What's new

Indian Air Ambulance Makes Emergency Landing at Islamabad Airport

Seems quite fishy.

Could be a weapons/COVID drop to terrorists. The entire flight path on the ground should scanned and checked or activities.

The plane may have some electronic warfare equipment onboard too. It should not be allowed to leave till it is cleared from Interior Ministry under Rashed Sheikh.

This is one aman ka tamasha back channel diplomacy pronged by paid social media engineering for peace and Kashmir faroshi.
it was planned no one gonna shot anything sir be it india or pakistan .
These petty tactics won't avert war !!

Check that "Air ambulance" if it has "sick" radars and other spyware onboard. Indians and devils cannot be trusted.
I would, but not those in charge of security there. I bet they didn't even consider this possibility to turn that plane upside down and check every inch of it.
When we have a wicked enemy who didn't care about its own people and puts them in harm's way then we need to be careful.

Ideally, no Indian flight should be allowed over PAK sky.
Now this is what I have always wondered. Why did we allow bharatis to resume flying through our air space after the 2019 confrontation and subsequent events in kashmir. Put a squeeze on anything going west from India. May be we are too stupid to press our advantage.

I hope they were served some nice sabz chai..its the season for it

I know there is trouble between the countries, but I think it is good that Pakistan allowed for an emergency landing

I would certainly hoping India would do the same
Well ...

Farkhor Air Base

Farkhor Air Base is a military air base located near the town of Farkhor in Tajikistan, 130 kilometres (81 mi) southeast of the capital Dushanbe. It is operated by the Indian Air Force in collaboration with the Tajik Air Force. Farkhor is India's first military base outside its territory.

Last edited:
Well ...

Farkhor Air Base

Farkhor Air Base is a military air base located near the town of Farkhor in Tajikistan, 130 kilometres (81 mi) southeast of the capital Dushanbe. It is operated by the Indian Air Force in collaboration with the Tajik Air Force. Farkhor is India's first military base outside its territory.

I was scratching my head - I knew there was something in Tajikistan.

This "British patient" bullshitt can end now.

I'm wondering if this is some medical flight for an Afghan terrorist. Now they wish to return the terrorist to Afghanistan via Tajikistan.

Why are we not impounding these bstards?

Notice how the foulmouthed Indians are mum on this one. Always so active and chatty on PDF.
The aircraft should be searches and investigated for any equipment. How is it that they mess up the fuel to a close destination like Tajikistan? Maybe something fishy or most probably stupid indians doing their usual dumb things.

The bastards are obviously up to something.

I was scratching my head - I knew there was something in Tajikistan.

This "British patient" bullshitt can end now.

I'm wondering if this is some medical flight for an Afghan terrorist. Now they wish to return the terrorist to Afghanistan via Tajikistan.

Why are we not impounding these bstards?

India's relationship with the Northern Alliance is no secret.

It has invested heavily in former USSR states to counter China's growing influence in the region. Indian outreach to the region has Iranian blessing.

The country is run by shamanic saints with little or no understanding of war.

Pakistan continues to appease India for soft power in the West.

Didn't Indian air-traffic was banned to fly over after the balakot incident? and what is this air ambulance thing? Is it military or civil?
The bastards are obviously up to something.

They are always confident of generosity of Zardari and Imran Khan.

Didn't Indian air-traffic was banned to fly over after the balakot incident? and what is this air ambulance thing? Is it military or civil?

They are always confident of generosity of Zardari and Imran Khan.

What about Nawaj Sharif?

BN-LV956_1225in_P_20151225085810.jpg

What about Nawaj Sharif?

BN-LV956_1225in_P_20151225085810.jpg

Ok, i'm convinced this is the reason why Indian military plane fly in Pakistan airspace.
Now this is what I have always wondered. Why did we allow bharatis to resume flying through our air space after the 2019 confrontation and subsequent events in kashmir. Put a squeeze on anything going west from India. May be we are too stupid to press our advantage.

They were losing millions daily, if they pay 1% to some account in UK to have decisions from Imran Khan in their favor it's profitable deal.

Why do we allow Indian theatrics to play out? Not too long ago India tried to send in a civilian plane with a military call sign. We should had refused it to land and should have asked the pilot to leave Pakistani airspace at once or will be shot down.

Good gesture as many of our patients go India and many vaccines come from India but not for free.
However, I guess it is difficult to hide any hardware for intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom