What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contol Line's lack of IB status does not automatically equate to a license to kill. Especially when civil society and governments of both the countries are striving to improve relations. If one side is acting up, then the other side should use better sense instead of indulging in knee-jerk reactions.
On Loc only knee-jerk action applies,after all they are manning these lines in this condition since last 24 years.
They certainly knows the best.
Border guards of both ,countrles do't believe in never to be realised crap theory of their political leaders.

On Loc only knee-jerk action applies,after all they are manning these lines in this condition since last 24 years.
They certainly knows the best.
Border guards of both ,countrles do't believe in never to be realised crap theory of their political leaders.

I wish you were a bit more clear. I can not comprehend what you are trying to say.

Pakistanis got what they deserved. They thought they could shell and provide cover to terrorists...Good job Indian Army...

I wish you were a bit more clear. I can not comprehend what you are trying to say.

I just mean that if your army would provoke then there is bound to be retaliation ,however sometimes it may be calibrated to certain degree, you know it depends on officer commanding that section of Loc .

Well I can tell you that the army is furious. They can take some battering from the US, but not from India. They might reply in a horrendous fashion and more bloodshed will result.

This should be investigated.

Its not about capability!
Pakistan army always retaliates! And beats them back!
And salam @A.Rafay sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Silverblaze
Actualy they didnt take the beating from US they closed their nato supply line

Bad idea to start any aggression from any sides....If this is from India..i think it is a bad choice assuming that there is no underlying reason to get aggressive...

Afghanistan has been doing this for 2 months now. We chose the wrong allies it seems. By the end of 2014 that Afghan army is going to have perhaps 300000 men. If its used against us with India already hostile it could spark a major crisis.

[#5]
well i heard they sent some SSG in afghanistan to counter BLA near balochistan border!
@A.Rafay sir!
@haviZsultan
Sir! Afghanistan has remained our worst friend our entire history!

@Silverblaze
pakistan doesnt get enough from nato supply to even repair the road on which it runs!

1 soldier killed by India yesterday... 1 by Afghanistan today... are we being surrounded on both sides. Pakistan seriously needs to think what it will do if things go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom