What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any intruder whether soldier, terrorist or pole vaulter will be shot. Some may get through - some will not. These intruders are a major problem for India.

Because one dumb head retard could not resist spewing out his hatred towards madrasa quite irrelevantly!

IRRELEVANTLY????Your lack of knowledge about the subjet is tell tell sign of your educational background.Your comprehensive skills, analytical skills all sucks in big time.

Was there any official response from Pakistani officials? I am sure there are plenty of places (from hindukush mountain to indian ocean) and opportunity to get back with proper response to indian aggression.

Your fondness for hijras is understandable, your family life, that is if you have one, must be pretty miserable. You have our pity.
Now since you have gone to my family, I wonder why you support Pakistan Army. My be...never mind, I can't go to your level.

We are tough people. We smile even on death. :D

Chal yaar, khoob lad liya tujhse. Jab attack karo to bula lena.

We are tough people. We smile even on death. :D

I know, I know you guys also have reincarnation so it's difficult to really kill you.

Your fondness for hijras is understandable, your family life, that is if you have one, must be pretty miserable. You have our pity.

Man...you are one sick human being to attack a person's family life ... Don't you have any manners on how to speak with another human being ?

I wonder why you support Pakistan Army.

Anyone faces indian aggression should have our moral and material support. Nothing specific about Pakistan or its army.

P.S. I am sure T-Rex would have his response.

Few months ago Indian soldiers were also killed in Kashmir by firing from Pakistani side let us not forgot these things will continue to happen until Kashmir dispute is solved.

I know, I know you guys also have reincarnation so it's difficult to really kill you.
O yeah. :D

Okay buddy, I will leave this verbal fight. Hope peace restores.

Your coward soldiers they crossed border but they will pay the price and at least 10 will be hunted down to revenge one soldier of Pakistan Army

State of Pakistan is waging Proxy war with India since 90s (After end of Afghan conflict). And Indian soldiers are not rouge mercenary, Unless they get order from top level they won't cross border.

Your soldiers were shelling Indian side (To provide support to terrorists), our soldiers retaliated , one of your soldier died (may he RIP). Why you are angry??? If your govt will stop supporting terrorists 90% of your (and 10% of Indian) problem will be solved....

Anyone faces indian aggression should have our moral and material support. Nothing specific about Pakistan or its army.
P.S. I am sure T-Rex would have his response.
Its not clear who attacked whom. Western media ha has quoted both sides of story. I will rather wait for official investigation and report. Till then I won't even blame PA.

When I woke up yesterday, I checked Cricket score but when came to PDF, saw this news. I wasn't happy at all. Either a Indian or Pakistani soldier dies, I feel bad. Because I have friends in Army, Airforce and Navy. I know what goes through their families mind.

State of Pakistan is waging Proxy war with India since 90s (After end of Afghan conflict). And Indian soldiers are not rouge mercenary, Unless they get order from top level they won't cross border.

Your soldiers were shelling Indian side (To provide support to terrorists), our soldiers retaliated , one of your soldier died (may he RIP). Why you are angry??? If your govt will stop supporting terrorists 90% of your (and 10% of Indian) problem will be solved....

Your coward #### soldiers started this and entered our area but your soldiers will pay the price really very soon and will be made part of history

Its not clear who attacked whom. Western media ha has quoted both sides of story. I will rather wait for official investigation and report. Till then I won't even blame PA.

When I woke up yesterday, I checked Cricket score but when came to PDF, saw this news. I wasn't happy at all. Either a Indian or Pakistani soldier dies, I feel bad. Because I have friends in Army, Airforce and Navy. I know what goes through their families mind.

Not sure why you thanked post No 562

Pakistan is providing moral support to oppressed people of indian occupied Kashmir. Just like india does for Tibet, did for Tamil in SriLanka. Continuous indian aggression at Pakistan border and interference in Belochistan and elsewhere are more reason for renewing such support.

Your coward #### soldiers started this and entered our area but your soldiers will pay the price really very soon and will be made part of history

Zarvan, this is how it works on the LoC, armies trade fire, have a skirmish, some guys go down. Just leave it for the PA, they know best how to retaliate it or respond to this situation. Although I think most likely flag meetings will be called and sometime later this year there will be another skirmish.

Read this thread from June 2012, where were you then you missed the action?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...inues-loc-pakistan-pounding-indian-posts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom