extremists on both sides at bay.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago
The process of recovering the last 2 bodies is going on, security forces over there will brief when bodies recovered: FM

ANI ‏@ANI_news 3m3 minutes ago
Circumference of air base is 24 kilometres, it takes time to comb the area-FM Arun Jaitley #Pathankot

ANI ‏@ANI_news 4m4 minutes ago
Main aim of terrorists was to harm strategic assets in #Pathankot, this was a suicide squad and they were well trained: FM Arun Jaitley

ANI ‏@ANI_news 4m4 minutes ago
Jawans have given ultimate sacrifice in #Pathankot , security forces took prompt action- FM Arun Jaitley

ANI ‏@ANI_news 5m5 minutes ago
All consulate officials in Mazar are safe, latest reports say firing still going on: Arun Jaitley

India has been accused of state terrorism in Indian occupied Kashmir since 7 decades now.
Such retaliatory attacks by the Kashmiri people are no surprises.
Persistent oppression drives people to carry out such acts of retaliation/violence against the oppressors.
India should expect such attacks in the future as wèll.Mudslinging Pakistan won't do any good.

When this Pakistan people stop dreaming of Considering India as their competitor, They have lost their race two decades back!

I also dont understand why our PM visited their state first in place. Looks like they have got different command centers. Every time any Indian PM visits something backfires! One soldier who was killed got married only 45 days before. Who is going to answer for his family ? I also dont understand why still folks are saying we need to Talk :( Atleast Congress government issues a "Strong Statement" after these attacks and stops bus train services etc, What does our 56 inch guy got !

Simple question

India and pakistan is talking on kashmir too

Then why the hell you need Jihadi groups to attack India when talks are going on.. No talks you do fine you have a point.. With talks also you attack..

Are they feeling left out?

what is wrong here.. if we talk and both countries try and give peace a chance we all are scre**d.. IF we dont talk then also both countries get same treatment...:cuckoo:

Talks or no talks, they do that. Mumbai was done to sabotage talks. This one is also there to sabotage talks. And if you are going by the narrative in TOI that Gurudaspur and the other one happened because of no mention of kashmir and no talks, then we are reading it wrong.

I am sure the meeting NS had with Army, DG ISI and their deplomats has not gone down well with Arm or ISI. I am smelling some resentmant over what NS has proposed for talks. Has its roots there.

First I thought we are taking much time, but then I came to know that it is so big and lots of people living there--it is not an easy task. It is such a small city as I once visited such area in north India. Garuds did not disappoint but their numbers are very less (a total of 3000+? and deployed all in stallions of IAF) We should strengthen the DSC + Garuds should get armored vehicles instead of Gypsies to move around since the area is vast.
Wikipedia says that there are just 2000 Garuds. The drop out rate during the training is 70-80% so I am not surprised.

The style of fighting has changed, Garuds should get night vision. And the DSCs to carry not just AKs but grande/and launchers. In close combat, the attackers has upperhand when they use grenades.
DSC provides security to our nuclear labs,DRDO establishments etc. But I am against it.
DSC are ex-service personnel who are trained to provide security. Death of 6 DSC men is proof enough that they are not deft for the job.(I do not want to belittle DSC soldiers and their supreme sacrifice for their county. RIP!)

Press Conference - NSG: Operation still going on.:o:

Air force Assets base etc. is safe.

And based in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and trained in terror camps in Pakistan by retired and serving army personnel from the ISI's 'S' Wing! The whole wide world knows it!
Technically u r right half of the world terrorists /thrr trainers were once trained in pakistan finenced by ksa and usa. Thy have russian equipments... so whn u encounters thm u actually fight a topclass fighters.

On serious not IA needs to enhance its capability to fight terrorists.

Wikipedia says that there are just 2000 Garuds. The drop out rate during the training is 70-80% so I am not surprised.

DSC provides security to our nuclear labs,DRDO establishments etc. But I am against it.
DSC are ex-service personnel who are trained to provide security. Death of 6 DSC men is proof enough that they are not deft for the job.(I do not want to belittle DSC soldiers and their supreme sacrifice for their county. RIP!)
You are correct
check for one india article on garuds.. i think was by anantha

here r the links

OneIndia Special: IAF Garuds impress visitors with their mean machines and killer looks - Oneindia
Exclusive: A night to remember! When OneIndia chased the Garuds! - Oneindia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom