What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your fondness for hijras is understandable, your family life, that is if you have one, must be pretty miserable. You have our pity.
This only shows your culture and the level of your upbringing by your family.
I really pity you!!

Unbelievable, We have clear order not to disrespect LOC, If Indian soldiers really crossed the border, it must a bad thing. The Army will defy look into it and take disciplinary actions.

And Bro Zarvan, Soldiers are not cowards, Generals are coward or brave. Soldiers are just soldiers, they just follow order .

If Napolean command the soldiers they became winner.
If Tikka-khan/Musharraf command same soldiers they become looser/Rapist/war-criminals (Read Tikka khan statement of 1970s and Saurabh Kalia incident.)

And if Pakistan do something foolish India will not stop, the response will be hard,
Your soldiers have shown their true coward colors and they have never respected LOC and have seen lot of cowardly acts by your soldiers but you will pay the price

Pakistan is providing moral support to oppressed people of indian occupied Kashmir. Just like india does for Tibet, did for Tamil in SriLanka. Continuous indian aggression at Pakistan border and interference in Belochistan and elsewhere are more reason for renewing such support.

Either I am fool or you are super-smart. Pakistan is not Messiah of world-peace so please ask your loved country (Pakistan) to stop nonsense...

LTTE was blunder by India, and We paid the price (Death of our PM). 1980 onwards India didn't helped LTTE. We pull our hand back. @Tibet: Like 2 crore Bangladeshi are in India, few Tibetians are also living as refugees. When Pakistani were raping you we did the same, we open our borders for BD brothers , Many hindu-Bangladeshi permanentily settle in India.

Well, Operation Gibraltar story saying something else.

From what I understand it was Hindu Kashmiris that tipped off Indian police, but even in that Operation, Kashmiris for the most part were not adequately armed. So 1965 doesn't debunk my claim, I can guarantee you if given firearms Kashmiris would replace firearms with those stones they typically throw at police.

In June or maybe July of 2012 Pakistan was mortaring Indian troop position for several days, ended up killing a few (IND) and injuring at least one Indian soldier, without taking any losses. These kinds of skirmishes occur on the border with a handful of losses on either side give or take.

This was the in return of all attacks....this is called ghus ke lena.

Your soldiers have shown their true coward colors and they have never respected LOC and have seen lot of cowardly acts by your soldiers but you will pay the price

Pakistani media also changing the narrative from "Indians physically raided the checkpost" to "ISPR claims that Indians physically raided the checkpost" :)

Looks like Pakistani media is waking up to the shenanigans of Pakistani army

Ceasefire violation: Pakistani soldier killed as LoC heats up – The Express Tribune

The term doesn't fit here, so i will consider it trolling. Avoid it.

Indians are the biggest delianistanis since RAPE does not exist since it is banned topic/ poverty does not exist in India since its a local news and banned on PDF.

From what I understand it was Hindu Kashmiris that tipped off Indian police, but even in that Operation, Kashmiris for the most part were not adequately armed. So 1965 doesn't debunk my claim, I can guarantee you if given firearms Kashmiris would replace firearms with those stones they typically throw at police.

Koshish kar ke dekh lo.. Dil mein koi armaan reh na jaaye ;)

It will give IA an excuse to rip them Appart....Think with your brain and not with your heart.

They could easily rip Indian soldiers apart as well, wouldn't take much either. Indian soldiers inside Kashmir many of them are just walking around.

OK we are ready to pay the price...

It depends on the situation, if they have firearms and are attacking you of course retaliation would be self-defense. Though understand that why would Kashmiris ever have to raise arms in the first place? The problem is occupation, you can argue self-defense, but they can argue liberation, freedom, defending their homeland/territory from foreign occupier. So their argument outweights your "self-defense" argument, you wouldn't have to use the "self-defense" argument had there been no occupation in the first place.
So really it is a matter if one wants to look at the smaller picture or bigger picture, if you look at smaller picture "self-defense" argument of Indian soldiers, if bigger picture than Kashmiri position is valid and righteous.
Then why do you blame us for Mukti Bahini picking up guns, BLA and BRA picking up guns at the first place ?

So Kashmiri people are righteous and East Pakistan and Baluchistan people are not righteous ?

Kindly apply the same logic.

I always wonder why you all care for Kashmiris ? You didn't even care of your brothers in East Pakistan. So why you show solidarity for Kashmiris but mocked East Pakistanis. Baluchistan also says they are not given their share.

If you had shown this care, you would have a Eastern territory which would have been more dangerous to India as it would have been nuclear powered too.

What about the tip-offs we getting right now in Kashmir? you think shooting all these militants without the help of locals is easy?

Following a “tip-off” about the presence of militants, Bubgam village of Pulwama district was sealed by personnel of police’s Srinagar and Pulwama units

This is a example of a recent one we got, Pakistanis love to claim Kashmiris do not support India and love Pakistan but why are the locals helping us?

well done indian army do more like that ab ki baar panga len ye tallibunies , ya unke sarpast inko ghar me ghus ke maaroo do marenge to 10 apne aap peeche hat jayenge ....well done indian army keep the good work on :cheers:

Then why do you blame us for Mukti Bahini picking up guns, BLA and BRA picking up guns ?
So Kashmiri people are righteous and East Pakistan and Baluchistan people are not righteous ?

Kindly apply the same logic.

I always wonder why you all care of Kashmiris ? You didn't even care of your brothers in East Pakistan. So why you show solidarity for Kashmiris but mocked East Pakistanis. Baluchistan also says they are not given their share.

East Pakistan nor Balochistan is or was disputed territory, Kashmir is. Don't try and draw comparisons, I can bring up the Muslim ruler of Hyderabad during Partition who wanted to join Pakistan, but Indian refused it and occupied Hyderabad in Deccan. This action debunks your whole claim on Kashmir, besides Instrument of Accession has never been proven nor any authentic document has been provided.

Indians are the biggest delianistanis since RAPE does not exist since it is banned topic/ poverty does not exist in India since its a local news and banned on PDF.
Actually its banned since you all use this whenever you loose an argument.

Isn't failed state a banned topic ? Isn't religious discussion a failed topic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom