What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no training camps in Pakistan we support the freedom struggle morally and politically.
You do understand sir, that such freedom seekers if they keep attacking India then how do you suppose India Pakistan together can ever reach a deal even with Kashmir? For our prosperity and for our future children to be living in a world devoid of bloodshed, such support has to be either stopped or with your support make them stop doing such things.. Thats the only way both country can have peace in eternal terms.. This is also the reason we have never allowed a third party between India and Pakistan talks and will never will in future too.

Some post back a member posted still firing can be heard.
Indian media has so much presences around that base that had someone farted loud enough they would have ran tickers claiming they heard just another loud blast.

Only one solution solved the disputed territories issues once done there will be no excuse left for any Mujahid. Joint OPS not possible since Kashmir is a disputed territory.
i said jointly timed ops not joint ops.. meaning IA actions in our part of Kashmir and PA action in your part but simultaneously start of ops..

You do understand sir, that such freedom seekers if they keep attacking India then how do you suppose India Pakistan together can ever reach a deal even with Kashmir? For our prosperity and for our future children to be living in a world devoid of bloodshed, such support has to be either stopped or with your support make them stop doing such things.. Thats the only way both country can have peace in eternal terms.. This is also the reason we have never allowed a third party between India and Pakistan talks and will never will in future too.
Direct talks on Kashmir bring some acceptable formula (Chinab formula i think is the best) divide the area same time all the groups plus leaders banned no Jihadi will be allowed anywhere those who accept should give them chance in mainstream life.

Indian media means journalistic terrorism. they defeat Pakistan in two days only. They fought their fight very well.

Direct talks on Kashmir bring some acceptable formula (Chinab formula i think is the best) divide the area same time all the groups plus leaders banned no Jihadi will be allowed anywhere those who accept should give them chance in mainstream life.
Thats a descent idea .. might work.. but as i asked will such Jihadi group agree.. what if they attack Pakistan then? They are a threat to Pakistan and its people also.. Banning is a good option..

Afghan Taliban has denied involvement in Indian consulate attack.

Source Afghan Taliban supporter @miirwais and Pakistani journalist @taahir_Khan on Twitter.

There are many splinter groups of Taliban that are there in Afghanistan. Plus recently Daesh is also establishing presence there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom