What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, someone tell me how it is that no remnant of the alleged offending post can be seen, not even an indication that there were offending posts? How did those posts and the space they occupied all get hurled into oblivion? Are there some posts that are so severe that they can be completely wiped out, like the dystopian society in Orwell's 1984 can remove all traces and living memory of a person having existed? Or is it just admins' posts that can be wiped out along with the history of ever having been there?

Dude why are you acting like a kid ? If admins can't delete a post totally, what is the use of being such kind of admin ?

:lol:

Dude why are you acting like a kid ? If admins can't delete a post totally, what is the use of being such kind of admin ?

:lol:

Acting like a kid? I'm not complaining, I'm just asking a question out of curiosity. Normally when a post is deleted, we would see an empty space with the message that that post has been deleted. This is the first time I'm seeing posts deleted along with the poster's name and the space. I wanted to know under what circumstances that happens, since I'm a member here and like to know more of how the site works.

If being curious makes me a kid, then so be it. But let me point out that some of us adults retain the curiosity that we naturally had as children, and keep having a nagging feeling when we don't understand how something works. Curiosity is not an exclusively childish trait. You should try it too sometimes. It's an underrated virtue.

These cease firings vioaltion are quite often in LOC region by PA in order to support insurgents into India's side.obviously IA had did the counter attack against unprovoked firing on them.

And India NEVER manages to intercept them or capture them or kill them........what are your boys even doing there?

And India NEVER manages to intercept them or capture them or kill them........what are your boys even doing there?

India has killed plenty of infiltrators, if that's what you meant.

No.. They do. and that's what a bunch of threads in Kashmir section are all about which eventually become troll fests while contesting the operational definition of a terrorist vs freedom fighter. :)

Our boys are busy hunting real proponents.

No.. They do. and that's what a bunch of threads in Kashmir section are all about which eventually become troll fests while contesting the operational definition of a terrorist vs freedom fighter. :)

I expect the Indians to shoot them while crossing the border and then flaunt it, that's what we would do (Indians Included) to border crossers in 2002 and then flaunt it. Either the Indians have no border crossers to shoot or they have gone soft.

On a serious note, it's the former because after the ceasefire agreement neither us nor the Indians have been crossing agents through the LOC.

Our boys are busy hunting real proponents.

Oh goody! Tell me when they get somebody.

Still, someone tell me how it is that no remnant of the alleged offending post can be seen, not even an indication that there were offending posts? How did those posts and the space they occupied all get hurled into oblivion? Are there some posts that are so severe that they can be completely wiped out, like the dystopian society in Orwell's 1984 can remove all traces and living memory of a person having existed? Or is it just admins' posts that can be wiped out along with the history of ever having been there?

As I mentioned in another thread, a mod who contributes to a thread discussing the subject should lose his ability/authority as a mod. Period. If they can't keep emotions out of a thread, then ethically they should not be a mod.

As I mentioned in another thread, a mod who contributes to a thread discussing the subject should lose his ability/authority as a mod. Period. If they can't keep emotions out of a thread, then ethically they should not be a mod.

But there is no Mod on this thread.

Acting like a kid? I'm not complaining, I'm just asking a question out of curiosity. Normally when a post is deleted, we would see an empty space with the message that that post has been deleted. This is the first time I'm seeing posts deleted along with the poster's name and the space. I wanted to know under what circumstances that happens, since I'm a member here and like to know more of how the site works.

If being curious makes me a kid, then so be it. But let me point out that some of us adults retain the curiosity that we naturally had as children, and keep having a nagging feeling when we don't understand how something works. Curiosity is not an exclusively childish trait. You should try it too sometimes. It's an underrated virtue.

You asked twice.. hence. I am not belittling you here but just stating. SiteOps are supposed to do that. Fix anything and everything. :lol:

You haven't seen posts disappearing yet? I have and plenty of times..

I expect the Indians to shoot them while crossing the border and then flaunt it, that's what we would do (Indians Included) to border crossers in 2002 and then flaunt it. Either the Indians have no border crossers to shoot or they have gone soft.

On a serious note, it's the former because after the ceasefire agreement neither us nor the Indians have been crossing agents through the LOC.

Doesn't always work that way, since we don't have eyes and ears at every inch of the long border. Sometimes they get shot while crossing (recently a woman BSF trooper got a medal for just that), but usually after they cross into Indian territory. After they come a few miles in, the security forces get tipped off by locals, and the rashtriya rifles, CRPF and the Jammu Kashmir police special operations group launch a manhunt, get into a firefight, and neutralize them. You can find N number of news reports about both those instances, of infiltrators getting shot in the act, or getting killed in the latter way. Sometimes their bodies and the weapons recovered are also displayed.

Its a mix.. Some times, they get killed while infiltrating (if on Indian side, they get identified... If on Pakistani side, not so much), sometimes a few days after they come in... Sometimes, I am sure they get away with it.. Some recent incidents of type 1..

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Army foils infiltration bid in Jammu and Kashmir; 2 militants killed | NDTV.com

You can find some more details here

Major incidents of terrorist violence in Jammu and Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom