What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? prove it

Pakistan: Indian troops cross border, kill soldier; India says Pakistan fired first - CNN.com

I watched the media coverage here and Pakistani journalist and Pakistani position was given prominence and support, media has been portraying India badly for this violation and have noted time and time again Indian troops crossed the LoC in violation and attacked a Pakistani outposts which they then retreated from leaving some weapon behind (which does serve as evidence) for this claim of crossing over.

If Pakistani army had done that we would have seen many Indian soldiers bitting the dust .

anyway keep looking forward . next time any terrorist soldier from Indian terrorist army was killed across LoC dont come and beg for RIPs.

again denial :lol:

why biting the dust? like you had done wonders before..

still 200+ soldiers are burried in india which ur army refused to take back and ask your army to take them back coz they are biting the dust in india.

next time any TTP or BLA killed or behead ur soldier then dont beg for RIP

If Pakistani army had done that we would have seen many Indian soldiers bitting the dust .
anyway keep looking forward . next time any terrorist soldier from Indian terrorist army was killed across LoC dont come and beg for RIPs.
We won't but we will say RIP to your soldiers too. We are not the ones who say forgive the terrorists after death. We respect soldiers of both nations ad their sacrifices.

Subhan Alaah!

Zarvan Bhai, We don't differentiate good,bad or Ugly Taliban. Who ever cross the border illegally will be considered as terrorist and will be killed.

We repeatedly said that we will not cross the border unprovoked, but if provoked we can repeat 1965 or 1971. The way pakistanis are pushing terrorsits in our soil is sign of provocation and it is enough to get offensive.

And remember one more thing, this time PrithviRaj Chauhan will not pardon Gauri or Gaznavi, this time each and every Gazni will be killed like Pig....

Your coward soldiers they crossed border but they will pay the price and at least 10 will be hunted down to revenge one soldier of Pakistan Army

Your coward soldiers they crossed border but they will pay the price and at least 10 will be hunted down to revenge one soldier of Pakistan Army
We are scared, people are shaking, not because of fear, because of winter. Damn this cold. :lol:

Pakistan: Indian troops cross border, kill soldier; India says Pakistan fired first - CNN.com

I watched the media coverage here and Pakistani journalist and Pakistani position was given prominence and support, media has been portraying India badly for this violation and have noted time and time again Indian troops crossed the LoC in violation and attacked a Pakistani outposts which they then retreated from leaving some weapon behind (which does serve as evidence) for this claim of crossing over.

i too watched CNN report and they asked the reporter in isalmabad only :whistle:

why ignoring indians stand? and look at the comments section,mostly people are saying to wiping out pakistan nation from world map.This is your image in world and live with it :D

Pakistan Army will take retaliation and Indians will loose many of their coward attackers

I hope they do retaliate in a strong manner and lay waste to multiple Indian outposts and move forward and capture and occupy land. Though I am in doubt of it.

I hope they do retaliate in a strong manner and lay waste to multiple Indian outposts and move forward and capture and occupy land. Though I am in doubt of it.
Cool bro. Hope they do. more strain on your economy.

I'm quite amazed too see how Bangladeshis are hurt by seeing a pakistani soldiers died in "Chanakyan hipocracy"

CORRECTION! when we see indian aggression dierected against all other South Asian countries, Pakistan, SrilLanka, Nepal, Maldives, we need to speak up.

Which so called western based media took the Pakistani line? so far all the reports I have read have been neutral on the topic and stated both sides on what they 'claimed' occurred.

i too watched CNN report and they asked the reporter in isalmabad only :whistle:

why ignoring indians stand? and look at the comments section,mostly people are saying to wiping out pakistan nation from world map.This is your image in world and live with it :D

I did see the comment section, and only people making derogatory remarks are typically Indians, many of whom who use western sounding user names. The rest of us including international media are blaming India and condemning it for it's belligerence and violation.

harpeet singh Sagar • 13 hours ago

thats becoz in india women could never even file a complain or a case against the rapist, it is full of rapists!

WookieBrown Mohan • 15 hours ago

A small list of achievements from India:

1- Rape: A women is raped every 20 mins.
2- Caste system: Swathes of people classified as "untouchables".
3- Communist support: A consistent support of Russia and communism throughout its history.
4- LTTE Terrorists: Support of LTTE terrorists in Sri Lanka killing millions.
5- Massacres in Kashmir: Rape and murders as the prime way to suppress a freedom movement recognized by UN. Read "What Lies Beneath" by Basharat Peer in Foreign Policy Mag.
52 25
•
Share ›

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/06/world/asia/pakistan-india-raid/index.html

Our hijras are more than enough for Chinese. :lol:

Your fondness for hijras is understandable, your family life, that is if you have one, must be pretty miserable. You have our pity.

And repeat Kargil all over again..while you are facing a war on terror on your western border... BRAVO !!!

May the fallen Soldier be at peace... Its easy for the internet warriors to shout "WAR" behind they keyboard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom