What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is she?

Here she is: :smitten'

unnamed.jpg

Times now reporting that the terrorists had 10 days worth of ammunition and intended to destroy the fuel station and the migs and mi35s.

Which general public ?
An avg Indian has been indoctrinated to blame the 'evil' Pakistan Army after every such incident.
Media has a very negative impact in India sir.

Most of Indians have hatred towards Pakistan due to the four wars fought between the countries. Majority being from a different religion than that of Pakistanis doesnt help either. Media is just milking this hystaria for the greed of TRP.

Am late on this topic & have not seen all the pages but have a few questions.

How much ammo these terrorists are carrying to fight the full might of the Indian military for 2-3 days?

Do Indian forces always have to take 2-3 days to kill all terrorists in almost all major events?

If Indian forces are not capable of clearing them quickly then they should let Pakistani forces to kill the terrorists for them.

This is all Modi's game plan & its their own fabricated event.

Times now reporting that the terrorists had 10 days worth of ammunition and intended to destroy the fuel station and the migs and mi35s.

Target was always the assets.. No doubt about it..They came prepared.. good we got rid of them..

Which general public ?
An avg Indian has been indoctrinated to blame the 'evil' Pakistan Army after every such incident.

Most of Indians have hatred towards Pakistan due to the four wars fought between the countries. Majority being from a different religion than that of Pakistanis doesnt help either. Media is just milking this hystaria for the greed of TRP.

Which general public ?

My bad bro. I am sorry. Lack of alcohol is taking its affect I guess. :fie:

Hopefully OP may end soon with all terrorist down result. But most important would be to share a minimum of true investigation at least to let know everyone who actually they were despite biased Media since the time 00:01 of attack. Don't you see, your own media is against Pak-Ind talks in first place and I hope Indian government would take necessary measures in this regard and will definitely think once who paid the media to brag like this.
That's why Modi kept details about meeting secret.

SP on Krantikari Channel: my kidnappers were talking in Urdu and Punjabi. :o:

Daal may kuch kala hai. He couldn't/refused to describe how Terrorist looked. :eek:

I believe this SP is suspect too.. :sick:

Why not, Maley Gaon, Samjhota Express, Murder of Sikhs and Pandits on Clinton's arrival in Kashmir and Blowing of smugglers boat were all proven to be done by Indians themselves. Even beheading of Indian soldier was registered as murder by robbers in police station before Indians had an idea to blame it on Pakistan.

Besides, 26/11 is also admitted under the oath as an inside job done by Indians before Supreme Court of India.

Under oath? Wow that is something only a Pakistani will believe.
Your own people say Kasab was pakistani and British intelligence have recordings of the handlers in Pak conducting the attack. As for the beheading, non sense even you can't convince your self.

Uh huh, still not enough to count over the attacks supported by Pak.
2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly attack
Parliament attack
2013 Srinagar attack
and 10 other attacks you can go find yourself.

All seige style attacks have a high chance Pakistani elements being in it. You are fooling no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom