What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can tell you that the army is furious. They can take some battering from the US, but not from India. They might reply in a horrendous fashion and more bloodshed will result.

This should be investigated.

Stop watching video games yaar..we eat the same spice and we can get equally furious. Hope calm heads on both sides defuse this weekly dhamakas played by the soldiers on both sides.

I didn't know that I have to spar with birdbrains here on this forum. Where the dickens do you suppose they got the news from? President Obama? :P

Bird brains like you cannot figure out for whom the western media is working or perhaps you pretend not to know because then mother india would look dependent on western propaganda machine for her survival.

Kashmir is disputed territory and China is a P5 member of UN. It is China's duty to enforce UN resolutions on india.

It's time for China to join and make it a two-front war! Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal will all join in to take down the elephant!

india only knows how to talk big and run away. We saw that in 1962 :)

You're exactly right brother, your new leader needs to show the world what stuff the Chinese army is made of.

why are Bangla mosquitoes buzzing all over this thread? dont they have anything to do in their swamps?

why are Bangla mosquitoes buzzing all over this thread? dont they have anything to do in their swamps?

The bharati hyenas are getting annoyed. Well, that is life, there's not much these hyenas can do.

1 soldier killed by India yesterday... 1 by Afghanistan today... are we being surrounded on both sides. Pakistan seriously needs to think what it will do if things go wrong.

I would believe they are isolated. The India part is trying to distract attention from their new crowned name "Rape Nation" image and the Rape Party congressman.

The bharati hyenas are getting annoyed. Well, that is life, there's not much these hyenas can do.
Do you know Hyenas and what they do ?
Indians and Pakistanis are fighting and you are using opportunity to satisfy yourself. When two lions fight for single prey, hyenas come in pack and take their prey, a typical scavenger.

I would believe they are isolated. The India part is trying to distract attention from their new crowned name "Rape Nation" image and the Rape Party congressman.

This news is flashed by PAK, how can India public distracted? .....India is isolated , lol , man wakeup, its PAK who is isolated and need clutches to walk and need propaganda.

you must be drunk on hatred, religion and illegal Indian phensedyl. We need some BSF brand mosquito coil to shoo you away..

Yaar....I have asked you guys so many times to start a thread and prove it by evidences.

You are asking too much ...... They are waiting for the right time .

The proof they will show you is a bag of fertilizer and a dead terrorist with uncircumcised d!ck .....great proofs if you ask me.

You are asking too much ...... They are waiting for the right time .
The proof they will show you is a bag of fertilizer and a dead terrorist with uncircumcised d!ck .....great proofs if you ask me.
You forgot to mention Tamil movies and wine bottles. :D

This news is flashed by PAK, how can India public distracted? .....India is isolated , lol , man wakeup, its PAK who is isolated and need clutches to walk and need propaganda.

man if you have spare time learn some basic comprehension skills and even English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom