What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not make fun buddy. a soldier is a soldier, whether he is ours or enemy.
He got killed, got a brave death.
Respect and RIP.

Many threads on these. y isnt it joined?

He is an admin and see the kind of language he uses.. and I already expressed by opnion about the incident in the #2 already before his post !!

Seriously dude ? Can I use same thing about Pakistani soldiers who had the guns but still got kidnapped by TTP ?

They knew TTP won't keep them alive still they laid down their weapons instead of fighting to death.

I know what happened was bad but this language is not good especially not expected from senior members like you.

He is an admin !!

Whose posts you all quoting?-

Removed.....

If posts are removed, wouldn't that space still say "This message has been removed by ***" or something like that, sometimes accompanied by a reason for removal?

Well that was not fair-
Tell me perplexed was banned because of his replies that arent deleted yet?-

This thread looks perplexing (no pun intended to the Indian member who went pink.)

In any case, mods please merge this with the other threads.

Well that was not fair-
Tell me perplexed was banned because of his replies that arent deleted yet?-

Finally a Pakistani member notices certain unfair practices here.:chilli:

These cease firings vioaltion are quite often in LOC region by PA in order to support insurgents into India's side.obviously IA had did the counter attack against unprovoked firing on them.

Still, someone tell me how it is that no remnant of the alleged offending post can be seen, not even an indication that there were offending posts? How did those posts and the space they occupied all get hurled into oblivion? Are there some posts that are so severe that they can be completely wiped out, like the dystopian society in Orwell's 1984 can remove all traces and living memory of a person having existed? Or is it just admins' posts that can be wiped out along with the history of ever having been there?

Leave it guys.

Perplexed shouldn't be banned for this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom